• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

The poll results are in:

12 votes NO
15 votes YES

I voted for no, but it seems my choice wasn't the popular one.

You can find the last PvP thread here. - 02 Jun 2006 - 10 Oct 2006

To help keep the history alive:
PvP Thread - 27 Jun 2005 - 01 Jun 2006

PvP Thread - 24 Jan 2005 - 26 Jun 2005

That is the end of the history.
The one referenced before the one above, can't be found by URL or Search.

Enjoy!
Q

C

Calell

Yay, the trammie n00b gets the first new post ^^ (that was directed at myself for those who might question it...sheesh)

G

Yes PvP thread not babble trammy thread. So whats new in the pvp world been gone for a week?

F

Freeze2149

Well log on for the first time this week.. Turn grey.. AND.... 3 EFL attack me.

I run to britain.. teleport to the roof... get a archer phoo pung..then followed my getting mith guardwacked... then followed and killed penelope sniper 1vs1.. and followed some incubite guy in efl.. 4vs1 and I win! Good night perhaps.

G

ah yes thats what I like to hear. I would have to say good night indeed.

G

you wanna here a funny story. The Mod on stratics told me that i need to stop posting part of my sentences in cap's because SHE FINDS THAT OFFENSIVE LOL.

G

well off topic already but talking in caps on the internet is a way of expression. Example. I talk in lower case im just talking but in caps im yelling.

G

its always pointless. Then again with us always posting in the pvp thread the mods have no posts to lock anymore so instead they need to feel like they are still needed by making these new threads.

I swear the highlight of the month for them is when they get to make the new buy/sell thread ahha.

C

Calell

<blockquote><hr>

I swear the highlight of the month for them is when they get to make the new buy/sell thread ahha.

[/ QUOTE ]

And they don't get to do that anymore, with the new trade forums.

G

<blockquote><hr>

another pointless restart of the pvp thread...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ironic

G

I just thought Id repost my lovely artwork at I would hate to see it get lost in the old thread.

Check in regular for my latest artwork

Oh and this one is just to funny I cant believe I forgot to post it.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j75/Strung_Out_1984/******.jpg

I Have been wandering Fel for days now and still cant find this Huge pvp guild known as EFL.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

Oh and this one is just to funny I cant believe I forgot to post it.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j75/Strung_Out_1984/******.jpg

I Have been wandering Fel for days now and still cant find this Huge pvp guild known as EFL.

[/ QUOTE ]
I could say the same about every other fel guild.

G

After hours of searching today I finally found them as I went to recharge my ethereal mount.

the new pvp grounds.

K

kleptobyte

I love how Vendetta erases his windows bar so you can't see the cheats he's running....LOL

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

I love how Vendetta erases his windows bar so you can't see the cheats he's running....LOL

[/ QUOTE ]
Hes running some kind of speeder to try and be faster than me but he still gets owned :&lt;

G

Nah I just dont think you guys need to see my friends im talking to on msn. That one picture was before I was cropping and just erasing my bar. But you can accuse me all you want it is what people do to try and make themselves feel better for dieing to my pathetic pvp abilities.

And how many times to I have to tell you big worm I upgraded my computer it is now a super computer made for computer games because im a nerd who totally prides my life on UO and deffinently uses my game play as a huge self esteem booster.

Edit: Also big worm im not sure of the last time I died to you because I took a page out of yours and moonchilds book and as soon as I hit half life I put my new and improved super computers powers to work and run.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

Nah I just dont think you guys need to see my friends im talking to on msn. That one picture was before I was cropping and just erasing my bar. But you can accuse me all you want it is what people do to try and make themselves feel better for dieing to my pathetic pvp abilities.

And how many times to I have to tell you big worm I upgraded my computer it is now a super computer made for computer games because im a nerd who totally prides my life on UO and deffinently uses my game play as a huge self esteem booster.

Edit: Also big worm im not sure of the last time I died to you because I took a page out of yours and moonchilds book and as soon as I hit half life I put my new and improved super computers powers to work and run.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol I have never ran from you pure mage. Maybe on your necro fence mage but never pure mage. lol call me a nerd? keep trying buddy :&gt;

G

and I never said my pure mage, you shouldnt assume. If I want to fight pure mage I will duel. In todays world of PvP playing a pure mage in the field is ******** unless he has 75 enhance pots because there is countless numbers of templates that can destroy a pure mage in field fighting in seconds.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

and I never said my pure mage, you shouldnt assume. If I want to fight pure mage I will duel. In todays world of PvP playing a pure mage in the field is ******** unless he has 75 enhance pots because there is countless numbers of templates that can destroy a pure mage in field fighting in seconds.

[/ QUOTE ]
Theres no dexxer that can kill me 1v1, and now that Wakas gone 95% of the shard is dexxers.

G

actually I have seen you die to a single dexxer numerous times in 2 hits lol. You need to get off your high horse.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

actually I have seen you die to a single dexxer numerous times in 2 hits lol. You need to get off your high horse.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol pancake please. No dexxer can get me 1v1.

G

lol ok I can recall Kitsune 2 hit killing you many times or just disarming you then using moving shot aswell to kill you. But you can believe what you want.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

lol ok I can recall Kitsune 2 hit killing you many times or just disarming you then using moving shot aswell to kill you. But you can believe what you want.

[/ QUOTE ]
nvr 1v1.

