• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.04 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RollinTheTweed

TMI it's almost pointless to argue with him. Even when you throw out true facts, he comes back with a lie.. Sadly, he prolly lies so much that he has himself believing it.

F

Freya/Passion

no i meant gonna. were gonna accept the war invite.

wow... is that ur only comeback?? i just slayed you in that post and that was the only thing u gotta say back???

LOL u dont have nothin to say because u know im right. U fail for a 3yr old trick. what a dumb ass

Fighting with Scam in these forums is kinda like competing in the special olympics.... even if you do win...

R

Realious

Well...

#1 - When I said Lego you responded.
#2 - I didn't fall (not fail) for any trick. You Scammed Pain not me.

You slayed me? How so?

i responed because u quoted me. and whether it was u or Pain it had to be a COP to fall for some dumb **** like that.

It wasn't scam he clicked and checked right next to the name nightmare and bought it. what a dumb ass :sad4:

and that comeback was no better then ur first. plz try again

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm convinced $cam thinks they can "win" UO.

I think we should keep them in the dark about the fact there is nothing to win.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually...

When you think about Ruff getting the barbed wire wrapped "Dumb Ass Stick" right to the groin on the loosing the dreadmare thing.. and then spreading his legs and asking for another wack with the buying the nightmare thing...heheheheee...it's kinda funny.

Sick... but funny! :hahaha:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm convinced $cam thinks they can "win" UO.

I think we should keep them in the dark about the fact there is nothing to win.
Orfeelya..I thought it was agreed that you never ever post in any type of PvP thread again, given your inability to do anything right, as it pertains to PvP. You suck.

BTW...you have better things to do anyways. I definitely hear KMS calling you. You better go get him his cheap ingame American pop-top beer, the ingame TV remote control and then go wash those ingame clothes...and cook something for ingame dinner while you are at it. He might get angry with you and you know what that means!!

Make yourself useful woman!!

F

Freya/Passion

uhh.....I don't even like Pain and I find it not funny.

Every time someone is scammed or hurt in the game it affects more then just that player. Think about the guild mates, who actually had nothing to do with it, they come forward pull together and replace the item. It wasn't their choice or fault. Next by killing off certain pets that no longer spawn in game anymore is smart or funny in what way?

I guess I just don't have the right parts to find this as funny as you do.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Orfeelya..I thought it was agreed that you never ever post in any type of PvP thread again, given your inability to do anything right, as it pertains to PvP. You suck.

BTW...you have better things to do anyways. I definitely hear KMS calling you. You better go get him his cheap ingame American pop-top beer, the ingame TV remote control and then go wash those ingame clothes...and cook something for ingame dinner while you are at it. He might get angry with you and you know what that means!!

Make yourself useful woman!!
I'm female, I can change my prerogative any damn time I like.

I suck, you blow. We could make great business partners.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fighting with Scam in these forums is kinda like competing in the special olympics.... even if you do win...
Sorry kiddo, we can never meet the qualification for special olympics. You and your Waka nooblets buddies can have fun owning COPs in it tho.

And when's the last time you PvP again? You know what's the new waka rightnow? They are like you, Bluebie trammies who compete in special olympics IN TRAMMAL.

Try to leave tram/luna/gzone and play an orange/red char if you wanna post here, jeez, wannabes thesedays.

F

Freya/Passion

War, why even argue with you? Lets see last time I pvp'd.... was Monday night... I think... But does that matter? Can I kill people when I Pvp? Yes I'm pretty sure I can, Can I kill you? Probably not, but hey at least I've got the balls to own up to that. At least when I'm dueling I don't run off, I take it to the death... Or why duel?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry kiddo, we can never meet the qualification for special olympics. You and your Waka nooblets buddies can have fun owning COPs in it tho.QUOTE]

You had me and countless other's fooled.
Ohh so you mean you are in factions now? thought so.
Yep I have you all fooled because when you guys tried to look for me in your special olympics games you cant find me. I may look like I am in it but you guys sure beat me for actually being in AND competing in it... while you are still in tram...

