• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread, v. 3.04 - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Realious

Wow... I think u juss officially took the honor of being the biggest idiot in SCAM away from WarUltima... If those pics were from someone else then that someone else would've been the center figure in the picture... so in order for someone else to have posted it TMI would've had to send it to them and then have them post then copy/paste... Doesn't seem like something that's really worth the effort...

GG kiddo

wow..... get off TMI Nuts. UR just as dumb as he is too. The pics are no good there worthless there more then 2weeks old. Ur point for posting those pics, ....was?? to prove u can post.? Post something with some present facts.

R

Realious

Wow... I think u juss officially took the honor of being the biggest idiot in SCAM away from WarUltima... If those pics were from someone else then that someone else would've been the center figure in the picture... so in order for someone else to have posted it TMI would've had to send it to them and then have them post then copy/paste... Doesn't seem like something that's really worth the effort...

GG kiddo
LOL as dumb as u are u got a good point about the chr in the middle of the screen shot. But how do i know if that his chr? on one screenshot shows the chr name Tabasco, and thats only on one shot. How do i even know is thats TMI???? Do i know all of his chr names? "no....!!!" so back to my point it still could be anyone u trammy. "copy and paste". nice try TrinShyt

F

Freya/Passion

This coming from someone who posted #160..... And can't even spell you....

R

RollinTheTweed

wow..... get off TMI Nuts. UR just as dumb as he is too. The pics are no good there worthless there more then 2weeks old. Ur point for posting those pics, ....was?? to prove u can post.? Post something with some present facts.

This I have to laugh at, you're judging Trin as a newbie, an old pvper before half these people that post in this whack thread where ever thought up, or was bank sitting before items took over skill.

Real, you cannot call Trinity a newbie, if you dont have 2 or more people helping you fight, you run in your house all day, every day.

Does anyone else see the irony of real newbies calling REAL vets newbies? Lol.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This I have to laugh at, you're judging Trin as a newbie, an old pvper before half these people that post in this whack thread where ever thought up, or was bank sitting before items took over skill.

Real, you cannot call Trinity a newbie, if you dont have 2 or more people helping you fight, you run in your house all day, every day.

So you guys are getting assowned because of items now? Well tough luck if yo cant adapt quit like waka. Just like when they nerfed nerve strike and archer deathstrike (rofl waka skill).

Trin might not be a noob but he's definitely a blue trammie viewed with today's standard. Sorry if the standard of today is too high for you noobs. Still waiting for waka to join factions and not gzone hugging and gzone dismount all kill ganking. That **** makes me vomit, its 100% purely trammie bluebie **** right there. And pure cop tactics into the mix. Learn2PvPfreaking trammies.:cursing:

R

RollinTheTweed

Everyone in Waka done factions before you were thought of WarUltima, you envy one certain player to the extreme that you copied atleast two of his characters names. Which BTW we bust ribs over ICQ laughing at you, on your expense.

There's a few select people in Scam that I find cool, so Ill keep it simple. You're a zerg, hands down.

Now you may shut your pie hole.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone in Waka done factions before you were thought of WarUltima, you envy one certain player to the extreme that you copied atleast two of his characters names. Which BTW we bust ribs over ICQ laughing at you, on your expense.

There's a few select people in Scam that I find cool, so Ill keep it simple. You're a zerg, hands down.

Now you may shut your pie hole.
Sorry I was pvping before any of the nooblet waka know what's meditation skill for. Actually I was playing a mage before meditation skill even was introduced. Sorry if you feel like defending your ingame BF please join faction and PvP. You cant do jack if all you do in hide in tram or in gzone pretending to be a pvper...

And look I am STILL in faction and STILL PvP. Yet waka nooblet crapolanoobs got owned out of sonoma or turn into a pure bluebie trammie noob****.

Again you in faction yet noob? You may shut your glittered pie hole now. Learn2Adaptandpvp.

Oh and I read your other post saying TMI is a worthless noob playin runners and using pets as his main pvp tactics... you didnt see this new waka now did you? Half of them played dismount archer with pets. Again the glitter on your pie hole is really annoying please just shut it and quit living in the past (90% made up crap) and join faction and come play with us real PvPers. No more wannabe bluebie gate ganking pvp kk. :thumbsup: Girls thesedays.

