• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread (v. 3.02)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Gasp*

Are you saying he pussied out all on his own????

I am SHOCKED!!!

/end sarcasm ;)

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would, but EVERY time I attack one of you, you run around almost dead till 3 or 4 more of you show up. It's par for the course with SCAM. I think it's hillarious how all you see lately are SCAM archers... and a, um, stealth archer? *GASP* All of SCAM are hypocrites. Not to mention cant fight worth a cop. Sadly, I'd take Ruffles over 9/10ths of you. At least she has heart.
So you gonna have a real skilled mage 1v1 fight with Worm or me? Anytime.
Or Juicey? if you want a dexer field fight?
Joe Lord can easily face plant you on your mage too if you want to make any of your screenshot valid.
You still havent gotta any valid 1v1 shot on scam yet Pinky... considering there are so many scam yet you havent gotta even one (1) that's not a rezkill/gank.

You say we are hypocrit and yet are terrified to have a 1v1? hypocrit much? Your tamer archer? hypocrit much? No "made up" **** Vhinny, get on a mage go to the farm and any scam would be happy to face plant you. Make sure you soulstone Ninja, Hiding and Stealth on your mage if you want to survive. You know better than anyone how much you rock on a real template that takes real skill. Jeez damn Queen of Hypocrit.

Oh yea you can hide and stealth all day and get all ur 15 bulk worth of stealth a month that no one knows where you at. IF to NOT PvP(stealth/hiding/run away) means PvP skill for you than YES, Pink, you rule PvP with your leet "skill".

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would, but EVERY time I attack one of you, you run around almost dead till 3 or 4 more of you show up. It's par for the course with SCAM. I think it's hillarious how all you see lately are SCAM archers... and a, um, stealth archer? *GASP* All of SCAM are hypocrites. Not to mention cant fight worth a cop. Sadly, I'd take Ruffles over 9/10ths of you. At least she has heart.
vhinn, i dont know you and i have never seen you in the field since i started playing sonoma more. but if i ever see you i will fight you, i dont call anyone or say anything to anyone in vent until im 3 to 1 odds minimum. i will not run we can fight you can shutup about scam being anything but good.

we are murderers none of us get to 1 v 1 anyone. everytime i kill someone here normally i am fighting very uneven odds. i take pics every fight, everything i see. so if i see you we can get it on. the only character i have here is sixasaurus. so sorry that is what i got here for now. he is my weakest pvp character just cause i hate archery rng and how much you miss but ill fight anytime ya like.

Sixxer

H

harrypotted III

I love how you continue to ignore my 1v1 offers and just keep calling us noobs.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
vhinn, i dont know you and i have never seen you in the field since i started playing sonoma more. but if i ever see you i will fight you, i dont call anyone or say anything to anyone in vent until im 3 to 1 odds minimum. i will not run we can fight you can shutup about scam being anything but good.

we are murderers none of us get to 1 v 1 anyone. everytime i kill someone here normally i am fighting very uneven odds. i take pics every fight, everything i see. so if i see you we can get it on. the only character i have here is sixasaurus. so sorry that is what i got here for now. he is my weakest pvp character just cause i hate archery rng and how much you miss but ill fight anytime ya like.

Sixxer
Six, if what you want is a fair 1v1, he wont do it. He MIGHT if he has a dread & bake in tow on his pure skill pvp archer tamer and you are using ur archer with no pot/petal/tbox and sometimes only if you promise her that you will not use any archery weapon.

If you want to fight his main PvP character which is a typical stealth ninja, you will never find him if you are fully ready for a fair fight since it is in Fel and people might attack him.

So far I dont see Vhinn at all in Fel, as you know hes stealthed in fel 95% of the time. BUT dont worry... I figured out some easy ways to get Vhinn to skillfully pop out to chase you.
1. If you are a dexer, trap box yourself to redline and disarm your weapon.

2. If you are a mage, exp fs omen pain spike yourself to redline.

3. Dismount yourself and then redline yourself.

4. Pretend you are dueling a guildie and get redlined.

5. Try to kill your enemies and redline them, Vhinn will be there for an AI or DS to claim his kill on your victim.

6. When you are taking a rez. She'd go for you.

7. When you are rezzing someone. She'd go for the person you are rezzing.

8. Kill yourself inside your house and go war mode so your ghost is visible and go outside, he will be there for a screenshot.

9. After you died to someone else/gwacked wait by your corpse, and try to track Vhinn, he will be there to take a screenshot.

If it satisfy condition 1 thru 7, he will possibly make an attempt to attack.

If it is condition 8 & 9, he will be there to take screenshot of his "kills", in this case it's a bit tricky because he will still be stealthed.

Seem like at least 3 scams offered you 1v1 anytime. It's your call, Mrs. Pinky.

R

Ruffles

Dontcha just love it when Harry wants to duel 1v1?

Borrowing Widow's words, “I recognize a worthless chest thumper hanging from a tree branch on site..and you are definitely it. The poster child for the type, one might say.”

ALL of Sonoma knows what a coward you are Harry...as evidenced by your actions at the fight night on July 5th. You had the perfect opportunity to duel our GM and instead of doing so, you attacked him in the stands and you got yourself banned so you couldn't fight the duel. Kinda like your 10 million dollar duels with TMI? Same with the rest of your sorry ass guild. Most of SCAM doesn't have the huevos to duel 1v1. Even when SCAM take the “duels” to the farms, you have 4-5 SCAM on hand to gank.

As for you War *shakes head* amazing, you are truly amazing...
You call Vhinn a hypocrit and yet you do the same thing as he does! On Ember, I have yet to see you shoot at someone that is close to full health. You stealth, hide, and wait until they are close to death then shoot to get the kill shot. Then you wait to get the rezz kill.

