• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DR DOOM

Well I finally messed up enough to get killed by Taro Adun, right back at cha though bud cheers!

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Seems as if Dr. Doom is the new self proclaimed pvp god of sonoma. He probably envy's himself so much, when he dies he most likely crys in real life. Doom please stop posting on stratics and go back to tram where you belong restocking your vendor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, he just died because he was oh so far from his house and he logged off.

Ever notice how Dr. DOOM will never flag on anyone...... Someone's afraid of not being able to get in that house.

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guard whacked. ; (

Hahahaha DR. Dumbass got on his tamer because he was tired of dying and after getting me guard whacked once he tried to PK me and right as I was killing myself he got guard whacked. I ressed took all his [censored] but of course in his world he owned me twice. I think I've found someone more delusional than Moonchild and twice as bitter.

D

DR DOOM

Got to love ppl like you man. All talk no action. You say I dont ever attack but yet you say I was pking you which one is it? I dont attack first or I do? Get it right son And why would you have to kill yourself to count me LOL You were going to give me a count so I said what the hell why not kill you get the insurance and have the satisfaction of powning you at the same time. Killing yourself LOL your killing me talking like that. You made my night man have a good day. NEXT!!!

G

Well big warm what you dont know is (just about everything) however I killed sonic 2 times didnt get the gank shot of him dead with squall but just the same it was a gank I killed them both if they try to deny it well so be it. ScareKrow I never said I was a sonoma pvp god you did. To all the rest with poor attitudes well what can I say, you all seem to think ppl suck however those same ppl you say suck is owning your whole guild. I am just having some fun proving the fact that you do die to me 1 vs 1 on field with pots whatever you want to believe but the pictures dont lie.
Btw I server line yes when I am getting ganked all to hell by your MOO guild. Whats it take to even attempt to kill me 8 on 1? I havent server lined 1 vs 1 ever unless it was from a previous gank attempt and I was running for my life. Your just mad that its your guild I am showing all the posts about. Get over it dude its just a post a game and if you dont like it then get more guildmates to gank me I will die one day I am sure. Muahahahahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

So i guess maybe Big Worm can answer this one, when did I (ScareKrow) join MOO. I didn't idiot, i will not, and last i am on another shard. You owning my guild that i am in on sonoma is just not possible because you my friend are on sonoma. No i didn't call you a pvp god, what i said is that you are a self proclaimed pvp god, maybe you should take out your 4th grade dictionary and look up a few good words, so you can make it past 6th grade. You are in a guild called the most important people of sonoma or whatever. How are you important, i don't believe anyone on these forums thinks your important, for one i don't think you are important.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I work at sonic and Squall trying to gank me but its no match for this noobie who is back after 3 weeks of vactaion and still hasn't lost a beat! NEXT!!!

And I know you guys you missed me. I have a question why is it that there are so many moo ppl that post on stratics more zerg?

[/ QUOTE ]
you claim to have killed them 2v1 and that they tried ganked but why are the screenshots 40 minutes apart? Please when you can learn to pvp without pots and not run a marathon everytime you get below a quarter life come see us. Till then stop posting, or maybe learn how to not show the times in your screenshots to give us all proof your a lier. I also believe that I'm the only MOO that posts ont he boards besides liz. dumbass
NEXT!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well big warm what you dont know is (just about everything) however I killed sonic 2 times didnt get the gank shot of him dead with squall but just the same it was a gank I killed them both if they try to deny it well so be it. ScareKrow I never said I was a sonoma pvp god you did. To all the rest with poor attitudes well what can I say, you all seem to think ppl suck however those same ppl you say suck is owning your whole guild. I am just having some fun proving the fact that you do die to me 1 vs 1 on field with pots whatever you want to believe but the pictures dont lie.
Btw I server line yes when I am getting ganked all to hell by your MOO guild. Whats it take to even attempt to kill me 8 on 1? I havent server lined 1 vs 1 ever unless it was from a previous gank attempt and I was running for my life. Your just mad that its your guild I am showing all the posts about. Get over it dude its just a post a game and if you dont like it then get more guildmates to gank me I will die one day I am sure. Muahahahahaha

[/ QUOTE ]
I cant even understand what hes trying to say here.

