Strangers and Andrew?

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
E

envinyatar

Any idea what the connection is between pledging to follow the shadowlords and the new strangers? I know some people have tried to use the glass daggers on the strangers but has any one noticed a difference in fighting if you pledged or not?

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 17, 2008
Where the events are...
im guessing the new guys are against the shadowlords... basically a war between them and we are all caught in between, and andrew was recruiting us for the shadowlords side

T

Trebr Drab

I've only fought one, Myxkion in Despise. I refused the pledge to the Shadowlords and their dagger. I did not suffer any special fire damage when he died. I think I was poisoned, with minimal damage, so no problem for me at the end.

If Andrew has his power from the Shadowlords, and if these Dragon People are planning to break their alliance with the Shadowlords, then Andrew could well be the "human" and his pledges the "week" people who joined him. But that doesn't mean that these Dragon People are on our side, they may be planning their own takeover. They call our lands their long ago home. What that means to us we don't yet know.

E

Emil IsTemp

Why people keep using the glass dagger is beyond me.. Its like buying a 25mil bottle of Yew wine to drink it..

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Any idea what the connection is between pledging to follow the shadowlords and the new strangers? I know some people have tried to use the glass daggers on the strangers but has any one noticed a difference in fighting if you pledged or not?
We don't know yet.

All we really know is that the Shadowlords are evil and so, apparently, are these things.

-Galen's player

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 25, 2008
Catskills.
I've only fought one, Myxkion in Despise. I refused the pledge to the Shadowlords and their dagger. I did not suffer any special fire damage when he died. I think I was poisoned, with minimal damage, so no problem for me at the end.

If Andrew has his power from the Shadowlords, and if these Dragon People are planning to break their alliance with the Shadowlords, then Andrew could well be the "human" and his pledges the "week" people who joined him. But that doesn't mean that these Dragon People are on our side, they may be planning their own takeover. They call our lands their long ago home. What that means to us we don't yet know.
it means..were screwed anyway you look at it... from a certain point of view

L

Lord Kynd

Why people keep using the glass dagger is beyond me.. Its like buying a 25mil bottle of Yew wine to drink it..

simple, those people value the game fiction more than some stupid glass dagger.
25 mil omg thats insane to pay. as bad as people trying to sell the new box's for 10 mil each. ^&^%$ rip someone else off .