• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Soloed Fezzik!!

zoggins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am new to this Sampire thing, so I have a pile of death robes. BUT I finally have the Three-Tiered Cake Recipe!!

Dhagoth Ur

Visitor
Are you on often? im probably reactivating my account tonight. I could join up with you, im sure i have a lot of catching up to do lol

zoggins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am almost always lurking around somewhere on Origin. I have recently just decided to stop lurking. :)

Dhagoth Ur

Visitor
well i reactivated my account. and sadly most of my gear is gone :(. All my characters were naked minus a few pieces, and most of the skills are gone as well.

zoggins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do skills disappear? Well how did anything disappear. The skills I can't help with, but gear I definitely can help you with.

Dhagoth Ur

Visitor
The skills im thinking i may have been switching things around when i stopped playing. i had several soul stones so they may have been on the stones when my castle collapsed. As far as the gear i really have no clue. every single one of my chars was almost fully naked except for clothing and maybe one or two pieces. luckily i still have my ornament of the magi at least.