GG, oh you in faction yet? though so again. :sleep2:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
War, why even argue with you? Lets see last time I pvp'd.... was Monday night... I think... But does that matter? Can I kill people when I Pvp? Yes I'm pretty sure I can, Can I kill you? Probably not, but hey at least I've got the balls to own up to that. At least when I'm dueling I don't run off, I take it to the death... Or why duel?
Exactly, you should really tell Ron Fellow/Trin/Balla/Monster/Andy exactly that. Did Ron Fellow got owned out of Sonoma again? Havent seem him since last time I assed him up next to TMI when him and COP were trying to gank me. nice try tho.

R

RollinTheTweed

I was in factions on my return. I've done faction since day one when it was released. I'm in the process of trying to play catch up gear wise. Being in factions doesnt make you a elite pvper, it gives you better items from silver turn in. Thus, the only real reason why anyone is in it.

Just like anything else, the game was dumbed down. Bragging rights with points even has been destroyed.

When I'm on my PvPer hes free to attack, don't need no faction to fight or kill me.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was in factions on my return. I've done faction since day one when it was released. I'm in the process of trying to play catch up gear wise. Being in factions doesnt make you a elite pvper, it gives you better items from silver turn in. Thus, the only real reason why anyone is in it.

Just like anything else, the game was dumbed down. Bragging rights with points even has been destroyed.

When I'm on my PvPer hes free to attack, don't need no faction to fight or kill me.
Great, so I guess you are in faction as early as I am assuming you arent pulling lies. Good so you are trying to catch up to the items and the quickest way to to join faction. Bragging about the past that rarely anyone knows or in this case me being in the game longer than any waka withnessed so much and the misconceptions and lies people are trying to pull. Waka was never big until they allied 3F (and in case you have no clue, sonoma was like US vs Japan when 3F was rolling big). Waka is one of the first ass kisser of japanese guilds on sonoma, which I dont see any pride in.

When people on sonoma is trying to defend the shard from being overtaken by foreign players waka joined and helped the foreigners to protect their position, and if you take that as waka pride... then I have nothing to say but "I know your kind of people".

Then again waka went downhill when they lost 3F which drove wakas to ally a good amount of other guilds to form again another zerg. Then waka didnt really get "good" until they put first release version of nerve strike and death strike in game. Then waka just happen to die out quickly the day that crap is nerfed.

Dont try to brag about how long you've been in game, because you cant beat me, and I can give you sonoma history lessons if you really want to (since you seem to be greatly misinformed). :sleep2: All I can tell you is quit living in the past, and learn2playnow.

Again I am glad to know you are catching up, and being in faction really helps. And I am hoping to see you and wakas on the field and NOT BLUEBIES IN GZONE WITH PETS AND DISMOUNT SHOTS which is all waka is rightnow.

And Did Ron Fellow quit again?

R

RichDC

Ok, sorry to butt into your shards PvP forum.

However, something has to be said which as of yet hasn't...Why is WarUltima still posting in a PvP thread if he ran from a duel??

If it was a mage duel, why where you holding a bow??

Why was it not specified that it would be lanterns and books???

Facts;

War was offered a duel, no pets.
War accepted
War ran.

If, you are stupid enough to let your opponent cast either of those spells in a duel...then...really, you shouldn't be PvPing!!! Im not great mage and even i know how to fizzle!

If you let him start like that then DAMN! Way to lay down the rules! LOL!

Ok...sorry...now back to the **** talking so i can carry on being amused at work.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great, so I guess you are in faction as early as I am assuming you arent pulling lies. Good so you are trying to catch up to the items and the quickest way to to join faction. Bragging about the past that rarely anyone knows or in this case me being in the game longer than any waka withnessed so much and the misconceptions and lies people are trying to pull. Waka was never big until they allied 3F (and in case you have no clue, sonoma was like US vs Japan when 3F was rolling big). Waka is one of the first ass kisser of japanese guilds on sonoma, which I dont see any pride in.

