• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Some Rubble Pieces

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings everyone! To help finish my house I am looking to purchase a few rubble pieces:

Rubble Table.JPG

I am looking for the other 2 pieces to finish this 3 piece table
Center piece *Pending*
Eastern Side End Piece *Pending*
Paying 35M each - Payment On Atlantic - Would like the item on Atlantic, but can pickup on any North American Shard

Plant Rubble.JPG

Looking for another piece that looks like this one
Paying 5M - Payment on Atlantic - Would like the item on Atlantic, but can pickup on any North American Shard

Last edited:

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is this the center table piece?

maybe.JPG

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's currently on Sonoma but I can transfer for free to Atl, Pac, Baja, Formosa or Asuka if you don't mind having a lil patience. I'd just like to not transfer and waste my shard shield tokens until I have a few reasons to travel to that shard.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh and Hokuto! (yes I chose that shield just for raresfest! LOL)

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The smooth table pieces are pending. But I'm still looking for that grass piece. Can pay more if needed! PM me! Thanks

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Smooth Table end piece and grass has been obtained!!! Thank you VERY MUCH Pink Pandora for selling them to me and also for showing me your many wonderful houses. I crowned her "Queen of Decorations" because she has done such an amazing job with her houses! Thanks again!! :)

Smooth Table Center piece, no longer needed! Thanks S_S... just PM me when your on Atlantic the next time. :)

Thanks Pink Pandora and S_S.

Last edited: