• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stack Of Event Items. 1 Unique.

Megadeath

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I Am Selling All items at Best Offer or in bulk. hit me up

An Ancestral Ritual Mask Of The Lost Tribe Atlantic Shard Season 8 2010. 1 of 3 made. 1 Platinum or Best.

An Ancestral Ritual Mask.jpg

A Zealan Spear Used In The Grimswind Raid Atlantic Shard Season 10 2012. 1 of 25. Asking 150m

Zealan Spear.jpg

Corrupted Gem Residue Origin Shard Season 7 2009. 1 of 10. Asking 250m

Corrupted Gem Residue.jpg

Fellowship Medallion - Trust Worth Unity Great Lakes Shard Season 9 2011. 1 of 20. Acts as runebook Asking 200m

Fellowship Medallion.jpg

Captain Jack Passer's Surcoat Catskills Shard Season 10 2012. 1 of 100. Asking 80m

Captain Jack.jpg

I Was Part Of The Cove Militia That Destroyed The Tome Of The Curses Atlantic Shard Season 8 2010. 1 of 40. Clickable. Asking 150m

I Was Part Of The Cove Militia.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to look. I Am On Atlantic As NightHawk Most Of The Time so Hit Me Up! :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Megadeath

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Selling Last 6 items for first 600m offered! Send shout out in Atlantic general chat for KnightHawk!