R

Realious

wow.. heres another victim. i don't even know who u are but u can get it too. u need to learn how to read i called trinsauce a TRAMMY not a newbie. and u have the nerves to say if i dont have 2 or more to fight i wont fight ???? well I don't know what guild ur in but if ur cop ur guild is the one who fight with numbers. almost the majority of ur wack guild fights using pets. 2 pets and archers armor ignoring the **** out of us and still can't get the job done. come on now thats 1 vs 3. and then another boosie tamer archer comes along and and helps out. i have never seen any of ur guild fight with out a pet or a hidden stealth archer waiting to dismont. So u all can gank. when i fight on realious just me and my spells. And if ur waka. Well ur just nobody lol. I be seeing u guys in guard zone just posted and staring. That all ur doing is staring. Wow.... Waka doesn't fight at all... So stfu and get off trinity nuts.

R

Realious

This coming from someone who posted #160..... And can't even spell you....
who are you???

And ur pretty late responding to that post. But anyway i meant to say my words like that so none of u bums run crying to the gm sayin he said this in that. Ruff got owned n that post LOL

T

TrustMeInc

Realious / Lego / YamiLefty

Please STFU you have been playing UO for like 1.5 minutes.
You have no room to even talk in this thread.

Waka was a very active PvP guild and will be again unlike SCAM who dosent have the balls to not have 50 houses in Yew and God forbid they ever flag to anyone.

Always house running newbs. SO please do us a favor please STFU and well as War.

War has no room to talk about PvP when he runs like a little girl in a duel. War is my Bioch.

R

RollinTheTweed

wow.. heres another victim. i don't even know who u are but u can get it too. u need to learn how to read i called trinsauce a TRAMMY not a newbie. and u have the nerves to say if i dont have 2 or more to fight i wont fight ???? well I don't know what guild ur in but if ur cop ur guild is the one who fight with numbers. almost the majority of ur wack guild fights using pets. 2 pets and archers armor ignoring the **** out of us and still can't get the job done. come on now thats 1 vs 3. and then another boosie tamer archer comes along and and helps out. i have never seen any of ur guild fight with out a pet or a hidden stealth archer waiting to dismont. So u all can gank. when i fight on realious just me and my spells. And if ur waka. Well ur just nobody lol. I be seeing u guys in guard zone just posted and staring. That all ur doing is staring. Wow.... Waka doesn't fight at all... So stfu and get off trinity nuts.

Excuse me, we dont? That's why you tuck tail and run if I'm on my red and not my bard. TMI said it best. So I'll leave you boys with your online egos.

R

Realious

Realious / Lego / YamiLefty

Please STFU you have been playing UO for like 1.5 minutes.
You have no room to even talk in this thread.

Waka was a very active PvP guild and will be again unlike SCAM who dosent have the balls to not have 50 houses in Yew and God forbid they ever flag to anyone.

Always house running newbs. SO please do us a favor please STFU and well as War.

War has no room to talk about PvP when he runs like a little girl in a duel. War is my Bioch.

LOL actually i been playin since 2001 off and on.

wow... is that anger im feeling coming from TMI??? ur angry because i clowned both of ur guild n one paragraph lol.

And i dont care weather or not Waka was good back in the days. there horrible now just like COP. lol u stfu

R

Realious

Excuse me, we dont? That's why you tuck tail and run if I'm on my red and not my bard. TMI said it best. So I'll leave you boys with your online egos.
OMG I think i know who u are ur the red xXballerxX some Shyt like that lol. and u are soo horrible. u tried to gank me wit Mercurio and didn't suceed. and i always see u on and u never once attacked me when ur alone. u scared???? and sunday morning we took a DSP champ from you. you was on that horrible chr named Dan Zig that n Waka. lol think for the free coon.

TMI is the worst lol... he goes n to wraith form and summons a wisp and a pure mage duel. that sounds like just dumb shyt to me lol...