When people on sonoma is trying to defend the shard from being overtaken by foreign players waka joined and helped the foreigners to protect their position, and if you take that as waka pride... then I have nothing to say but "I know your kind of people".

Then again waka went downhill when they lost 3F which drove wakas to ally a good amount of other guilds to form again another zerg. Then waka didnt really get "good" until they put first release version of nerve strike and death strike in game. Then waka just happen to die out quickly the day that crap is nerfed.

Dont try to brag about how long you've been in game, because you cant beat me, and I can give you sonoma history lessons if you really want to (since you seem to be greatly misinformed). :sleep2: All I can tell you is quit living in the past, and learn2playnow.

Again I am glad to know you are catching up, and being in faction really helps. And I am hoping to see you and wakas on the field and NOT BLUEBIES IN GZONE WITH PETS AND DISMOUNT SHOTS which is all waka is rightnow.

And Did Ron Fellow quit again?
Okay. Original post not directed at me, but Im tired of reading your garbage. You must be really asshurt about something because you whine and cry all ****ing day on these forums. I recently left SCAM and went back to Waka. There are a few reasons for this. Friends being number one. I played with these guys for years and a good friends. Most are a bit rusty yes, but I do remember back in the day (after WOD, Nervestrike, DS, etc) when 4-5 Waka would roll over MOO. Some of those MOO members are the same members that are in your guild now.

Second reason the attitudes of some members of SCAM. There are a few people who I never really had any issues with, but for the most part yall needa turn off the cheats and just play the game. Yall are also extremely annoying alot of the time in vent. You all have little too no coordination while fighting. You all spread out so much that it makes it almost impossible for you all too help each other in a fight. COP may be less skilled, but I remember one evening where yall just kept dropping. One after another. Even fights. I remember a few even logging off because they kept dieing (EMO?)

Now just so this sinks in, you did have some former Waka members in your guild. What even funnier is right before I left, another former member of Waka was nominated to get into SCAM. Pretty ironic that Waka is/was garbage IYHO, but yall kept recruiting us? I know right...dont make ne sense too me either.

I am back Waka though. We are a smaller guild atm. People are not PvPing alot due too the fact that most have to play catch up with gear. If you had not played in 6-12 months or more, you might have too as well.

As far as factions go. Yes, you can join them and get the arties. Good, but when you have not PvPed in months and want to get back into the hang of things figthing, 1v4 is not a good way too do it. You just get statted and sit out for 20 mins. Waka is going to go COM when we get things settled down. So hold back buddy with all the bashing on factions.

Neways. I got work too do, so I am going to get back too that. Ill see you on the field, and hopefully tonight as I should have my new weps and jewels made by then.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, sorry to butt into your shards PvP forum.

However, something has to be said which as of yet hasn't...Why is WarUltima still posting in a PvP thread if he ran from a duel??

If it was a mage duel, why where you holding a bow??

Why was it not specified that it would be lanterns and books???

Facts;

War was offered a duel, no pets.
War accepted
War ran.

If, you are stupid enough to let your opponent cast either of those spells in a duel...then...really, you shouldn't be PvPing!!! Im not great mage and even i know how to fizzle!

If you let him start like that then DAMN! Way to lay down the rules! LOL!

Ok...sorry...now back to the **** talking so i can carry on being amused at work.
SCAM lets in most of the special kids. The smart ones get out, minus a couple who have to babysit the special kids.

As far as bow goes. It has been known that some mages on sonoma hold SC no - bows in hand with no arrows/bolts on them. This is too make all damage done, damage from spells. I know on my wrestle mage I do use wrestling to disrupt from time to time in the field and **** happens in duels. Doubt that is why it was in his hand, but who knows.

Now back to work.

R

RollinTheTweed

Okay. Original post not directed at me, but Im tired of reading your garbage. You must be really asshurt about something because you whine and cry all ****ing day on these forums. I recently left SCAM and went back to Waka. There are a few reasons for this. Friends being number one. I played with these guys for years and a good friends. Most are a bit rusty yes, but I do remember back in the day (after WOD, Nervestrike, DS, etc) when 4-5 Waka would roll over MOO. Some of those MOO members are the same members that are in your guild now.

