• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soulstones and Skills for Siege

Khayman

Visitor
Professional
I am looking at possibly buying a bunch of Soulstones so I can change templates and do different things. How many Soulstones would be considered average on Siege? I am currently a fisherman but insterested in making a tamer here and possibly do some other stuff. What are some fun and useful templates here? I haven't done much other than fishing and some basic crafting.

Rav

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
You always want at least one extra soulstone over the skills you want so you have a "floater" to take a skill off and put another on. As for average on Siege, it really depends on how many accounts you want to run, and what type of setup you want to do. I run two accounts, with one account as my crafter and the second account as my main character. I have around sixteen soulstones on my main account so I can swap skills out, replacing the 4-5 toons I would normally run on a production shard. However, I would go slowly and try to plan which skills you need and then get the soulstones you need for them. Send me a message on Discord or PM me here and I can help you with your planning.