Now now boys dont get mad its just a game.... lol

R

RollinTheTweed

Lol dude, every time I attack you you tuck your tail between your legs (smells like crack, lol) and run to the first scam house close to the gate, get real. Anyone that fights in yew knows you're to scared to leave those front steps without atleast 3 people not counting yourself. You spend atleast 80% of your fel time in that house, by what I've seen.

Yes, you took dsp from necros, mine is a necro peace, we didn't complain, because you swarmed us with 3+ people.

2001? if so, you karebeared it if you where on sonoma.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you were balla lol you really shouldnt speak. For someone who dies me me 3 out of 3 1v1 you really got the balls to come here and show the "noob" that "wtfpwnt you" 1v1 100% of the time? And your excuse for getting owned is "you play gimp template"

So tactics mages all of a sudden is gimp because you got us ass handed to me? Waka was a zerg when they were with 3f and the biggest gimp guild during nerve ds gimp era (and quit as soon as the nerfstick hit).

Stop living in the past (a rather imaginary one too). If you dont want people calling you wakas noob trammy or bluebie wannabes or gate hogging noob****s feel free to join TB or CoM... all the real pvp guilds are doing it. Man up you bluebie trammies already! GG
PHP:
[HTML][/HTML]

R

Realious

Lol dude, every time I attack you you tuck your tail between your legs (smells like crack, lol) and run to the first scam house close to the gate, get real. Anyone that fights in yew knows you're to scared to leave those front steps without atleast 3 people not counting yourself. You spend atleast 80% of your fel time in that house, by what I've seen.

Yes, you took dsp from necros, mine is a necro peace, we didn't complain, because you swarmed us with 3+ people.

2001? if so, you karebeared it if you where on sonoma.
2001. If so I karebeared it. Wtf are u talking about u sound dumb right now.

And like I said earlier u never attacked me when ur alone ur scary. And everytime I seen u layed out taking a dirt nap on ur red chr ur kept whining saying uo went Downhill since 98. Lol that all I hear u talk about. Suck it up. Shut up and adapt. No accuses. Don't blame it on the upgrades. U died point blank period get over it. N the next time get enough courage to attack me when ur alone I'll be rdy. Waka is wack

M

Madchild

not to toot someone elses horn here ... or stray from my guild tag.

but it has to be said.

the char i remember being linked to rollinthetweed knows how to 1v1 pure mage knows how to 1v1 mixmage , and when it all degrades is one of the best damn crosshealers and damage dealers on the feild . and is a 11 to 12 year vet even once taking a few crafters red .

trin made a wise choise with this re-recruit .

Y

Yamihefty

TMI, r u oppsessed with me cause jesus christ u think everyones lego.

hey realious lets keep this goin, cause this guy is never gonna understand that u aint lego. Maybe i should have everyone in scam make a log in name Lego to make TMI happy since all he talks about is me. LEGO LEGO LEGO. Sorry u cant beat me one on one SON, in the good words of my guild mate COP GET ON MY LEVEL SON. u guys aint nothing but ganking newbs noone runs solo around the gate like i do. and yes i do die but the funnier thing about that is i dont cry like a little baby girl like most cop

"OOOoooOOOoOOOoOOOooOOOoooOOoOOoOooOoOoooOOOOOOoOOOoOOO"

Thats for mercy. when ur dead look at our temps and u can eaisly find out who has SS or not.

And one more thing its kind of sad that ive only been playing for a year and a half and pvped for a year and im still better then most cop. At least i dont rely on Pets "Ruff and Kms" LMAO. O wait i forgot about the leet stealthers that get the kill shot and say they won one v one come on now. none of ur stealthers can kill me on any cara unless they have 4 or 5 on me at once but even then LAME. learn how to play real temps. And tmi why is it u put ninja on all ur cara a little skeered cause it didnt quit help u in the SL base. Remember???? LMAOROFL. Yawn, i still dont no why we respond to these guys. Cause most talk out their *** anyways. Wolfie play any cara but a stealther and maybe just maybe i might give u some credit but most likely not. Lets see into the future............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Cop Allied with Waka cause they r not big Enough to fight 8 scam. LMAO.

