[Price Check] Spring Cleaning 07 sets

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 5, 2008
Houston, Texas, Ya'll
www.kob.org
Etoile and Novo Bleue
Knights armor (male)
Scouts armor (male and femme)
Sorcerers suits (male)

if I were to vendor how much should I list them at knowing some profit will be eaten in fees, If I were to auction how much should reserve be set at?

Dr Poth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 5, 2009
London
The jewels, typically most vendors on europa offer them for 15m, but they have been going up to nearer 20m recently, but thats luna prices. I'd stick nearer the 15m mark.

sorcerors is popular as its a decent mage suit, typically in the region of 30m I'd say at the moment.

Knights and scouts are funny ones, not that useful so more for collectors. I've seen scouts go from 12-20m, knights, 15-20m.

Depends if the sets are 100% complete, like all the extra helms with the knights for example. That may affect prices.