• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

[Selling] sold for 0 gold.

Herp!

Journeyman
I have 2 and 3/4(??) boxes from winter of 2004 for sale to best offer. I will be taking best offer by 2/19/17 (next day I'm actually off and able to get online to make the sale)

Box 1.png Box 2.png

I have no real memory of how or why I am missing 1 pile of snow and a box. I would prefer to sell them as 1 massive set for ease. I do not play Baja any longer, I used to play when Legends was down and that doesn't happen anymore.

Box 1 contains:
Glacial Pile of Snow
Festive Cactus
Mistletoe Deed
Light of the Winter Solstice - Hand Dipped by Willow

Box 2 (+3/4 of a box) contains:
Glacial Pile of Snow
Festive Cactus
Decorative Topiary
2x Mistletoe Deeds
2x Light of the Winter Solstice - Hand Dipped by Shepherd(brown ribbon) and Hand Dipped by GM Rend(green ribbon)

As I said, I will take the best offer by 2/19/17, even if its 1g.

Thanks a bunch & happy gaming.

prasket

Visitor
Hello - I have just returned to Baja and am in need of somethings to decorate my castle with. I will start the bidding at 1g as mentioned. :) I actually need to go see how much I even have in the bank. :|

Herp!

Journeyman
Honestly. You win for replying at all. I will give you the items free of charge, I just want them off my account ;). I am in CST time zone and should be available from about noon Saturday to midnight Sunday this weekend. Let me know when you want to meet up, OR, if you have a mailbox or some secure container outside your house that is accessible by everyone, PM me the location/name of the house/name of house owner and I will simply drop off the items and send you a PM to let you know they have arrived.

prasket

Visitor
WOW, awesome thank you! I am in PST but can be available most anytime during Saturday/Sunday.

I am not hip on the mailbox or secure containers at homes so I will have to look into that as well. I will see if I cannot get something setup if that would be easier for you.