Second reason the attitudes of some members of SCAM. There are a few people who I never really had any issues with, but for the most part yall needa turn off the cheats and just play the game. Yall are also extremely annoying alot of the time in vent. You all have little too no coordination while fighting. You all spread out so much that it makes it almost impossible for you all too help each other in a fight. COP may be less skilled, but I remember one evening where yall just kept dropping. One after another. Even fights. I remember a few even logging off because they kept dieing (EMO?)

Now just so this sinks in, you did have some former Waka members in your guild. What even funnier is right before I left, another former member of Waka was nominated to get into SCAM. Pretty ironic that Waka is/was garbage IYHO, but yall kept recruiting us? I know right...dont make ne sense too me either.

I am back Waka though. We are a smaller guild atm. People are not PvPing alot due too the fact that most have to play catch up with gear. If you had not played in 6-12 months or more, you might have too as well.

As far as factions go. Yes, you can join them and get the arties. Good, but when you have not PvPed in months and want to get back into the hang of things figthing, 1v4 is not a good way too do it. You just get statted and sit out for 20 mins. Waka is going to go COM when we get things settled down. So hold back buddy with all the bashing on factions.

Neways. I got work too do, so I am going to get back too that. Ill see you on the field, and hopefully tonight as I should have my new weps and jewels made by then.

Too true, that former Waka would've been me. Eldron was trying his best to get me in. Hes a cool cat. But I'm glad that Trinity got the guild back, and has it going again. Nice to be flying the tags again.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to hear that WAKA is planning on going COM sometime. I thought I had read from someone in KC that they were going into COM, but I see that they went Minax. Still it was fun fighting them last night. Now if we can just get TB going.

F

Freya/Passion

Umm isn't Cop Minax? K C will quickly find out that Cop doesn't share well.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I talked to Snake last nite. I beleive that they went MX just cuz they liked the horses. Gonna go diff faction once Waka settles in where it is going too go.

R

Realious

Well...

#1 - When I said Lego you responded.
#2 - I didn't fall (not fail) for any trick. You Scammed Pain not me.

You slayed me? How so?
Nevermind... ur dumb. u don't understand:sad4:

LOL u saw me yesterday in fel yew on Realious and Lego on Legolas against like 8 or 9 of u Zerg. how do u explain me and legolas being the same person and playing actively against all of u?

R

Realious

TMI it's almost pointless to argue with him. Even when you throw out true facts, he comes back with a lie.. Sadly, he prolly lies so much that he has himself believing it.

boo!!!..... stfu look at u over here side busting. i havent seen u in fel since the day u been talking ****. what reason do i got to lie about. In how would u know whether or not i was lying and your nowhere to be found? so stfu.

R

Realious

uhh.....I don't even like Pain and I find it not funny.

Every time someone is scammed or hurt in the game it affects more then just that player. Think about the guild mates, who actually had nothing to do with it, they come forward pull together and replace the item. It wasn't their choice or fault. Next by killing off certain pets that no longer spawn in game anymore is smart or funny in what way?

I guess I just don't have the right parts to find this as funny as you do.
shutup......... lol.... according to u its ok for the pet to attack and kill us but we can kill it???? shutup.....

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I talked to Snake last nite. I beleive that they went MX just cuz they liked the horses. Gonna go diff faction once Waka settles in where it is going too go.
Ok. I did notice that someone had released their SL horse Tuesday and purchased a MX horse. It was pretty odd seeing a green horse with a [MIN] tag on the end wondering around the fel heartwood entrance.

Have those WAKA that came back for the promo planning on staying or will Friday be their last day?

T

TrustMeInc

Yes that is why we did Minix was because of the horses. The green horses are U.G.L.Y lol
It would be nice to see someone take over the Brit Faction. But, kind of sucks with no loss to fighting, just fighting you’re Reds there is no loss.