The other day Joe Lord was talking to TMI at the Yew gate. Why did you not initiate an duel 1v1 then? No, you called in a few of your buddies for a gank. Why? Because you cannot duel 1 v 1. Just like the rest of SCAM. You talk a brag and bluster but all you have is a foul wind.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Borrowing Widow's words, “I recognize a worthless chest thumper hanging from a tree branch on site..and you are definitely it. The poster child for the type, one might say.”

ALL of Sonoma knows what a coward you are Harry...as evidenced by your actions at the fight night on July 5th. You had the perfect opportunity to duel our GM and instead of doing so, you attacked him in the stands and you got yourself banned so you couldn't fight the duel. Kinda like your 10 million dollar duels with TMI? Same with the rest of your sorry ass guild. They don't have the huevos to duel 1v1. Even when SCAM take the “duels” to the farms, you have 4-5 SCAM on hand to gank.

You call Vhinn a hypocrit and yet you do the same thing as he does! On Ember, I have yet to see you shoot at someone that is close to full health. You stealth, hide, and wait until they are close to death then shoot to get the kill shot. Then you wait to get the rezz kill.

The other day Joe Lord was talking to TMI at the Yew gate. Why did you not initiate an duel 1v1 then? No, you called in a few of your buddies for a gank. Why? Because you cannot duel 1 v 1. Just like the rest of SCAM. You talk a brag and bluster but all you have is a foul wind.
Ahh, the Queen of Hypocrit strikes again.

When is last time you ever seem Ember? Oh yea I know you guys dont like me because when I played Ember I went against COP 1 on 10+. And each and every single one of you were killed at least once. Since you are the one who said playing stealther or mage are the same... I made Ember to show you how easy it is to play a stealther and get kills (an evidence and a slap in the face to Vhinn because whatever he does anyone can do).

Ember is my very first dexer archer, in my 10 years of UO life, ever made and it was made about a few months ago just to show you COPies a point how a stealther can be played. Ember was made because SCAM did not have one(1) stealth archer. And I believe you still know when Ember is solo doing your "supportive play" I am doing better job than all the zergling stealthers COP has combined. Oh yea, Hypocrit much Ruffles... You made a post about how you were attacking me with your super dragon, and I redlined you AND your dragon and you had to stealth away and log to save your big bad dragon... Lie more Ruffles? Hypocrit much? Not only I attacked your stealther at full life with no hiding on my ethy on a STEALTHER (something Vhinn could never do)and what did you do? You smokebombed and switched to your stealth tamer. Then I redlined your tamer and you protection invised and put dragon on me and I dragged it away and redlined it again on my "stealther" and you had to stealth away and log the dragon to save it... Read your own post history and tell me in straight face I didnt attack you AND your dragon on a stealther without stealthing. You are defintely the Queen of Hypocrit and Vhinn would be the 2nd.

You are one of the biggest hypocrit ever known on Sonoma, and should be the last to call someone a hypocrit.

So Ruffles to conclude what you said, other than the lies about me never attacking someone full life (mods if you are giving me points for calling her a liar, you better first check her old posts first). I can play a stealther effectively, better than all stealthers in COP. I can play a dismount tamer just like your COP superstars. And I play a mage too which is the 1v1 I am offering Vhinn. And he doesnt seem to have the pair to take me on (or any other scam).

Epic Failure there Queen of Hypocrit. EPIC FAIL

GG Ruffles...
Nice try tho. Vhinny see what I told you? You will fit in just fine with COP and actually I see you as one. Just some COP that wont even attack until someone is redlined or taking a rez.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohh yea you mentioned TMI, I will do what he's doing too.
I already owned him in a duel.
If he wants to duel me I will charge a 100Mill admission fee upfront.

God I hate hypocrits. *shakes head*

(Of course for Vhinn this fee will be waived.)

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

ALL of Sonoma knows what a coward you are Harry...as evidenced by your actions at the fight night on July 5th. You had the perfect opportunity to duel our GM and instead of doing so, you attacked him in the stands and you got yourself banned so you couldn't fight the duel. Kinda like your 10 million dollar duels with TMI? Same with the rest of your sorry ass guild. Most of SCAM doesn't have the huevos to duel 1v1. Even when SCAM take the “duels” to the farms, you have 4-5 SCAM on hand to gank.

shhsss. :coco: if you have hiding on your template shut your pie holes.

R

Ruffles

hyp-o-crite
1.a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
2.a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hypocrite

Well, War Ultima...and those of you that point out that I am a stealth archer, therefore I am a hypocrite, when I point out your cowardice with duels, let me point out that I, unlike you, have NEVER claimed to be a wazoo kick ass PVPer let alone duelist. Therefore, by the very definition of “hypocrite” kinda looks like you fail to make your argument. Hmmmm?
BTW, you have NEVER attacked or killed me when I was at full health while you were on Ember. You HAVE attacked and killed me a couple time when I was redlined or newly rezzed. Your others? I don't know who they are except for Joe Lord.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hyp-o-crite
1.a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
2.a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/hypocrite

Well, War Ultima...and those of you that point out that I am a stealth archer, therefore I am a hypocrite, when I point out your cowardice with duels, let me point out that I, unlike you, have NEVER claimed to be a wazoo kick ass PVPer let alone duelist. Therefore, by the very definition of “hypocrite” kinda looks like you fail to make your argument. Hmmmm?
BTW, you have NEVER attacked or killed me when I was at full health while you were on Ember. You HAVE attacked and killed me a couple time when I was redlined or newly rezzed. Your others? I don't know who they are except for Joe Lord.
Wow can you lie more? I am the Ember that SHOT you at full health when you tried to take that sigil from SL base. Did you tried to steal the sigil while redlined? And you pulled a protection invis on your thief AND then you dual cliented to a tamer with GD and sick it on me and I also SHOT you right? Given that I didnt KILL you I did SHOOT you not one but 2 chars from full HP... *with a super dragon on me*.