F

Freya/Passion

LOL actually i been playin since 2001 off and on.

wow... is that anger im feeling coming from TMI??? ur angry because i clowned both of ur guild n one paragraph lol.

And i dont care weather or not Waka was good back in the days. there horrible now just like COP. lol u stfu
I don't think the Weather had much if anything to do with how good Waka was back in the day. But Whether or not they will come back to that is a different story.... And you in a different post calling someone dumb....

Waka won't ally with Cop. I think theres a mutual agreement on both sides with that subject.... But who knows since I guess the shard can't handle 8 Scam... *LOL* A few of which it sounds like have already left due to Scams honest and caring behavior....

M

Madchild

well put freya ..
it did seem like there was a agreement with the old waka
where both sides knew both guilds had good people in them and had respect for the people but the 2 play styles just dont mix and everyone ends up pissed off .

waka and cop work best together when they are killing each other.

R

Realious

I don't think the Weather had much if anything to do with how good Waka was back in the day. But Whether or not they will come back to that is a different story.... And you in a different post calling someone dumb....

Waka won't ally with Cop. I think theres a mutual agreement on both sides with that subject.... But who knows since I guess the shard can't handle 8 Scam... *LOL* A few of which it sounds like have already left due to Scams honest and caring behavior....
there no mutual agreement there. the just wanna beat ur ass. so stop trying to sugar coat it.

R

RollinTheTweed

She's sugar coating what? She knows about COP first hand, and has been around long enough to know how Waka is. If my memory serves me right she was COP, and quit it like we did.

Unlike you, she speaks matter of truth. You don't have enough senority to bash COP, nor Waka.

R

RollinTheTweed

hey realious lets keep this goin, cause this guy is never gonna understand that u aint lego. Maybe i should have everyone in scam make a log in name Lego to make TMI happy since all he talks about is me. LEGO LEGO LEGO. Sorry u cant beat me one on one SON, in the good words of my guild mate COP GET ON MY LEVEL SON. u guys aint nothing but ganking newbs noone runs solo around the gate like i do. and yes i do die but the funnier thing about that is i dont cry like a little baby girl like most cop

Thats for mercy. when ur dead look at our temps and u can eaisly find out who has SS or not.

And one more thing its kind of sad that ive only been playing for a year and a half and pvped for a year and im still better then most cop. At least i dont rely on Pets "Ruff and Kms" LMAO. O wait i forgot about the leet stealthers that get the kill shot and say they won one v one come on now. none of ur stealthers can kill me on any cara unless they have 4 or 5 on me at once but even then LAME. learn how to play real temps. And tmi why is it u put ninja on all ur cara a little skeered cause it didnt quit help u in the SL base. Remember???? LMAOROFL. Yawn, i still dont no why we respond to these guys. Cause most talk out their *** anyways. Wolfie play any cara but a stealther and maybe just maybe i might give u some credit but most likely not. Lets see into the future............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Cop Allied with Waka cause they r not big Enough to fight 8 scam. LMAO.
Talk out their arse like you? Waka and COP aren't allied and will never be. Your assumptions are almost as horrible as your grammar - ALMOST.

Get some facts and post those.

T

TrustMeInc

Anytime any place anywhere and any template no pets Lego. If you want to play your dexer or any template just no pets. You already know the outcome. You failed to mention I was on foot waka was helping you just you and me son tell me when and where. You can play your dexer just be on foot like I was. Let me know son! However this time we duel in a place you can't recall or run like every other SCAM does.

R

RollinTheTweed

2001. If so I karebeared it. Wtf are u talking about u sound dumb right now.

And like I said earlier u never attacked me when ur alone ur scary. And everytime I seen u layed out taking a dirt nap on ur red chr ur kept whining saying uo went Downhill since 98. Lol that all I hear u talk about. Suck it up. Shut up and adapt. No accuses. Don't blame it on the upgrades. U died point blank period get over it. N the next time get enough courage to attack me when ur alone I'll be rdy. Waka is wack
Wow I go to bed and you still crap. Like I said, leave your house umbre without mass #'s and maybe then your crap talking.

