[Price Check] some pretty nice maces

• Thread starter Belanos/Icicle
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
B

Belanos/Icicle

Hi, wanted to get an idea of what a few weps I made are worth. They're all Silver-etched maces (effectively diamond maces). I'm terrible at assigning prices, so please help :)
I think at least the first one would be good for doom and possibly a decent pvp wep, but I think they're all fairly good. please respond!

(specials for the weapons are Concussion Blow and Crushing Blow, base damage 14-17, and weapon speed 3s).

1:
Hit Dispel 44
HLL 54
Undead Slayer
HCI 14
DCI 15
SSI 25
DI 40
damage 40 fire/60 phys

2:
HLL 55
Undead Slayer
Luck 76
HCI 13
SSI 20
DI 40
damage 40 fire/60 phys

3:
HLD 48
Fireball 42
Undead Slayer
HCI 11
SSI 25
DI 40
damage 40 fire/60 phys

4:
Lightning 50
Mage Weapon -21
Spell Channeling
Undead Slayer
HCI 10
FC-1
DI 40
damage 40 fire/60 phys

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
THE GREAT STATE OF WISCONSIN
1 and 2, not much.. 5k-300k.

3 would go for a good chunk of change, it's a pretty nice PvP mace. Not sure what others think but I would bet you could get anywhere from 6-10 mil depending on your shard, maybe more if you're on Atlantic.

4.. not sure, wouldn't think more than a mil.