*shakes head* A Hypocrite. (thanks for the correction)

And you are making me calling you a liar too which you obviously are if you claim that I didnt attack you at full health (two characters).
Thats right I rezkilled MANY MANY MANY MANY COPs but do you see me posting those and brag about the kill? Remember I once had the top kill points right below all the COP point horders. Which isnt hard considering when I play Ember I purposely did it to go against 10+ zerglings and my kill death ratio is well above 20:1 on Ember. Just log on and stat 2/3 of COP and log off just for the laughing factor.

Queen of Hypocrite, you mentioned TMI and now I am laying down the same requirement that TMI ask for in order to start a duel, and its ok for a cop to do it but not if a scam does the same. Hypocrite much... again *shakes head* *shakes head* *shakes head* *shakes head*

GOD I hate hypocrites.

Edit: To dear Mr. Pink Jr.:
I know you got owned, but if I need a COP and/or a girl to back me up in forum warfare/or in game PvP. I'd quit UO and Posting all together.

S

Skullcollector

A chicken, a horse, two flys without wings, a snail with a cracked shell, a lizard, a dog with an itch and a gay ladybug walks into a bar…

H

harrypotted III

I will gladly duel Kms pure mage any day of the week. Not the day after 4th of July on 2 hours of sleep. The situation with Tmi is the other way around. There was never any 10mil duel and he just uses that as an excuse not to be embarassed by me. Ruffles please don't talk about dueling when the only pvp template you can play is a stealth archer and tamer. I can beat anybody on this shard ina duel and have.

R

Ruffles

I will gladly duel Kms pure mage any day of the week. Not the day after 4th of July on 2 hours of sleep. The situation with Tmi is the other way around. There was never any 10mil duel and he just uses that as an excuse not to be embarassed by me. Ruffles please don't talk about dueling when the only pvp template you can play is a stealth archer and tamer. I can beat anybody on this shard ina duel and have.
You blew it on July 5th. You had the chance...and you were a coward.

Harry, please don't tell me what, when and where I can or cannot post...you are not the moderator of the forums.

Wow can you lie more? I am the Ember that SHOT you at full health when you tried to take that sigil from SL base. Did you tried to steal the sigil while redlined? And you pulled a protection invis on your thief AND then you dual cliented to a tamer with GD and sick it on me and I also SHOT you right? Given that I didnt KILL you I did SHOOT you not one but 2 chars from full HP... *with a super dragon on me*.
WOW! what an active imagination. Ruffles is not a theif, can't steal sigils. Not sure where you pulled out that one. As for my tamer chomping your sorry ass and chasing you all over the SL base...THAT was hilarious!! My son was on the theif, not me. I don't think you got a shot off though...not sure. I do know that she got out quite nicely with her dragon laughing all the way home. Like I said I DO know I have been killed by you, not even going to argue that, but it's been a kill shot with others doing most of the damage.
*shakes head* A Hypocrite. (thanks for the correction)
Too bad you STILL don't get the defintion *shakes head* At least you have the spelling right.

And you are making me calling you a liar too which you obviously are if you claim that I didnt attack you at full health (two characters).
WOW, I didn't know I had that kind of power to MAKE you say something...

Thats right I rezkilled MANY MANY MANY MANY COPs but do you see me posting those and brag about the kill? Remember I once had the top kill points right below all the COP point horders. Which isnt hard considering when I play Ember I purposely did it to go against 10+ zerglings and my kill death ratio is well above 20:1 on Ember. Just log on and stat 2/3 of COP and log off just for the laughing factor.
Yes, I see you here bragging about the kills

Queen of Hypocrite, you mentioned TMI and now I am laying down the same requirement that TMI ask for in order to start a duel, and its ok for a cop to do it but not if a scam does the same. Hypocrite much... again *shakes head* *shakes head* *shakes head* *shakes head*

GOD I hate hypocrites.
War, you love tossing around the word "hypocrite". Do you know what it means? Explain, please.

F

Freya/Passion

<Backs up Warultima> Bye Bye *Wave*

Ruffles, Harry didn't tell you not to post in the pvp forum, re-read please.

Wolfie, Yeah I know the story I was being sarcastic. Kinda like theres two sides to every story, so unless your the one it happened to you might be misjudging the situation or telling the story wrong.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You blew it on July 5th. You had the chance...and you were a coward.

Harry, please don't tell me what, when and where I can or cannot post...you are not the moderator of the forums.

WOW! what an active imagination. Ruffles is not a theif, can't steal sigils. Not sure where you pulled out that one. As for my tamer chomping your sorry ass and chasing you all over the SL base...THAT was hilarious!! My son was on the theif, not me. I don't think you got a shot off though...not sure. I do know that she got out quite nicely with her dragon laughing all the way home. Like I said I DO know I have been killed by you, not even going to argue that, but it's been a kill shot with others doing most of the damage.

Too bad you STILL don't get the defintion *shakes head* At least you have the spelling right.

WOW, I didn't know I had that kind of power to MAKE you say something...

Yes, I see you here bragging about the kills

War, you love tossing around the word "hypocrite". Do you know what it means? Explain, please.
*Shakes head* Queen of Hypocrite.
If the thief I shot from full life is your son, and he told you that I didnt in fact shot him, then you probably got a dishonest son which is quite possibly learned from the ones closest to him.

And the definition of Hypocrite is Ruffles nuff said. Everything you've said, you've done all fit into the definition of Hypocrite. I am not on forum to take an English course and I know exactly what hypocrite means that why I am refering "Ruffles" being hypocrite.

Again if you couldnt handle the terms we throw out in this PvP thread, and is worried about how in PvP thread your kid will be "brutally" picked on. Please stay out. You do not have a real PvP template after all, and as far as I know even your noob tamer has hiding. And I shot you everytime you pops out to put dragon on me, THAT's the funny part (given you decided to conveniently forget some of the facts to make yourself look less hypocrite). Me along put you and your family's hard working sigils out of the 15 minute timer. You can lie *shakes head* all you want but it's a bad influence, because kids learn from what they see(in terms of playstyle and forum wars). So either learn to PvP on ANYTHING without hiding and stealth, or be honest and quit being such a massive hypocrite. Remember dont let your kids enter the PvP forum, and if I found out their character name on form and in game, I will make sure to give them all the hell they couldnt possibly imaging.

Your son's thief skill is terrible, probably the worst thief in UO but hey at least hes smart enough (not really since most NOOB cop mage has protection on 24/7) to use protection invis everytime he sees me while his mom is trying to kill a stealther that's not stealthing with bola and GD and fail miserably. You are a noob PvPer ruffles and your kids plays other noob templates horribly. Nothing against you or your kids IRL, but in game I see nothing but a noob family (a guild is like a family) playing the noobiest templates trying to have comments on things they are clearly foreign to, PvP.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<Backs up Warultima> Bye Bye *Wave*

Ruffles, Harry didn't tell you not to post in the pvp forum, re-read please.

Wolfie, Yeah I know the story I was being sarcastic. Kinda like theres two sides to every story, so unless your the one it happened to you might be misjudging the situation or telling the story wrong.
Are you even a girl? How doI know if you arent a sheman?

And lol, by trying to be a smartass you are supporting THEM not me. If you dont mean it dont say it, like I told ruffles many times. I hate liars and hypocrites.

M

Madchild

this place needs a good laugh ..

i am a PVP GOD

ok mayb harry, skull, Vhinn , and lefty will laugh their asses off .

for the rest of you that havent seen me out fighting cuz im crafting TRUST ME you may laugh .

R

Ruffles

*Shakes head* Queen of Hypocrite.
If the thief I shot from full life is your son, and he told you that I didnt in fact shot him, then you probably got a dishonest son which is quite possibly learned from the ones closest to him.
He doesn't know who ANY of you are. He's been killed on the theif a few times. Doesn't complain just rezzes and goes back. I think you presume way too much to continue making personal attacks against myself and my son.

*And the definition of Hypocrite is Ruffles nuff said. Everything you've said, you've done all fit into the definition of Hypocrite. I am not on forum to take an English course and I know exactly what hypocrite means that why I am refering "Ruffles" being hypocrite.
Ok, from your statement, I'll just assume you have no clue...

Again if you couldnt handle the terms we throw out in this PvP thread, and is worried about how in PvP thread your kid will be "brutally" picked on. Please stay out. You do not have a real PvP template after all, and as far as I know even your noob tamer has hiding. And I shot you everytime you pops out to put dragon on me, THAT's the funny part (given you decided to conveniently forget some of the facts to make yourself look less hypocrite). Me along put you and your family's hard working sigils out of the 15 minute timer. You can lie *shakes head* all you want but it's a bad influence, because kids learn from what they see(in terms of playstyle and forum wars). So either learn to PvP on ANYTHING without hiding and stealth, or be honest and quit being such a massive hypocrite. Remember dont let your kids enter the PvP forum, and if I found out their character name on form and in game, I will make sure to give them all the hell they couldnt possibly imaging.
I sure did ruffle your feathers didn't I? My son has seen the boards, once. Not going to say what he thinks, lest it be taken as a personal attack. As for playing UO? We both play to have fun. He has to earn his "computer playing" time and has a few choices where he wants to play. As for PVP? He isn't allowed at the gate just yet. Too many people there that say nasty things that he just doesn't need to see. What template he plays, when he plays is his choice. Not mine or yours. I hope he chooses to play for fun and is respectful to people when he is playing. He knows what the consequences will be if he isn't.

Your son's thief skill is terrible, probably the worst thief in UO but hey at least hes smart enough (not really since most NOOB cop mage has protection on 24/7) to use protection invis everytime he sees me while his mom is trying to kill a stealther that's not stealthing with bola and GD and fail miserably. You are a noob PvPer ruffles and your kids plays other noob templates horribly. Nothing against you or your kids IRL, but in game I see nothing but a noob family (a guild is like a family) playing the noobiest templates trying to have comments on things they are clearly foreign to, PvP.
I don't force my son into ANY template. I prefer concentrating on having a good time rather than winning at ANY cost. He's young and still learning and trying a variety of different templates. You use a stealth archer and yet you call me a noob? I guess that would make you a noob also.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Shakes head* How much more stupid can you get.
Difference between me and you? I can play any template but you cant.
I owned you on stealther, and I owned you many many times on my tamer(no hiding no archery), I owned you on my bushido dexer, I owned you on my no healing spawner, and I owned you on my mages.

You cannot play a mage for jack ****, your stealth tamer sucks cant even kill a stelther that wasnt stealthed with assistance from your son on a noobie thief with bola. I have a big selection of different PvP characters. You still dont know the other half of my character names that I owned many COP on. Two accounts, 8 faction PvPer characters (each and every single one of my 8 characters that I might use in PvP are in faction), 1 stealther the rest are all different template.

Ruffles, you ARE NOOB, because you cannot play anything worth a jack****. STEALTH archer, STEALTH tamer, and your son is a Thief stealth stealth stealth. Two of you plus a super dragon and you couldnt kill another stealther. Epic Failure, Ruffles the Queen of Hypocrite. come on you are worthless and do nothing other than dismount HIDE, and all kill HIDE.