A

ApollyonDA

Just wanted to congratulate Krow for something we have ALL been wanting for a very long time. I was able to read his last post without running out of breath while doing so, AND the post made sense. Good job Krow

Dyv

D

DR DOOM

Just thought You would like to see this picture I took of you Angel Tears.
ScareKrow you are the man. I guess because you say I am not Important must make it that I am not. Ok Boss, Good to know I only have to go through you.

D

DR DOOM

[image]

Well as you can see Jalisco and Sonic you will need more guild mates to take down this Monster. Better luck next time. Muahahahahaha

A

Abaddon (Deth)

You know, Moron (I may call you Moron, cant I?), you post all these nifty time consuming shots of you killing folks. Now, as I recall, you househiding dweeb, you arent the coolest tamer out there. Matter of fact, you seemed to have taken a pretty grey hit from a beetle inside your house lastnight while on Ghetto. You run there to hide, AA from KQ tells me where you are, you try the 'jump-out-and-bleed' attack then run right back on in. Too bad my beetle is smarter, stronger, faster, and much better looking then you are.

BTW, thanks to AA of KQ for letting me know where the punk was and standin there with me to get the kill. Yes, that is right, it was 2v2, a KQ and myself vs Ghetto and his house (remarkable both of them have about the same IQ).

Abaddon of Deth
Friendly Neighborhood Red Tamer

T

Trinsauce

Hate to break it to ya like this, but posting shots of killing Jalisco and Sonic isn't anything to brag bout... I'm willing to bet over half the shard could kill each of them... I sure as hell made a grip off of killing them when they returned... Those 2 names don't even belong in fel...

Ones a scammer and couldn't pvp outta a wet paper bag, and the other one well has flipped too many burgers and inhaled too much smoke from the cooking of those burgers to even know how to stay alive on the field...

When u can post pictures of killing someone good like say Judah of 3F, or Monster or Timmy then u can say anything

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

Hate to break it to ya like this, but posting shots of killing Jalisco and Sonic isn't anything to brag bout... I'm willing to bet over half the shard could kill each of them... I sure as hell made a grip off of killing them when they returned... Those 2 names don't even belong in fel...

Ones a scammer and couldn't pvp outta a wet paper bag, and the other one well has flipped too many burgers and inhaled too much smoke from the cooking of those burgers to even know how to stay alive on the field...

When u can post pictures of killing someone good like say Judah of 3F, or Monster or Timmy then u can say anything

[/ QUOTE ]
I bet anything that both of them could destroy you. You like your amazing but really your not that great, I seem to remember you on your necro dieing to my pure mage lmao (with mcknight attacking me too lol)

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

Just thought You would like to see this picture I took of you Angel Tears.
ScareKrow you are the man. I guess because you say I am not Important must make it that I am not. Ok Boss, Good to know I only have to go through you.

[/ QUOTE ]
How sad is that hes bragging about killing people on his stealthing tamer.

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

You know, Moron (I may call you Moron, cant I?), you post all these nifty time consuming shots of you killing folks. Now, as I recall, you househiding dweeb, you arent the coolest tamer out there. Matter of fact, you seemed to have taken a pretty grey hit from a beetle inside your house lastnight while on Ghetto. You run there to hide, AA from KQ tells me where you are, you try the 'jump-out-and-bleed' attack then run right back on in. Too bad my beetle is smarter, stronger, faster, and much better looking then you are.

BTW, thanks to AA of KQ for letting me know where the punk was and standin there with me to get the kill. Yes, that is right, it was 2v2, a KQ and myself vs Ghetto and his house (remarkable both of them have about the same IQ).