Just endless fighting with no points. =/

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok. I did notice that someone had released their SL horse Tuesday and purchased a MX horse. It was pretty odd seeing a green horse with a [MIN] tag on the end wondering around the fel heartwood entrance.

Have those WAKA that came back for the promo planning on staying or will Friday be their last day?
Believe most are planning on staying that are back right now. Still a few up on the air if they will be coming back. Hopefully can get a good solid group that we can field 4-6 a nite...

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes that is why we did Minix was because of the horses. The green horses are U.G.L.Y lol
It would be nice to see someone take over the Brit Faction. But, kind of sucks with no loss to fighting, just fighting you’re Reds there is no loss.

Just endless fighting with no points. =/
Points are poinless (wow....) I personally dont care for factions just because of the stat loss. Im enjoying the warring. Just have to get mage a one handed mage wep and get rid of that staff.

R

RollinTheTweed

boo!!!..... stfu look at u over here side busting. i havent seen u in fel since the day u been talking ****. what reason do i got to lie about. In how would u know whether or not i was lying and your nowhere to be found? so stfu.
No where to be found? I'm looking at you from outside whilst your house hiding. Leave the gate from time to time, you may find me.

People to lie to save face and you sir, your image is ruined.

R

Realious

No where to be found? I'm looking at you from outside whilst your house hiding. Leave the gate from time to time, you may find me.

People to lie to save face and you sir, your image is ruined.

wow... ur hilarious and full of shyt too. each time i been in fel i only been seeing COP and KC but never any punk ass waka chrs. and cop so scary that the stroll around in numbers of 8 and 9. why would i step out 1 vs 8 stfu... but that a different story with cop. i really haven't see ur scary ass in fel yew. so talk what u know scrub!

R

RollinTheTweed

Lol dude I pay to play the game how I see fit, there's much to UO than Yew gate. I vacate many dungeons, on many chars.

I'm a scrub? Atleast I don't run from 1v1 battles to a house. Talk all the crap you like, everyone knows your true image, and stance when it boils down to it.

It gets utterly tiresome watching your life bar drop dramatically just to see you run behind a wall in that gimp house. If it was a gank factor causing you to do so, I wouldn't knock on it.

If your crap theories held water, I wouldn't bash you for it.

Remove what's in your pipe and smoke on that.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow... ur hilarious and full of shyt too. each time i been in fel i only been seeing COP and KC but never any punk ass waka chrs. and cop so scary that the stroll around in numbers of 8 and 9. why would i step out 1 vs 8 stfu... but that a different story with cop. i really haven't see ur scary ass in fel yew. so talk what u know scrub!

LMAO....I cannot help but laugh at this. We got a UO gansta on stratics! Everyone watch out! He gonna run this shard. Him and his posse!

LMAO at the noob!

T

TrustMeInc

Well I see you at Yew gate all the time but you never come outside of your house.

Kind of funny how you smack talk him but you never leave your house.
It’s like you’re Scared or something lol. Good Job!

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Given what the 3-5 members of KC have been doing to COP, I know they are thanking the Internet Gods that we left SCAM. If we were still there, it is highly likely that COP would be barely existing, if at all.

I am missing putting them in stat right now but the sheer amount of kills we have been consistently wracking up on them is downright frightening.

The stat thing will be changing soon :) We are loving the fights!

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

LMAO....I cannot help but laugh at this. We got a UO gansta on stratics! Everyone watch out! He gonna run this shard. Him and his posse!

LMAO at the noob!
Wannabe Gangsta*

So glad I'm not the only one who got mental pics of a thug with gold chains and a gold tooth every time I had to read that sh*t from him.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like I said before my post was so rudely deleted, if WAKA needs some help, let me know. I have tons of loot, and a 120 imbuer. I'll hook you guys up, just get the ingredients.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like I said before my post was so rudely deleted, if WAKA needs some help, let me know. I have tons of loot, and a 120 imbuer. I'll hook you guys up, just get the ingredients.
I think 3-4 Waka already have worked up imbuers. Now gathering ingreds etc. Getting stuff set up. Hopefully this weekend we can some people on. TY for offer though Vhinn.