*shakes head* So many lies, so many roflcopter pvp comment from a noobie PURE stealther.

Just because I can play a stealther and own COP with it doesnt mean I am like you. Because I play all kinds of templates. You are like vhinn, pure stealther and tamer only, and both suck at what they do.

*shakes head* shut it, nooblet *shakes head*. Since you really shouldnt be posting, you cant even play a mage. It's sad that you are cop recruiting officer. COP is nothing but noobie zerglings, everyone knows. Oh yea Ruffles, its 10:24pm PT, we just stated TMI's last character, and most of you... owned much?

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A chicken, a horse, two flys without wings, a snail with a cracked shell, a lizard, a dog with an itch and a gay ladybug walks into a bar…
And they all receive infractions.

Seriously now folks, I am still here.

Why dont you all play nice before I start making my presence more known.

Knock off the rl attacks.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I think maybe we did our job a little too well.

Sooooooo...tonight...prime time..we found COM/M and COP commencing to duke it out at fire entrance. Combined, there had to be about 18-20 of them on. Sweeeeeeeeetttt!!! 6 of us get on and fly in. A few COP, a few M and few COM drop to the ground..maybe 6 or 7 total. POOF...they all head for the hills. Recalling, smoke bombing, faction runeing..DOM running like a pancake in heat at the dog pound and...of course... hiding. ALL of the remaining COP remembered they left the water on, the phone was ringing, someone was knocking at the door...you know..the usual ;) We found them hiding in their house but after killing a few decided that house fighting is STILL gay.

Jesus H Christ!!!!

The fear stench arising from both of these guilds damn near choked us. Good Heavens!! I just tonight realized the level of fear you all have for us now. It was humbling...for a moment...just one though.

So..we go pop a harry, maybe give these girls a reason to come fight. We had maybe 8? .......

ONE person...not even from either of these pansy guilds shows up (you can figure out yourself what happened to him).

You ****ing cowards!!!!!!! You sicken me.

Don't you EVER EVER call yourself PvP guilds EVER again. Not a one of you should EVER even use the term PvP again!! You disgrace the term the moment the word leaves your lips or moves your fingers on the keyboard. Log onto your red characters, throw the gear on the ground and delete them!! Make new characters named Skip and Buffy and just never leave Trammel again.

KMS...you have nothing left in COP but a whole mess of *******, as far as any stretch of the imagination goes! You should be ashamed, especially since many things point to you being a fellow Marine. If it were me...and thank God it is not..I would disband and not let the name COP become something like the Dan Marino of UO. Know when to fold them...and believe me...its time to fold em.

The other *******, who left your guild? They are still *******, just with a different guild tag. They have learned NOTHING. DOM's plans to create some kind of PvP guild..LAWLS!!!! The word failure could possibly be used but it really does not hold enough strength of meaning for that coward's attempt at a "PvP guild". A complete waste of server space. It stands to reason that a coward can never build anything that does not carry over their basic personality flaw of being a coward. In that respect..good job DOM!! Success!! You took a bunch of pansies ..and turned them into even BIGGER pansies! If you really want a good laugh and to know the depressing depths of this horrid situation..I could say that TMI could do a better job.

Wow, that hurt just typing that!!!

You all may be the nicest IRL people to meet and hang with but as far as PvP goes...*******..every one of you! :loser:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That will be $20. I own the royalty rights on all my insults. I will accept homemade cookies in lue of payment. Freshly shipped next day air...of course.

:D

R

Ruffles

*Shakes head* How much more stupid can you get.
Difference between me and you? I can play any template but you cant.
I owned you on stealther, and I owned you many many times on my tamer(no hiding no archery), I owned you on my bushido dexer, I owned you on my no healing spawner, and I owned you on my mages.
You sure do a lot of head shaking. Kinda funny really...picturing it in my imagination your head falls off and rolls off a table and under the chair, wakes up the dog, who grabs it in his jaws and offers to play fetch with it...tossing it across the room....
Actually, the difference between you and I is WHY we play. From your post, I gather you play to "WIN" ...at all costs if necessary. I play to have FUN. I respect your right to play for the reasons you choose, please respect my right to play for the reasons I choose. I don't know who your other characters are except for Joe Lord and Ember. So with regards to the others? How would I know if I have been killed by them or not? I have been killed by the best of the PvPers on Sonoma...but can't really give YOU credit for anyone except Ember and possibly Joe Lord.

You cannot play a mage for jack ****, your stealth tamer sucks cant even kill a stelther that wasnt stealthed with assistance from your son on a noobie thief with bola. I have a big selection of different PvP characters. You still dont know the other half of my character names that I owned many COP on. Two accounts, 8 faction PvPer characters (each and every single one of my 8 characters that I might use in PvP are in faction), 1 stealther the rest are all different template.
War...I have NEVER said that I am an elite PvPer. Calling me a noob, nub, or any other term doesnt phase me in the least. I KNOW that I am not an elite Pvper. Your chest thumping makes me laugh. As for the theif with a bola? Are you SURE it was my son? He doesn't carry a bola...perhaps you are confusing him with someone else. As for your other characters? Again, okaaaaaaaaaay, if you say so. I don't know who they are or if they are indeed good.

Ruffles, you ARE NOOB, because you cannot play anything worth a jack****. STEALTH archer, STEALTH tamer, and your son is a Thief stealth stealth stealth. Two of you plus a super dragon and you couldnt kill another stealther. Epic Failure, Ruffles the Queen of Hypocrite. come on you are worthless and do nothing other than dismount HIDE, and all kill HIDE.
The mission wasn't to kill you, the mission was to recover the sigils...we accomplished our mission. As they say 'nuff said.

Still don't know the meaning of Hypocrite, do you?