As before, every time I attack you when you're all alone you book it to the nearest scam house. End of story.

F

Freya/Passion

there no mutual agreement there. the just wanna beat ur ass. so stop trying to sugar coat it.

Yes I want to beat Cop's Ass's... LoL. And Cop wants to beat my Ass...

That sounds kinda funny, But I hope that has taken off my Sugar coating...

Hmmm no it still sounds like a mutual agreement to me thou.

T

Trinsauce

LMAO... WOW... Scam please get ur GED's guys... your posts r very ummmmm how should I say it... Ignorant or ignant for those learning impaired (see SCAM)...

Anyways talk all you guys want... It's really not worth anyone's time to sit here and argue with people who can't even speak Engrish even when they were born and raised here... Half ur posts make ABSOLUTELY no sense... They're all over the effing place... Stay on one subject then start a new paragraph with a different subject...

see ya on the field morons

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
see ya on the field morons
Ok I will see you waka at the guardzone... freaking coward PvPer wannabes.

It's funny someone wants to talk about senority. Maybe I should give you a history lesson of Sonoma? And those bluebie trammy wakas we have now can use some PvP 101 too.

Stop living in the past (again a rather imaginary one). Join faction and PvP like us real PvPers. Quit pulling the whole trammie pvper wannabe crap and just fight...

R

RollinTheTweed

Lol dude, any pvper worth his salt will admit that this abortion of UO's pvp doesnt require a brain cell one.

I think I remember when you made your appearence in UO:R, you was junk. The only difference now you have items among other 'things' that backs your mouth.

Scam isn't nothing in Sonoma's lime light. Just an infamous tag. I rolled with the best guilds unlike yourself. I don't hide in town, I can't - I'm red. IF you're referring to my bard so be it. That's like taking my tailor out of the guardzone chasing you with a sewing kit.

You might kill in a game, but you'll never beat me at a battle of witts. You don't have the grammar, nor the mind capacity to do so.

I've been gone for months, I don't live in UO. I take breaks and many other things to attend too. But I will admit, I love slapping your sad ass around on here.

Give us time to catch up with your gimpiness, I don't play 10+ hours a day like scam.

- Peace.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Give us time to catch up with your gimpiness, I don't play 10+ hours a day like scam.
- Peace.
If you girls need help, I got a 120 imbuer I'll throw some items together for ya. I can hook you up with silver if you need some faction gear also. You'll have to help with that tho. :)

R

Realious

Wow I go to bed and you still crap. Like I said, leave your house umbre without mass #'s and maybe then your crap talking.

As before, every time I attack you when you're all alone you book it to the nearest scam house. End of story.
Man ur funny..! u never attacked but once and that was with Mercutio and u both still couldn't kill me.

like i said attack me when ur alone n will really see wats good..

R

Realious

Yes I want to beat Cop's Ass's... LoL. And Cop wants to beat my Ass...

That sounds kinda funny, But I hope that has taken off my Sugar coating...

Hmmm no it still sounds like a mutual agreement to me thou.
well for one im dont know what guild ur in. i just assumed cop because the stupid shyt u talk about on this post. but whatever guild ur in its boosie. join the faction

R

Realious

Lol dude, any pvper worth his salt will admit that this abortion of UO's pvp doesnt require a brain cell one.

I think I remember when you made your appearence in UO:R, you was junk. The only difference now you have items among other 'things' that backs your mouth.

Scam isn't nothing in Sonoma's lime light. Just an infamous tag. I rolled with the best guilds unlike yourself. I don't hide in town, I can't - I'm red. IF you're referring to my bard so be it. That's like taking my tailor out of the guardzone chasing you with a sewing kit.

You might kill in a game, but you'll never beat me at a battle of witts. You don't have the grammar, nor the mind capacity to do so.

I've been gone for months, I don't live in UO. I take breaks and many other things to attend too. But I will admit, I love slapping your sad ass around on here.

- Peace.
It my chr Realious was created this time around when i started replaying uo. and i sure u dont know any of my other alternate chrs, its been like 4 or 5 months. since i been playin. so stop making shyt up n step ur game up.

