• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread v4.1

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So why did Rick let his house fall? He was supposed to make me quit by pking me a lot or something

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Three of us dry humped Waka up and down terra keep for about 2 hours.. 3 v 9. You guys need to step up your dungeon fighting skills, for real.

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome harry fight, went on forever. Thank you cartel for not being d bags the whole time and making it a 3 way fight. I miss my necro in those grinders, but those RC's are strong. Thanks Waka for popping it, good **** have to do it again soon! Who didn't die in that fight? :p

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So Waka and Cartel are now allied?

Funny why you think that's necessary to do.
I haven't played in a few years now.. but in my day..WAKA used to be so good.. Shakira wrote a song to us.... *google Shakira and WAKA*
heh... still one of the most beautiful women to grace our species. Anyways.. all kidding aside.. very cool to see folks still playing and fighting.. who would have ever thought the genre would go this way. Quite impressive.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
So Waka and Cartel are now allied?

Funny why you think that's necessary to do.
No. We're not. They attempted to view us as THEIR "asset" and as people who should only be around to serve their needs and rescue them, when all we wanted to do was have fights.

surprisingly enough, sonoma is quite active, compared to many other shards and after the big migration to atlantic.
No, it's really not. Three of us raided some waka and sos about a week back after noticing the servers was starting to get slightly active again, they haven't come out since. But that's just typical SI/SOS/GG/Whatever they call themselves these days, behavior.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I play SI/SOS/GG, good people but not what i would call a pvp guild compared to other guilds i've been a part of.

so does waka give you white skulls for the reward of protecting them?