• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] sold for 0 gold.

Herp!

Journeyman
I have 2 and 3/4(??) boxes from winter of 2004 for sale to best offer. I will be taking best offer by 2/19/17 (next day I'm actually off and able to get online to make the sale)

Box 1.png Box 2.png

I have no real memory of how or why I am missing 1 pile of snow and a box. I would prefer to sell them as 1 massive set for ease. I do not play Baja any longer, I used to play when Legends was down and that doesn't happen anymore.

Box 1 contains:
Glacial Pile of Snow
Festive Cactus
Mistletoe Deed
Light of the Winter Solstice - Hand Dipped by Willow

Box 2 (+3/4 of a box) contains:
Glacial Pile of Snow
Festive Cactus
Decorative Topiary
2x Mistletoe Deeds
2x Light of the Winter Solstice - Hand Dipped by Shepherd(brown ribbon) and Hand Dipped by GM Rend(green ribbon)

As I said, I will take the best offer by 2/19/17, even if its 1g.

Thanks a bunch & happy gaming.

prasket

Visitor
Hello - I have just returned to Baja and am in need of somethings to decorate my castle with. I will start the bidding at 1g as mentioned. :) I actually need to go see how much I even have in the bank. :|

Herp!

Journeyman
Honestly. You win for replying at all. I will give you the items free of charge, I just want them off my account ;). I am in CST time zone and should be available from about noon Saturday to midnight Sunday this weekend. Let me know when you want to meet up, OR, if you have a mailbox or some secure container outside your house that is accessible by everyone, PM me the location/name of the house/name of house owner and I will simply drop off the items and send you a PM to let you know they have arrived.

prasket

Visitor
WOW, awesome thank you! I am in PST but can be available most anytime during Saturday/Sunday.

I am not hip on the mailbox or secure containers at homes so I will have to look into that as well. I will see if I cannot get something setup if that would be easier for you.