• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS State of UO

Status
Not open for further replies.

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
  1. Can you please extend housing on Malas? Everyone is in need of a Keep or Castle nowadays... and that brings me to the next question...
  2. Keep/Castle Customizing: Will there ever be a "standard set" for Keep/Castle plots where you can choose from (like three or four prebuilt designs)? Especially the Castle layout is really uncomfortable... (I mean some designs, beautiful and also practical, like shown in this link)
  3. Will there ever be an upgrade to storage space? Or maybe upgrade every houseplot to the maximum storage ingame available?
  4. Will there ever be any other Dungeon revamps in the (near) future?

Last edited:

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Could we have some news regarding Tamers? any chance we could get more controls slots available depending on Taming/Vet/Lore level like for stable slots? Instead of just 5 for everyone regardless of level?

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Will Ask & Answer ever come back?

How do you plan to improve communications with the players in a meaningful way?

Is there not anyone who could/should be keeping us updated re: vendor search? Why the absolute silence?

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure some of these were already covered, but repetitive questions can only mean they are more important, right? lol

1) Can we ever get these "unvendorable" items fixed? They are NOT duped, but became bugged via transfer.

2) Any chance of scrapping the entire "duped" items not vendorable system? it is faulty at best and has never worked correctly.

3) Can we please switch to a gold system without physical gold/checks? And have it be tied to an account (not by character)?

4) Would it be possible to add the ability to sort bulk order books contents by alphabetical order? please??

5) Why can't stable masters take their fee out of a check in the bank? Every time I go to stable a pet, i have to first run to bank and "cash" a check first. (#3 fixes this)

6) Can you make it so blessed items are auto re-equiped when you double click your corpse like everything else is?

7) How is that vendor search coming? lol

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
  1. Can you please extend housing on Malas? Everyone is in need of a Keep or Castle nowadays... and that brings me to the next question...
And if they deign to, could the two spots in the Stygian Abyss dungeon be open to placement? On some shards, at least one of the original houses has decayed.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Links/details of the event:

http://stratics.com/interviews/state-of-uo-ultima-online-devs-hangout-with-stratics/

State of UO Details
Date: Thursday, 3 April 2014
Time: 6:00 PM EST
Google+: Watch live on Google+
YouTube: Watch live on YouTube
Twitch: Watch live on Twitch
Taylor, will the event be recorded so those of us who can't participate when it is actually going on can at least watch a recording later? All I see here are links to watch it "live" and I'm getting pretty annoyed that no one is actually telling the vast majority of us who don't have the luxury of dropping everything to sit down at a computer for an hour or so while this is going on whether we should even bother with submitting questions that we have no hope of actually seeing someone from Broadsword answer and instead will have to accept someone else's recollection for an answer. It shouldn't be that difficult for whoever is setting this up to answer this question. The real question, I guess, is whether they want to be bothered to provide the answer and view whatever reaction it causes.

I'm not trying to be rude here, but not answering such a simple question is just one more example of a major communication failure with regard to UO. One more example of everything having to be a big secret held by "people in the know." It's gotten really, really old to continue to see this absolute disregard for paying customers forced to rely on a third party who has nothing to do with the game company for information about the game they play. I know you guys spend a lot of time trying to support UO, but you would you just for once put yourselves in the shoes of all the people who aren't outside the clique of Stratics staff and EMs? We're tired of all the ongoing and ridiculous mystery and silence.

Thank you!!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Yes. Google hangouts that are broadcasted to YouTube become YouTube videos that you may replay any time.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
  1. Can anything be done about UO "inflation"?
  2. At the 15th anniversary event, Mesanna mentioned changing the dragon graphics. Are there any plans to follow up on that in the future? It is so annoying to attend an EM event and you never see the spawn b/c the dragons block the target. By the time you pull up the tags and find the monster, it's usually dead.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Questions closed - or they'll still be answering them this time next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.