Abaddon of Deth
Friendly Neighborhood Red Tamer

[/ QUOTE ]

You wish it was 2 vs 2. It was you the tamer and abicondious aka adam spronan from KQ. So whoever you think the other person you were fighting it was just me bud thx for the complement though. To bad you couldnt get on a real char to fight me. I have to say though that beetle jumping into my house like that was awsome.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

Hey Ron and Skarecrow. He seems to worship yall. Look at the pic.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thats the only thing i agree with Doom about. Rons sig is real gay.

G

So big worm are you saying that your character Big Worm was a pure mage? Because parry and fencing are not including in the whole concept of a pure mage template. Second Trinity is pretty damn good in my opinion, as for jalisco and sonic they are legendary runners, they have no room to brag or talk (or have someone brag for them) when they can't even stay on the same screen when you are fighting them 1v1.

A

Abaddon (Deth)

well, I was correct in referring to you as moron. The 'other guy' I was referring to in the 2v2 was your house, since you use it so often (and not very well this time). That is why I said "it was 2v2, a KQ and myself vs Ghetto and his house". Now, please try to quit using your speedreading skills to their least advantage, and go for comprehension.

Funny thing is, I have fought you before, on other characters of mine, and you didnt get away nearly as often as Ben the script-miner, or the late Bobo in Ice. Your skill in househiding and serverlining, though good, arent the best. I will bow to your incredible ability with a screenshot program though, in that realm, you are my idol.

As far as getting on a real character to fight you, that is a very funny shot. Let's see, you just posted a pic of Gluesniffer as the killer, but my nox-tamer-mage isnt a 'real' character, lol. Was good enough to kill you, or at least be involved in it. I dont claim to be the best solo, but let me clue you in, little boy, as a part of a group, I can screw you up bigtime.

Hugs and bloodpuddles
Abaddon of Deth

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess some things never change? K4h is the new zerg I guess? Seems just like Waka they can't fight alone =/

G

your an idiot K4H has 6 members and we are allied to 3f who you will see late night and waka who has 2 members. Learn the deffinition of zerg since we let giggles fight you and watched without attacking. Also you said cross heal......i tried but he moved to far away so again nice try and learn the deffinition.

D

DR DOOM

Abaddon, You must be on some really good [censored]. Let us all have some plz. Whatever you have been smoking. There is no way you can back anything you just said up. I am getting tired of second class noobies like you talk [censored] about things that are just plain stupid. I mean for real man you remind me of all the other noobs talking smack saying I house hide, when there is 2 on 1 (1 of them being a tamer with a beatle and mare) your saying you wouldnt run from a mage and a tamer bolaing you? You have to be pretty dumb to stand there fighting that eather you run kill the beatle mare off or come back and kill the tamer dart back then come again. Why must ppl like you talk [censored] about what others do when you would do the same thing I garentee it. Damn ppl get a life.

A

Abaddon (Deth)

First off, Dumbass (downgraded from Moron), I dont bola. Second, you were house hiding when AA told me where you were, I followed, and you were playing She-Man from behind the steps, before I ever got there.

Second class Noob huh? Do you even have a clue who I am, you Turd Minion? (sry for the bad Redneck Rampage reference there, just fit) Know your enemy, or lacking that, at least know WHO they are.

And I dont normally fight tamers, and when I do, it is stand and kill the tamer, then invis to get the pets off your ass. Not everyone plays your tactics, some of us learned from a different school.

Funny, you wonder why people talk smack to you, when anytime you kill someone you post pics of it, to show how weak they are and how mighty you have become ever since last week when your balls finally dropped.

In closing, Doomchild (oops, Freudian slip) go to hell.

Goodnight
Abaddon of Deth

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

your an idiot K4H has 6 members and we are allied to 3f who you will see late night and waka who has 2 members. Learn the deffinition of zerg since we let giggles fight you and watched without attacking. Also you said cross heal......i tried but he moved to far away so again nice try and learn the deffinition.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? Lie more dude, I had dude strangle me, and then giggles was catchin heals. Are you gonna sit here and seriously tell me that as he/she/hermaphrodite was runnin redlined? So seriously, drink a giant glass of shut the [censored] up.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? Lie more dude, I had dude strangle me, and then giggles was catchin heals. Are you gonna sit here and seriously tell me that as he/she/hermaphrodite was runnin redlined? So seriously, drink a giant glass of shut the [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't even listen to Mud.flaps. Him and his whole guild sucks big time.

