• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

Soloed Fezzik!!

zoggins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am new to this Sampire thing, so I have a pile of death robes. BUT I finally have the Three-Tiered Cake Recipe!!

Dhagoth Ur

Visitor
Are you on often? im probably reactivating my account tonight. I could join up with you, im sure i have a lot of catching up to do lol

zoggins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am almost always lurking around somewhere on Origin. I have recently just decided to stop lurking. :)

Dhagoth Ur

Visitor
well i reactivated my account. and sadly most of my gear is gone :(. All my characters were naked minus a few pieces, and most of the skills are gone as well.

zoggins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do skills disappear? Well how did anything disappear. The skills I can't help with, but gear I definitely can help you with.

Dhagoth Ur

Visitor
The skills im thinking i may have been switching things around when i stopped playing. i had several soul stones so they may have been on the stones when my castle collapsed. As far as the gear i really have no clue. every single one of my chars was almost fully naked except for clothing and maybe one or two pieces. luckily i still have my ornament of the magi at least.