What was ur reason for quiting uo??? by what i hear your whole guild quit because they was getting there ass handed to them. fu*kin sore loser. everyone eles adapted and kept playing but u just got mad and broke ur mouse and keyboard and said i quit. until now . lol

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I started reading/responding in the pvp thread less and less when Solid Snake started with his propaganda. But now, with Realious and his "lack of" intelligence... it just takes the cake at how far this thread has sunk. Less game, more education.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Ruffrider. Your inability to play anything but tamers just got yourself neepsticked AGAIN.

Thanks for paying 20M for a untrained nightmare thinking it's a dreadmare. I feel sorry for those who cannot pvp without a ****ing pet. Just like COP and Wakas.

GG, Ruff GG.

Y

Yamihefty

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!! if ruff could want a dread more then anyone in this game he pays 20 mill for a nightmare. Thanks Ruff. We got our guild funds up.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!! if ruff could want a dread more then anyone in this game he pays 20 mill for a nightmare. Thanks Ruff. We got our guild funds up.
I've done replaced that 20 mill to pain, he isn't feeling any loss. :)

*edited due to really being none of your damn business*

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, where did I say I had like a ton of dread mares? I didn't. I said I had quite a few extra, which I did. Ask Nitro, he got one from me today. :)

As for Pain, he didn't really need one. He seen one for sale and thought he'd buy a "spare".

If the best you can do in game is scam gold & brag about it on forums.. you have my pity, enjoy.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, where did I say I had like a ton of dread mares? I didn't. I said I had quite a few extra, which I did. Ask Nitro, he got one from me today. :)

As for Pain, he didn't really need one. He seen one for sale and thought he'd buy a "spare".

If the best you can do in game is scam gold & brag about it on forums.. you have my pity, enjoy.
Sorry unlike COP, Scam is a brutal Fel PvP guild. COP is just PAS that zergs Fel. And dude are you stupid? READ OUR GUILD ABBR....
$CAM

And we are doing just that. Sorry we are not some softcore carebear guild like COP. :coco:

GG again thanks for the laugh, the ASS UPs, the bows, the 1st dreadmare PAIN nooblet lost... AND NOW the 20mill he just handed to us.

Sorry, we are a bit too tough for you kitties to handle. GG kitties GG.

R

Realious

I started reading/responding in the pvp thread less and less when Solid Snake started with his propaganda. But now, with Realious and his "lack of" intelligence... it just takes the cake at how far this thread has sunk. Less game, more education.

I type fast. but i dont care if i spelled it wrong or not u understood what i said and my point got across so i could careless. COP is still horrible

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I type fast. but i dont care if i spelled it wrong or not u understood what i said and my point got across so i could careless. COP is still horrible
I read RoC on stractics again. It didnt say it's an offense to post without perfect English composition. But it definitely says no racism crap is allowed. And seems like many childish posters here have something against non-native English speakers.

it's either they are childish racists or they simply have no valid come back so they switched to ENGLISH ATTACK!!111oneone1!eleven!1.

s0 wAt wo1fi3... wAt 1f 1 pr3f3r t0 typ3 l1k3 tHi5.

Some people really need to grow up... in Sosoria.

T

TrustMeInc

Like I am sure he shared it with you all. lol

Wow. What a great guy. While in COP Pain actually bought Lego his UO Assist out of his own pocket. DO you honestly think Pain cares about 20 mil? He paid out of his pocket in real life cash to help your broke trailer ass get UO Assist. Glad you left lego your a real POS not for the SCAM you pulled but to Post about pain after all he did for you.

I hope Hayley know that this is a banable offense. Good luck Hayley. ROflmao. Losing you account over 20 mil hope it worth it!

BTW hows your Uncle? See we can both play this game.

Oh BTW Lego why haven't you accepted my duel?

COP is still horrible
Then why haven't you accepted our war invite. Boc boc boc boc! All talk no action. Same old story with you guys all talk. War keeps a total of kills God forbid SCAM has to show how bad they really are...