*shakes head* So many lies, so many roflcopter pvp comment from a noobie PURE stealther.
There goes that head shaking again..Are you SURE its attached securely? Wouldn't want it to fall off, then again it would be sorta funny if it did. What is a ROFLCOPTER? I've seen DOM and his DOMinites use that term, but considering I'm not one of them, I am unfamiliar with it's meaning.

Just because I can play a stealther and own COP with it doesnt mean I am like you. Because I play all kinds of templates. You are like vhinn, pure stealther and tamer only, and both suck at what they do.
Thank God!! I wouldn't want to be compared to your PVPing...that would just suck! Don't mind being compared to Vhinn when it comes to how he uses his skill on his templates. I have a very long way to go before I can play his template as effectively as he does. Considering I don't have Chiv on Ruffles is another factor, but the thought of killing Harry with ONE HolyLight is appealing *grins*

*shakes head* shut it, nooblet *shakes head*. Since you really shouldnt be posting, you cant even play a mage. It's sad that you are cop recruiting officer. COP is nothing but noobie zerglings, everyone knows. Oh yea Ruffles, its 10:24pm PT, we just stated TMI's last character, and most of you... owned much?
*looks worried at your poor shaking head* Steady now...Steady now... Like I told Harry and a few others...Until YOU are a moderator, I WILL post what, when and where I want to on these boards. I won't let ANYONE, including you bully me. Got it?

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha, I am glad you find the head shaking funny considering I did it purposely to show how funny I felt when you are the one started to use em.

I think most scam play to win, and out of my known characters, none of which any cop can kill effectively. Even a full out nuking mage template with little defensive capability I still die more to guards than to the sea of zerglings. Id say out of the 100+ kill I got on Ember I died probably 5 times out of the entire life span of that character. I went on 1 v 10+ again sea of COP as you know but I've yet to see one(1) cop stealther (out of the many you guys have) to try to take on multiple scam let along 10+ of us.

Do you understand stealther is actually easy to play? PvP off bottom is nothing to brag about. But hey I bragged about killing (and stating) 10+ of you solo by utilizing my "stealth skill" yet you think it's not ok unless it's a COP or someone like Vhinn do it. Hypocrite much? And of course when you used to accuse Scam doing "something" that showed exactly how big of a hypocrite you are when COP is probably teh bigged guild on shard that constant do that "something" you guys accused scam for. As you know we have some ex-COP in guild and as far as we know all the main COP pvpers are all doing that "something". So why accuse other guild while pretend yourself to be all holy, cute and flawlessly and will never do that "something" that you "accused" scam doing.

Hypocrite much? ever wonder why all TMI's screenshots dont include the ingame graphic but the cut off journal shots? No characters, no house, no tree everything is cut off but a non-transparent journal shot. Oh yea I am sure it's just that TMI doesnt have to prove anything that we already know he's not. Oh yea who was that COP dude with the funny screenshot with weird tiles a few days ago? I dont know what that is but I advise him to page a GM or call EA customer support to get his client fixed... I am sure it's a bad coding issue by the DEV, and hes innocent and didnt know what's going on. I hope his client is fixed now. Id hate if my client is "bugged" like that.

God I hate hypocrites.

R

Ruffles

That will be $20. I own the royalty rights on all my insults. I will accept homemade cookies in lue of payment. Freshly shipped next day air...of course.

:D
Considering I don't have your address and am certainly not giving out mine, that just isn't gonna happen. I will, however, make you some excellent nightshade chocolate chip cookies. I have an excellent cook :)

R

Ruffles

I think most scam play to win, and out of my known characters, none of which any cop can kill effectively. Even a full out nuking mage template with little defensive capability I still die more to guards than to the sea of zerglings. Id say out of the 100+ kill I got on Ember I died probably 5 times out of the entire life span of that character. I went on 1 v 10+ again sea of COP as you know but I've yet to see one(1) cop stealther (out of the many you guys have) to try to take on multiple scam let along 10+ of us.
Chest Thumping...

Do you understand stealther is actually easy to play? PvP off bottom is nothing to brag about. But hey I bragged about killing (and stating) 10+ of you solo by utilizing my "stealth skill" yet you think it's not ok unless it's a COP or someone like Vhinn do it. Hypocrite much?
More chest thumping...

And of course when you used to accuse Scam doing "something" that showed exactly how big of a hypocrite you are when COP is probably teh bigged guild on shard that constant do that "something" you guys accused scam for. As you know we have some ex-COP in guild and as far as we know all the main COP pvpers are all doing that "something". So why accuse other guild while pretend yourself to be all holy, cute and flawlessly and will never do that "something" that you "accused" scam doing.
I play straight...don't lie, cheat, or steal either.

Hypocrite much? ever wonder why all TMI's screenshots dont include the ingame graphic but the cut off journal shots? No characters, no house, no tree everything is cut off but a non-transparent journal shot. Oh yea I am sure it's just that TMI doesnt have to prove anything that we already know he's not. Oh yea who was that COP dude with the funny screenshot with weird tiles a few days ago? I dont know what that is but I advise him to page a GM or call EA customer support to get his client fixed... I am sure it's a bad coding issue by the DEV, and hes innocent and didnt know what's going on. I hope his client is fixed now. Id hate if my client is "bugged" like that.
Still more chest thumping...and swinging on a branch.

I am so gonna owe Widow cookies!