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

First off, Dumbass (downgraded from Moron), I dont bola. Second, you were house hiding when AA told me where you were, I followed, and you were playing She-Man from behind the steps, before I ever got there.

Second class Noob huh? Do you even have a clue who I am, you Turd Minion? (sry for the bad Redneck Rampage reference there, just fit) Know your enemy, or lacking that, at least know WHO they are.

And I dont normally fight tamers, and when I do, it is stand and kill the tamer, then invis to get the pets off your ass. Not everyone plays your tactics, some of us learned from a different school.

Funny, you wonder why people talk smack to you, when anytime you kill someone you post pics of it, to show how weak they are and how mighty you have become ever since last week when your balls finally dropped.

In closing, Doomchild (oops, Freudian slip) go to hell.

Goodnight
Abaddon of Deth

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I would love to see you try to invis while my Beetle Mare are on you LOL. Kid wake up your having bad dreams.
As for being in my house. I just recalled from a gank adam was there yes I was getting potions and I was in MY HOUSE Doing it unlike you. You cant go to your house because your red. So for real Kid wake up and dont be stupid because if I ever see you again while I am on my tamer I will be happy to take a Picture of it and see whos running. POST NEXT!!!

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Hey Ron and Skarecrow. He seems to worship yall. Look at the pic.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thats the only thing i agree with Doom about. Rons sig is real gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think big worms picture by his name is so messed up. LOL

G

Yeah we suck so bad you guys stay in your house. Last night we were even on our reds Big Worm and still nothing.

Seriously you and your guild are horrible. You are at best gm runners and still think that pure mage is the template for all. Stop crying because everyone and there moms beat you guys and the fact that dr doom even owns you guys with a mage temp lol.

A

Abaddon (Deth)

"Yeah I would love to see you try to invis while my Beetle Mare are on you" - I run with protection on just for that sort of instance Little Girl, let my pets handle the fighting when it comes to it.

"and I was in MY HOUSE Doing it unlike you" - I am a little disturbed by you taking such an interest in how I do or dont 'do it'.

"You cant go to your house because your red" - do you even have a clue where any of my houses are? Probably not, but for reference, and I will say this slowly so you might understand, I have houses in Tram, Fel, and Malas. Being red does not keep me from going into the Fel houses, just means I cant visit your sorry ass at Luna.

"So for real Kid wake up and dont be stupid because if I ever see you again while I am on my tamer I will be happy to take a Picture of it and see whos running" - oh no, threatened by the challanged. Funny how you threaten so terribly when you are bored enough with UO and tired of the smack talking, that you are supposedly going to put your acct on ebay. Why not just do it and make the shard better quickly, instead of dragging it out. Oops, sorry if I offended you by using the term 'drag' didnt mean to dis on your weekend clothing option.

Just for reference, I have children who are more mature then you, so referring to me as 'kid' is just not working.

Abaddon of Deth
Doomchilds Wet Dream

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah we suck so bad you guys stay in your house. Last night we were even on our reds Big Worm and still nothing.

Seriously you and your guild are horrible. You are at best gm runners and still think that pure mage is the template for all. Stop crying because everyone and there moms beat you guys and the fact that dr doom even owns you guys with a mage temp lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
OK when i come back ina few weeks we'll do a 5v5 MOO v K4H at farms for 20m.
and I bet you 10m that he couldn't beat me or jesse on his mage.

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Muahahaha

G

for the record ive beat jesse pure mage and he has beat me. He was actually fun to fight cuz he didnt spam harm unlike someone i know.

