• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Stepping away as Governor of New Magincia

Aragorn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ok by now most yall know I wont be going for a 4th term as Governor of New Magincia.

First off let me state the past 3 terms have been the time of my life, so much has changed there and many of em for the better and I couldnt of expected better to be fair. New Mag now has a resurrection place for those times when scalis kicks butt. Theres more vendor activity in there now and more interest in our little island which wasnt there before. I am saddened ofc that time does not allow me to be able to plan or attend events regularly and its one reason I have decided not to run again the other is simply its time for fresh blood, fresh ideas and I am encouraged by our new Governor to be.

Other side ofc there has been sadness when we lost our beloved Crafty paps an event of which still saddens me to this day yet I remember the day (sadly i didnt get the screenshot) proudly when all the governors were there to remember him and stood for a moment of silence. I will never forget it.

Thank you everyone for the encouragement these past 3 terms of fun, scandal, intrigue and ofc rp :)

I'll be around still and will attend all events when time permits :)

Sincerely,
Aragorn