God I hate hypocrites.
Here is a new word for you...FIGJAM! Let's see how many posts you can misuse this one!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am a noob.
This explains things right here. You're Ember. I don't think I can remember ONE time where I attacked you and you didn't either A: Run and hide... B: Use a smoke bomb... C: Run to a house... I wont waste my breath on you. You're a huckleberry. Dont talk. Ruffles knows more about pvp then you.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This explains things right here. You're Ember. I don't think I can remember ONE time where I attacked you and you didn't either A: Run and hide... B: Use a smoke bomb... C: Run to a house... I wont waste my breath on you. You're a huckleberry. Dont talk. Ruffles knows more about pvp then you.
Wow more lies where's the screenshot Vhinn?
Juicey, Me, Worm, Six or any Scam already offered you countless of 1v1s. Have you grown that pair yet? Guess not.

I like how Ruffles got wtfpwnt and has no more come back and explinations on why she and COP are such a big hypocrite when they are in fact doing the "dope" they accuse others doing.

Good game Ruffie you have ran out of come backs. Just copy "shakes head* or your "boobie punching" and paste it over and over when you have nothing to say. It will save you much time. And hope that innocent COP with "bugged" client is ok now.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since stealther is so hard to play. There's no way an oldschool mage like me can play one!1111 So Vhinn where's your screenshot of killing Ember 1v1? I mean I am so noob yet you are so afraid of taking a 1v1, and have not yet gotten one(1) screenshot of me killed by you. Actually you dont even hav a valid kill screenie on ANY scam but a rez kill shot and many many screenshot of random people's corpses.

I was talking to JuiceY and hetold me he offered you a amazing duel that you declined. He will duel you anyway "you" want, he will put up 50Mill and setup a broker. If you win you take the 50Mill and if you lose you pay NOTHING.

Hmm why do you decline such an offer? You cant lose. Only thing that you MIGHT lose is your glass ego when the new hot screenies came in Juicey vs The Big Bad The Most Skilled Stealther ever to own the whole UO PvP, Vhinn.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm why do you decline such an offer? You cant lose. Only thing that you MIGHT lose is your glass ego when the new hot screenies came in Juicey vs The Big Bad The Most Skilled Stealther ever to own the whole UO PvP, Vhinn.
So now you've sunk to trying to setup duels with others? OMG THIS OTHER GUY, HE LIKE TOTALLY ROCKS YOU, YOU SHOULD DUEL HIM! HAHA For your info, Juicey sucks too. He's a better than you by a long shot, but still not near as good as he thinks he is. Or you for that matter.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So now you've sunk to trying to setup duels with others? OMG THIS OTHER GUY, HE LIKE TOTALLY ROCKS YOU, YOU SHOULD DUEL HIM! HAHA For your info, Juicey sucks too. He's a better than you by a long shot, but still not near as good as he thinks he is. Or you for that matter.
So why didnt you take the duel nooblet? Oh that's right... you aint got no balls. And I might not be good, but I am better than you. Get on a mage and meet me at the farms? Nuff said.

R

Ruffles

I like how Ruffles got wtfpwnt and has no more come back and explinations on why she and COP are such a big hypocrite when they are in fact doing the "dope" they accuse others doing.
I don't discuss subjects that are against RoC.

Good game Ruffie you have ran out of come backs. Just copy "shakes head* or your "boobie punching" and paste it over and over when you have nothing to say. It will save you much time. And hope that innocent COP with "bugged" client is ok now.
When you can post something other than FIGJAM, you'll get more of a response.

H

harrypotted III

Can everybody just stop arguing with Ruffles and Vhinn? They are both worthless nubs that don't know anything about pvp. Ruffles just attacks everybodys pvp methods and then retreats back to the "did I see I was a good pvper?". Waste of time if you ask me.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So why didnt you take the duel nooblet? Oh that's right... you aint got no balls. And I might not be good, but I am better than you. Get on a mage and meet me at the farms? Nuff said.
I dont need to duel anyone on a mage, I can already beat everyone on a trash dexer with hiding and stealth. HAHA

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But you can't beat anybody lol
Seriously Hairy, I dont think I've EVER seen you out solo. Um, EVER. I heard you wouldn't one vs one KMS... KMS knows I'll 1v1 him... I've fought him plenty one on one in the field. Because he actually WILL. When I see you one on one in the field, it'll go down. But that wont ever happen, will it? haha

H

harrypotted III

Seriously Hairy, I dont think I've EVER seen you out solo. Um, EVER. I heard you wouldn't one vs one KMS... KMS knows I'll 1v1 him... I've fought him plenty one on one in the field. Because he actually WILL. When I see you one on one in the field, it'll go down. But that wont ever happen, will it? haha
I've beaten everybody on this shard solo without hiding or pets lol. If I have to wait till I see you on the field to 1v1 you then I'll probably be waiting forever because your always hidden. Lets just 1v1 all out at the farms.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've beaten everybody on this shard solo without hiding or pets lol. If I have to wait till I see you on the field to 1v1 you then I'll probably be waiting forever because your always hidden. Lets just 1v1 all out at the farms.
How about ou just join the next pvp tourney. OH YEA, KMS scared you, and you were gonna lose so you got banned. haha

H

harrypotted III

How about ou just join the next pvp tourney. OH YEA, KMS scared you, and you were gonna lose so you got banned. haha
I don't agree with those rules so I will not enter, but I'm down to duel anybody at the farms and win

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All sorts of smack talk but I do not see this pup accepting any duels...as usual. Put up or shut up Vihn..:loser:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont need to duel anyone on a mage, I can already beat everyone on a trash dexer with hiding and stealth. HAHA
So you can not play a mage. I see.

It's ok if you dont worth jack **** as a mage. I was trying to look for Vhinn too... Sigh, guess hes hiding among COPs.

I dont mind duel Vhinn, it will be a breeze. Make sure you have your E. symbol program turned on and get ur hiding/recall/faction rune/smokebomb ready. Because if you are not hidden and no one is redlined/dismounted and disarm you will be dead. I dont mine if you run away/smokebomb/recall/scared journey/faction rune out during the duel, but you bet I will have a video showing just that. Oh thats assuming you really have the pair that all men have.