T

TrustMeInc

Given what the 3-5 members of KC have been doing to COP, I know they are thanking the Internet Gods that we left SCAM. If we were still there, it is highly likely that COP would be barely existing, if at all.

I am missing putting them in stat right now but the sheer amount of kills we have been consistently wracking up on them is downright frightening.

The stat thing will be changing soon :) We are loving the fights!

Any chance of getting you to war? It keeps a total of kills. Then you can have bragging right.

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TMI, Good fighting last night you all worked us 3 vs 3 in front of the whinery. Nice job (that was painful). Anyway, I will talk to Snake about getting the War started tonight.

We are not staying Minax. We only went Minax because of faction horses. You guys currently have the towns and we needed horses. It was not our intent to nuke your pets in the field or stat loss. Altho it is definately a perk.

I personally would like to work out something with WAKA. That would give us three somehwat even size guilds to duke it out on the field. This is a Snake and Waka gm decision. Not mine.

If our numbers increase just by a couple and we do not do anything with Waka, then I will talk to Snake about going TB.

Anyways, Last couple of nights have been fun. See you all in the field.

Bear

T

TrustMeInc

TMI, Good fighting last night you all worked us 3 vs 3 in front of the whinery. Nice job (that was painful). Anyway, I will talk to Snake about getting the War started tonight.

We are not staying Minax. We only went Minax because of faction horses. You guys currently have the towns and we needed horses. It was not our intent to nuke your pets in the field or stat loss. Altho it is definately a perk.

I personally would like to work out something with WAKA. That would give us three somehwat even size guilds to duke it out on the field. This is a Snake and Waka gm decision. Not mine.

If our numbers increase just by a couple and we do not do anything with Waka, then I will talk to Snake about going TB.

Anyways, Last couple of nights have been fun. See you all in the field.

Bear
Yep we were trying to leave to go raid and was a good skirmish up top!
The stealther made it out I think.

But the purple horses are nice and well would be fun fighting over sigils.

But, yea if more people did war be nice because it leaves an element of when you’re in tram you might be attacked is thrilling. Not that I have many blues I have been making blues just to fight in tram. So has many of us. Wolfie just turned her blue red. She can’t fight with us right now lol.

Don Agustin and Untouchable (Red now should be blue soon) our my only greens.
Anyhow be nice 4 sure makes the game better I think.

The invite is out there just need to accept.

R

Realious

Lol dude I pay to play the game how I see fit, there's much to UO than Yew gate. I vacate many dungeons, on many chars.

I'm a scrub? Atleast I don't run from 1v1 battles to a house. Talk all the crap you like, everyone knows your true image, and stance when it boils down to it.

It gets utterly tiresome watching your life bar drop dramatically just to see you run behind a wall in that gimp house. If it was a gank factor causing you to do so, I wouldn't knock on it.

If your crap theories held water, I wouldn't bash you for it.

Remove what's in your pipe and smoke on that.
lol your so full of ****. u never seen my life bar drop, because ur never around. i would say the last time i seen u. u was in dsp at the champ we took. and that over a week? where was u this sat and sunday??? u all talk. even if u was good awhile ago u sure in the hells not backing it up blaming ur reasons of death on updates and upgrades stfu plz. im on every sat and sun... and i could careless who eles believes u. none of u fruits gave me a dirt nap yet 1v1 so stfu and ill be looking forward to see u on this weekend.

R

Realious

LMAO at the noob!
im not trying to run nothin, even tho $cam is the best guild. but im just defending myself from all these haters like u. half these people that im posting talking **** to started it with me. so im just giving them what they asked for. like u for instance who the **** are u lol... u called me a noob now you are another victim on the boards so stfu

R

Realious

Well I see you at Yew gate all the time but you never come outside of your house.