G

A little birdy told me a LP dexxer named Suki killed you while a friend of yours I work at sonic was casting on him.......but you dont die to dexxers right lol

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

A little birdy told me a LP dexxer named Suki killed you while a friend of yours I work at sonic was casting on him.......but you dont die to dexxers right lol

[/ QUOTE ]
lol another lie. You was hitten me 2.

G

HAHAHAHA I was sure hitting I work at sonic not you.....its ok though keep trying.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

HAHAHAHA I was sure hitting I work at sonic not you.....its ok though keep trying.

[/ QUOTE ]
lie it up :&gt;

G

Replying to last for convienence....

Please keep the comments about the game.

Thanx,
Q

R

RollinTheTweed

It is about the game actually, he found something funny about it. You leave it about the game

G

this crap is getting dead haha. Damn I cant wait for the chivalry and bushido changes next pub. These changes are excellent for me.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so what are you trammys gonna play now that they are taking away evasion and necro from mages? peon is screwed. lol

G

Yeah peon is actually running around and practicing using SS for healing lol then once he dies a few times he says screw it and goes back to mage healing. To bad next pub no more of that for him
. Hence his post of him making and enhance pots crushing blow archer lol.

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

this crap is getting dead haha. Damn I cant wait for the chivalry and bushido changes next pub. These changes are excellent for me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ya your just gonna run around on your blue 4/6 chiv necro fencer. Whats funny about that is after you cast a few necro spells its funny watching you try to pull off remove curses and other chiv spells. Your gonna have a lot of fun sitting at mages building up your karma every 15 minutes.

p.s I wonder what the 3f gimps are gonna play now

G

actually I have run my temp for several weeks now without once building karma. I dont use remove curse and I suck up the fact I have a tough time removing lethal poison.

Just wait until you see my latest temp that is almost done. Also what is funny is the fact I use 7 necro spells and specials which is actually the same as you on a mage using explosion, lightning, magic arrow, harm, fireball, curse, and flamestrike. So you can complain about my temp but in all reality I use pretty much the same amount of spells as you.

D

DR DOOM

I work at sonic and Squall trying to gank me but its no match for this noobie who is back after 3 weeks of vactaion and still hasn't lost a beat! NEXT!!!

And I know you guys you missed me. I have a question why is it that there are so many moo ppl that post on stratics more zerg?

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

I work at sonic and Squall trying to gank me but its no match for this noobie who is back after 3 weeks of vactaion and still hasn't lost a beat! NEXT!!!

And I know you guys you missed me. I have a question why is it that there are so many moo ppl that post on stratics more zerg?

[/ QUOTE ]
you claim to have killed them 2v1 and that they tried ganked but why are the screenshots 40 minutes apart? Please when you can learn to pvp without pots and not run a marathon everytime you get below a quarter life come see us. Till then stop posting, or maybe learn how to not show the times in your screenshots to give us all proof your a lier. I also believe that I'm the only MOO that posts ont he boards besides liz. dumbass
NEXT!

G

No offence on this post big worm but every post you make cutting someone down is play without pots(which are meant for the field) pvp pure mage this and that. go stay on the dueling grounds if you dont like how people field fight.

nothing wrong with using every game mechanic possible to survive (except the damn server line)

B

Bigworm01

<blockquote><hr>

No offence on this post big worm but every post you make cutting someone down is play without pots(which are meant for the field) pvp pure mage this and that. go stay on the dueling grounds if you dont like how people field fight.

nothing wrong with using every game mechanic possible to survive (except the damn server line)

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree. But should he be bragging about killing somebody with an advantage? and he does use the server line too

G

Seems as if Dr. Doom is the new self proclaimed pvp god of sonoma. He probably envy's himself so much, when he dies he most likely crys in real life. Doom please stop posting on stratics and go back to tram where you belong restocking your vendor.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Seems as if Dr. Doom is the new self proclaimed pvp god of sonoma. He probably envy's himself so much, when he dies he most likely crys in real life. Doom please stop posting on stratics and go back to tram where you belong restocking your vendor.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL. That overpriced one at that!

D

DR DOOM

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
you claim to have killed them 2v1 and that they tried ganked but why are the screenshots 40 minutes apart? Please when you can learn to pvp without pots and not run a marathon everytime you get below a quarter life come see us. Till then stop posting, or maybe learn how to not show the times in your screenshots to give us all proof your a lier. I also believe that I'm the only MOO that posts ont he boards besides liz. dumbass
NEXT!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well big warm what you dont know is (just about everything) however I killed sonic 2 times didnt get the gank shot of him dead with squall but just the same it was a gank I killed them both if they try to deny it well so be it. ScareKrow I never said I was a sonoma pvp god you did. To all the rest with poor attitudes well what can I say, you all seem to think ppl suck however those same ppl you say suck is owning your whole guild. I am just having some fun proving the fact that you do die to me 1 vs 1 on field with pots whatever you want to believe but the pictures dont lie.
Btw I server line yes when I am getting ganked all to hell by your MOO guild. Whats it take to even attempt to kill me 8 on 1? I havent server lined 1 vs 1 ever unless it was from a previous gank attempt and I was running for my life. Your just mad that its your guild I am showing all the posts about. Get over it dude its just a post a game and if you dont like it then get more guildmates to gank me I will die one day I am sure. Muahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.