Oh yea, Juicey said his offer still stands. He will setup a broker, and put up 50mill, if you beat him you get the 50m if you dont you do NOT have to pay up. Come on girl, this is like a gamble you can never lose. Grow your pair and take the offer k. :thumbsup:

T

TrustMeInc

Absolute lie.

Harry I also duel Jack and Neo beat them both.

You where the only one to run away buddy which you admit to doing in many threads. I mean really who wants to duel someone who only runs or uses excuses why they cant fight in a open forum like KM which again you chicken out. So please we all know who the ***** is STFU tuck tail and run away now. Thanks!

T

TrustMeInc

All sorts of smack talk but I do not see this pup accepting any duels...as usual. Put up or shut up Vihn..:loser:
The point your missing you absolute tard is people have accepted his duel all he does is give excuses why he didnt show up or why he didnt fight for example cause your such and idiot.

I will gladly duel Kms pure mage any day of the week. Not the day after 4th of July on 2 hours of sleep.
Yea we buy that bullsh*t.

Then again another great harry potter duel. He admit to teleporting out. As shown.
http://vboards.stratics.com/showpost.php?p=1270981&postcount=21

Again I don't know why you keep blowing Harry Potter as the best in SCAM as two point stated above prove what a duel with Harry Potter is like it consist of either running or excuses why he wont fight us 1v1. He is a chicken **** proven twice enough said in his own words. Fact. He loses. Always a reason why he wont fight a COP.

I know the reason he is a chicken sh*t. Now pay me my fn money!

I will duel you on any template any fuken rules you want anyway you request just pay me. If you wont pay me just wipe the sand out of your "V" and go cry in a corner.

Look Widow Maker duel accepted again cause you can't read. I accept his duel. I accept his duel see my terms above. Also keep in mind KM accepted his duel as well. So please STFU.

Harry Potter can not be trusted or respected when all he does is lie.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hairy wont accept COP duels and is a huckleberry.
I edited that quote for readability. Basically TMI owned Hairy on the field then smacked him up and down the board cause he's COPS little girl? OUCH. After that beating Hairy I think you'djust pay the man what you owe him then prove you're the best... but all the real pvpers on this shard know you're full of *ahem.* Don't we? You're nothing. You weren't anything on an archer, and you're nothing on a mage. Deal with it. You'll be a much healther, no better, but much healthier pvmer.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did I forget to mention that right after he casted protection the next spell he casted was blood oath and then strangle? That is why I teleported out. Therefore he completely broke the rules of a pure mage duel.

BTW nobody uses protection in a pure mage duel... it defeats the whole purpose

*sighs* TMI.. If there are RULES to a duel the 1st person who brakes them is the loser... What happens after that is irrelevant. YOU cast prot in a mage duel.. AKA you broke the rules first which means at that EXACT POINT in time you LOST.... So effectively the dual was OVER when worm teleported out... hence HE WON... Now since all of us are sooooooo tired of listening to you about that **** stop adding ADDITIONAL requirements like ( pay me 10m or I won't fight you) to Worms request... We all know that's just an excuse.. Your basically saying that unless WORM goes out of his way & pays you 10 mill which he DOESN'T owe you that you WILL NOT DUEL him... lolol.

T

TrustMeInc

*sighs* TMI.. If there are RULES to a duel the 1st person who brakes them is the loser... What happens after that is irrelevant. YOU cast prot in a mage duel.. AKA you broke the rules first which means at that EXACT POINT in time you LOST.... So effectively the dual was OVER when worm teleported out... hence HE WON... Now since all of us are sooooooo tired of listening to you about that **** stop adding ADDITIONAL requirements like ( pay me 10m or I won't fight you) to Worms request... We all know that's just an excuse.. Your basically saying that unless WORM goes out of his way & pays you 10 mill which he DOESN'T owe you that you WILL NOT DUEL him... lolol.
Hey Vexxed so does that exsplain the same reason he chickend out on KM?
No K thanks tard. This is why I gave two examples but yet again you post pointless sh*t and still my point is proven he is a chicken sh*t. Why would anyone ever trust him or deal with him he lie's. Point proven again. K Thanks u Tard.

Let me also point out when i fought NOX he was drinking pots I didn't run away I stayed and fought. So again my point is when SCAM wants to fight a COP 1v1 they run. K Thanks!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me also point out when i fought NOX he was drinking pots I didn't run away I stayed and fought. So again my point is when SCAM wants to fight a COP 1v1 they run. K Thanks!
TMI these noobs have no rhyme or reason to anything they say. They lose one on one and can't admit it to themselves. I watched Mercutio straight up OWN a SCAM in 3 seconds, then 3 seconds later I kill Mercutio, but I'm the noob... haha Then they say, MERCUTIO IS A NOOB AND CANT PVP, yet he just OWNED that SCAM up... huh. That's logic if I ever heard it. haha

T

Transformer

Yep it's pointless.

Things SCAM think should be PvP or not PvP are well just not PvP. With all them cheats and hack you would think they would be able to back up what they say.

Didn't see any post about them getting owned up at the COP harrower last night either. Just too funny. Maybe they should all play this Level 5 mage they may be able to take a COP harrower. Oh wait that would cause them to have to lose all them stealth archers and tamers they are running around with.

SCAM your a joke.

This is a PvP thread please stop posting here you don't belong in here.
That is right! How come they never post anything when they lose? This is not the first one they lose. I seen it get done several times and I come to the forums to see if anyone posted but they never do. It is always when they "win" and only them here posting. Oh wait! They will come and say they were outnumbered. Funny though because they say COP is not a PvP guild, that we are all noobs. But then again, they get owned by noobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.