• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So...

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Tjalle

The replies in that thread stem from Starcon saying he probably didn't have enough gold to buy the house himself. However, the house was not offered for sale, so that point was moot.

The house was offered to the shard on the provision enough interest was shown by the players. BD also said 'no harm, no foul' if there weren't many players interested in her offer; she would just revoke the offer if this was the case. Gold. Was. Not. Asked. For.

Starcon followed on from his previous moot comment by saying he would pledge some gold along with others, and I liked the idea and followed suit. (one good turn deserves another and all that)

I then started the thread with a gold pledge (my choice, my amount)
This is the way we were showing our interest in BD's offer...our choice, not hers. This was a much more comfortable and fair way to express interest, but 6 players is hardly the shard, so that was the end of that.

As for the rest of your reply Tjalle, I roll my eyes and wonder if I would get more sense if I just took up the habit of speaking to a brick wall.
Yes, interest in the form of donations of gold. She said something like even small amounts would do.
How can you sit there and repeat that gold was not asked for when it was?
And why else would Starcon offer or even mention gold if that wasn´t asked for?

You can roll your eyes all you want. I´m sorry my answers didn´t meet your expectations. Did you even talk to her?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My feelings are fine. If you think acting like a fool is going to get people to take responsibility, go ahead. My point was to illustrate how you are violating your own guild's rules and to see how you justify that. I will ignore this thread because you're probably going to dodge my question anyway. Also it's now obvious to me that you are the issue here and since I'm not going to change your mind, all I can hope for is that whoever is in charge of GIL sees this and cuts you out like the tumor you are so that the other members of GIL and the rest of the shard can play their game in peace.

I only stepped in to see if there was something I could do as a 3rd party to mediate. It really isn't something I wanted to do but the garbage coming from both sides is affecting all of us. It's obvious what needs to be done so I feel like I accomplished what I set out to do. It's out of my hands now. Bye.
Kind of hard to dodge something that doesn´t exist.
I looked over your posts again and didn´t see a single question mark. Feel free to add one so I´ll know what you´re referring to.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
My question was implied, it needs no question mark. I'm certain everyone that may be reading this knew what I was referring to, yourself included. I assure you my grammar was flawless as usual. I can put it in question form if you prefer:

How do you justify breaking the rules of your guild? You represent them when you are speaking like a fool in public forum.

I will also remind you that arguing with @Shalimar/Cleo is likely ill-advisable. I understand that GIL gains members from NEW. It would be a shame if your foolish pride or whatever is driving this conversation were to damage that relationship, but if you feel confident that there will be no repercussions of your behavior here... I respect your right to behave as you see fit.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My question was implied, it needs no question mark. I'm certain everyone that may be reading this knew what I was referring to, yourself included. I assure you my grammar was flawless as usual. I can put it in question form if you prefer:

How do you justify breaking the rules of your guild? You represent them when you are speaking like a fool in public forum.

I will also remind you that arguing with @Shalimar/Cleo is likely ill-advisable. I understand that GIL gains members from NEW. It would be a shame if your foolish pride or whatever is driving this conversation were to damage that relationship, but if you feel confident that there will be no repercussions of your behavior here... I respect your right to behave as you see fit.
The reason I use a forum is to have the conversations documented. Hard to do that in GC for example. Everyone else may have forgot or choose to ignore but this is still about Bo and his inability to back his accusation up.
And I don´t speak like a fool. I feel like I´m arguing with some however.

And Shalimar approached me, not the other way around. Are you suggesting I just ignore her questions?

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Taken from the Gilfane code of conduct:

• Members should act in a mature manner both in-game and in other communication channels. They should endeavour to communicate without excessive use of 'text speech' or slang, especially on in-game chat. Gratuitous use of profanity in text or speech communications is expressly forbidden.
  • Try to maintain a sense of honour at all times. Where possible, try to help those new to the lands or those requiring aid. Never stoop to the level of our enemies, no matter the provocation.
  • Do not use public forums or chat channels for excessive bragging or complaining about in-game events. Always consider how a forum thread may reflect upon the guild regardless of the justification for your own posts.

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thread has been cleaned up. Please keep all comments without any accusations, personal attacks or trolling. All posts that do not follow will be removed and warnings will be issued. Thanks for your understanding

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone wanna pm what posts I missed that were bad enough for a Mod to come in guns blazin

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Anyone wanna pm what posts I missed that were bad enough for a Mod to come in guns blazin
None of mine it seems. They even kept the tumor one which I thought for sure would be removed. I'll quote it again here just because I'm edgy like that.

all I can hope for is that whoever is in charge of GIL sees this and cuts you out like the tumor you are
Sorry, I didn't save anything to PM you.:(

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thread has been cleaned up. Please keep all comments without any accusations, personal attacks or trolling. All posts that do not follow will be removed and warnings will be issued. Thanks for your understanding
Shoo Shoo. This is tame for the Siege forums :D No moderation needed here!

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm a bit surprised that two of my posts were deleted (there were no personal attacks in it, only a recount of some of the allegations thrown at VICE).

It really was exactly like the very first post in this thread where the OP describes what someone allegedly accused him of. That post, however, still remains untouched. Weird...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
... @Bo Bo

After you dodged A M A D E U S last night you mentioned something in GC about me using something called alert scripts(?) at Miasma and you said you knew this because my pet had a name or something?
Needless to say, you didn´t make much sense plus the fact you were probably mad that I found the dodge funny so you had to make up some lies to switch focus on me instead.
But regardless, I would love to hear from you here, in full detail, what led up to this accusation.

Oh, and please stay on point.

Ok so for that other thing this thread is about sorry Tjalle it seems like Bo would be breaking the TOS of this message board to do what you ask. Surely you already knew this and was trying to goad the bo into getting in trouble here. hmm prolly why the bo hadn't answered your question. Or you were just trying to make the Bo look bad, either way you know what you were you doing and so does the Bo.

You mean the ONLY thing this thread is about?
Nice try at avoiding explaining yourself but if you don´t want to post it here, you can post it on the Gilfane Public forum. You are registered there so shouldn´t be a problem, right?

Or will there be an excuse for that as well?

So over a month now and not a single word to back his claims up on this forum nor the GIL ones.
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck etc... I think we all know the rest. ;)

I feel I have proven my point here so I will let this thread sleep for now...

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tjalle, wrap this one up. You took a credibility hit...Big time. Hell, you even made your guild look ****ty in the eyes of quite a few new players.

Move along now