R

rustymcnail

hey doom u mightwanna change ya sig man your blue now rofl , u can sit at gate with the rest of the blues on the shard and hope a grey or red comes around mr pk god ROFL, TY I MUST SAY I NEEDED THAT LAUGH.

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now for a different type of PVP discussion....

I gotta bust out Eldron. Seriously when your gonna trach talk please do not call me a teapot. I mean come on...calling one a piece of pottery is pretty low. I dont think I could take it if you called me a coffee mug.

And before he gets mad, we did duel. He did win. This is just to poke fun at him.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Now for a different type of PVP discussion....

I gotta bust out Eldron. Seriously when your gonna trach talk please do not call me a teapot. I mean come on...calling one a piece of pottery is pretty low. I dont think I could take it if you called me a coffee mug.

And before he gets mad, we did duel. He did win. This is just to poke fun at him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gnome, your posts never sease to amuse me, in a good way.

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

hey doom u mightwanna change ya sig man your blue now rofl , u can sit at gate with the rest of the blues on the shard and hope a grey or red comes around mr pk god ROFL, TY I MUST SAY I NEEDED THAT LAUGH.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeap your right I am blue. I have killed everyone in moo as a red I did my time now I would like to be the trammie that I am and hope to see more moo at the gate. I guess only 1 person in moo ever killed me Taro 1 vs 1 Good Job bro. You did a hell of a battle.

R

rustymcnail

ya i did my time at the gate 2 we had some good battles at g zone like when that 1 red came we all ganked him 12 v 1 i felt really proud of my self we actually killed him all 12 of us ,welp i put my time in 2 man i hear ya

G

lol....doom you suck at uo, quit it as soon as possible because nobody likes you.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeap your right I am blue. I have killed everyone in moo as a red I did my time now I would like to be the trammie that I am and hope to see more moo at the gate. I guess only 1 person in moo ever killed me Taro 1 vs 1 Good Job bro. You did a hell of a battle.

[/ QUOTE ]
You would have lost to me too if you didn't run like a pancake and recall out. You also never killed me when you were on ghetto child.

T

TriGun

Doom I think your worse then KMS about serverline cause he just hops it u Recall :&lt; sad.Enough said. What he trying to say Doom If u werent such a moron Is U didnt Flag on anyone when u were blue obviously because you are a [censored] and A. need server recall B. Run to house. C. Play with your mom.

G

Its ok everybody GTO is just mad cuz the got owned by the grim reaper and lost his uninsured stuff then died again to him again then died to seduction like 3 times.

I guess this is the way little kids deal with things. GTO its ok we all know you suck in game and probably are gay IRL from the way you sound in vent. We have learned to except it and treat you as our special child.

C

Cherokee U0A

I just wanted to respond to this post!!!!
Not trying to be a Bytch or anything...But to let you know one thing...
I live in Montana...We burn wood during the winter...So before winter gets here the family*that means all that live in the house* does cut wood to fill the wood shed for the winter...It's a family thing we do to keep the house warm.....It's not a job that we do to pay the bills or put food on the table....It's part of life living here....So before anyone wants to go judge my family for cutting wood irl....get the facts right.....

PLUS there are alot of people here that do cut wood and sell it...They make damn good money at doing this for a short time before it snows here....It is very hard work and you work your ass off for the time it takes to load the truck...It's honest work so really you should not laugh at people for the honest work they do to take care of there family.....

Sorry for coming off like a Bytch...This post just pissed me off cause seem like to me you were laughing and judging my family for the things we do to take care of the each other....Not only me but others that do what it takes to make things somewhat easy on them while taking care of there familys...

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to move to Montana. I've never cut wood though, is this going to be a problem?

S

Seduction

LOL, if you wanna stay warm it is
... all good tho, we can teach ya!

C

Cherokee U0A

I bet we can make room for ya sugar butt!!!!!
More body heat means less wood!!!!

")

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I bet we can make room for ya sugar butt!!!!!
More body heat means less wood!!!!

")

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa slow down....... Seriously.... I want to move to Monatana to get away from everyone. You scare me.

Status
Not open for further replies.