F

Freya/Passion

Sorry unlike COP, Scam is a brutal Fel PvP guild. COP is just PAS that zergs Fel. And dude are you stupid? READ OUR GUILD ABBR....
$CAM

And we are doing just that. Sorry we are not some softcore carebear guild like COP. :coco:

GG again thanks for the laugh, the ASS UPs, the bows, the 1st dreadmare PAIN nooblet lost... AND NOW the 20mill he just handed to us.

Sorry, we are a bit too tough for you kitties to handle. GG kitties GG.
Its funny to see you say that, Because when the guild first started, Harry and Juicy ran around saying that the abbr. had nothing to do with the meaning of the word "Scam".. But now it appears you guys have been abandoned by your parents and are running around causing trouble...and actually admitting that your nothing but a bunch of bad people and scammers? Very very interesting, I just wish the last good apple in your tree would realize this and came back to his rightful place....

R

Realious

Wow. What a great guy. While in COP Pain actually bought Lego his UO Assist out of his own pocket. Now to post this? DO you honestly think Pain cares about 20 mil? He paid out of his pocket in real life cash to help your broke trailer ass get UO Assist. Glad you left lego your a real POS not for the SCAM you pulled but to Post about pain after all he did for you.

BTW hows your Uncle? See we can both play this game.

Then why haven't you accepted our war invite. Boc boc boc boc Super CHickens!

So now im his uncle all of a sudden...??? It took u almost 4 weeks to realize were not the same person, and everyone been telling u. How did u fall for the old swap pets n the trade window trick? that like
3yrs old... n u say ur a vet??? Ur that eager to buy a dreadmare u just clicked in the trade box without reading what ur getting. ITS SAY NIGHTMARE WHEN U PUT ONE IN THE TRADE WINDOW AND DREADMARE WHEN ITS IN THE WINDOW ALSO!
What an idiot!!! :sad4: that just like a COP to do some dumb **** like that

Were gonna accept the war invite.

T

TrustMeInc

Its funny to see you say that, Because when the guild first started, Harry and Juicy ran around saying that the abbr. had nothing to do with the meaning of the word "Scam".. But now it appears you guys have been abandoned by your parents and are running around causing trouble...and actually admitting that your nothing but a bunch of bad people and scammers? Very very interesting, I just wish the last good apple in your tree would realize this and came back to his rightful place....
Yep.

All the while SCAM has been saying we don’t hack we don’t cheat now they boast about it? I mean it is nothing new to me I already knew what they were.

But them to say we are good we don’t SCAM or cheat this whole time. Well true colors always shine through. Good job SCAM! lol

R

Realious

Sorry Lego I don't speak idiot. Do you mean "We are going to accept the war invite?"
no i meant gonna. were gonna accept the war invite.

wow... is that ur only comeback?? i just slayed you in that post and that was the only thing u gotta say back???

LOL u dont have nothin to say because u know im right. U fail for a 3yr old trick. what a dumb ass

R

RollinTheTweed

I read RoC on stractics again. It didnt say it's an offense to post without perfect English composition. But it definitely says no racism crap is allowed. And seems like many childish posters here have something against non-native English speakers.

it's either they are childish racists or they simply have no valid come back so they switched to ENGLISH ATTACK!!111oneone1!eleven!1.

s0 wAt wo1fi3... wAt 1f 1 pr3f3r t0 typ3 l1k3 tHi5.

Some people really need to grow up... in Sosoria.
No one said anything remotely racist. Poor grammar doesn't show race. English is the most dominate language in the World. Figured you guys could atleast spell on the grade level as my 5 year old nephew. Which by the way knows two languages, lol.

Real, I type just as fast if not faster than you and still don't make 10% of the errors that you do. Your ability in game doesn't reflect on a message board, you're ability to put a sentence together however does.

and 1337 talk went out of style before your times.

T

TrustMeInc

no i meant gonna. were gonna accept the war invite.

wow... is that ur only comeback?? i just slayed you in that post and that was the only thing u gotta say back???

LOL u dont have nothin to say because u know im right. U fail for a 3yr old trick. what a dumb ass
Well...

#1 - When I said Lego you responded.
#2 - I didn't fall (not fail) for any trick. You Scammed Pain not me.

You slayed me? How so?

Status
Not open for further replies.