Kind of funny how you smack talk him but you never leave your house.
It’s like you’re Scared or something lol. Good Job!

who the Fu*K!... seriously would walk out the house with 8 to 9 oranges on there screen. i know it was 8 or 9 because i had all of ur tabs up. Its like asking for death. stfu zerg idiot we are in war with u guys soo ill be owning u in trammel on my blue chr. its funny how u need such high number for one kill??? and u guys are the ones running the speed hacks and scripts. u guys are garbage because when i stepped out the house i got dismounted and u on ur chr named ONE gave me a para blow and still didn't kill me along with the rest of the attackers attacking me. u killed my boned warhorse but that about it, even with high numbers COP couldn't get it done. so so horrible

R

RollinTheTweed

lol your so full of ****. u never seen my life bar drop, because ur never around. i would say the last time i seen u. u was in dsp at the champ we took. and that over a week? where was u this sat and sunday??? u all talk. even if u was good awhile ago u sure in the hells not backing it up blaming ur reasons of death on updates and upgrades stfu plz. im on every sat and sun... and i could careless who eles believes u. none of u fruits gave me a dirt nap yet 1v1 so stfu and ill be looking forward to see u on this weekend.
Umm, I have a girlfriend dude my weekends do not consist of UO. Who's the "fruit" now. I put my real life, and it's demands before this game unlike most *coughs*.

Sure you don't care, they're just stating the facts like me. Scams the best guild? Please, at hacking sure. I never blamed upgrades, put more words in my mouth child. Quit talking hard keyboard warrior, you're nothing.

R

Realious

Umm, I have a girlfriend dude my weekends do not consist of UO. Who's the "fruit" now. I put my real life, and it's demands before this game unlike most *coughs*.

Sure you don't care, they're just stating the facts like me. Scams the best guild? Please, at hacking sure. I never blamed upgrades, put more words in my mouth child. Quit talking hard keyboard warrior, you're nothing.
lol now u have a girl friend and that ur reason for not coming to fel and playin on the weekends. if funny how you are never on but in the other posts u say u seen me in fel house hiding so u say... so i seems to me u lying about one of the two. either ur not on because of ur girl or ur on and afraid to come to fel because i never see u there. but.... yet u see me there. maybe.... i u just come to the moongate and stay hidden then leaves.. whatever the case ur lying about somethin bruh....

R

Realious

Wannabe Gangsta*

So glad I'm not the only one who got mental pics of a thug with gold chains and a gold tooth every time I had to read that sh*t from him.
boo...... u suck.....!!!! get off the stage!!! that was horrible!!!! i didn't pay for this ****!!!!! i want my money back!!! because this guys horrible!!!!

Say what u want to zerg nerd...

R

RollinTheTweed

lol now u have a girl friend and that ur reason for not coming to fel and playin on the weekends. if funny how you are never on but in the other posts u say u seen me in fel house hiding so u say... so i seems to me u lying about one of the two. either ur not on because of ur girl or ur on and afraid to come to fel because i never see u there. but.... yet u see me there. maybe.... i u just come to the moongate and stay hidden then leaves.. whatever the case ur lying about somethin bruh....
Lol dude it's no excuse. I was just at the gate not long ago. I have no reason to lie. I'm not as childish as you are.

I go and get ganked by ZOG and your guild daily. Today they failed horrid like. But if you ever want too 1v1 all you have to do is ask. We'll take it away from the Yew gate and your house. ^^

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Man, don't even try. Go back through all these threads you'll see picture on picture of me fighting and killing scum, I mean scam, with numbers ALWAYS on their side, and me owning them up, yet they "somehow" seem to own me still. Just let them believe that they are good and kill them. It's more fun that way. haha

R

Realious

Lol dude it's no excuse. I was just at the gate not long ago. I have no reason to lie. I'm not as childish as you are.

I go and get ganked by ZOG and your guild daily. Today they failed horrid like. But if you ever want too 1v1 all you have to do is ask. We'll take it away from the Yew gate and your house. ^^
u came at me foul first. u called me out. its whatever just attack when u see me

Status
Not open for further replies.