• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So whats the deal?

• Thread starter Myrn/Nym/Nadal
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elmer Fudd

Im not begging...we are finding pvp every night....Im wondering why two weeks ago when i started playing uo again all we saw is BFF posts saying come out of the dungeouns and fight. You guys were crying for pvp...lol...now you have it and you make excuses? Like I said fudd...crafters and role players have made you guys soft....come get your pvm...

Or stay on Atlantic...just know...we gave you what you want....or at least what you thought you wanted....Maybe I should fight you guys on my crafter?
U have the first part right, you guys are finding PvP and not giving it back, Were we asking for PvP months ago? yes....Not PvM.... and i once again fixed your last paragraph with the corrected word in RED...you sir will never ever ever get it...good day...split yer guild and fight yerselves...lol

Peace out..

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

U have the first part right, you guys are finding PvP and not giving it back, Were we asking for PvP months ago? yes....Not PvM.... and i once again fixed your last paragraph with the corrected word in RED...you sir will never ever ever get it...good day...split yer guild and fight yerselves...lol

Peace out..
Again make excuses for yourself. Well if I had to take a shot at it...you guys are just the remnants of chuckle head pvp guilds like vmp and 40...players like yoda and darth...

Lets not forget all the BV people that just couldn't adapt....to any game let alone changes in uo...

Look Fudd you just come out to fight...this is a straight forward post or move to Atlantic..

The only people making excuses here are BFF...and some scrub pushing 8000 posts on a game he claims he stopped playing 3 years ago...not much of a life I guess.

F

Førsaken

You have to love the people that quit and/take breaks-Only to come back thinking they were something they're not and talking it up endlessly.

Is Nadal trying to convince us, or himself? Maybe a little of both? *shrug*

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

You have to love the people that quit and/take breaks-Only to come back thinking they were something they're not and talking it up endlessly.

Is Nadal trying to convince us, or himself? Maybe a little of both? *shrug*
I love people who claim they are good and just fail inside of three minutes when they come to fight us...With stupid sigs like making elmo cry since whenever...again roleplayers are hard targets amirite?

I never claimed to be anything here other then claiming to be waiting for you guys to log in and come fail again.

Come get your pvp.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why would we come fight your group fo tamers Nadal when we're having fun fighting real pvpers on ATL???

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Why would we come fight your group fo tamers Nadal when we're having fun fighting real pvpers on ATL???
You mean to tell me BFF doesn't have tamers? I don't use a tamer....People use tamers for pvp on atlantic all the time...try again.

So whats next?

the high faction prices? lol you serious? prices on siege have always been high..you know this...enjoy trammel..

We will be on all night..I am sure the minax crew will be too.

So much for BFFLOLPVP.

gg.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have tamers but they're used for PVM... ATL has a few but not many...

You make a poor fisherman Nadal because your attempt at baiting us failed.... Sry please try again... Have fun with your group of Tamers!

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

We have tamers but they're used for PVM... ATL has a few but not many...

You make a poor fisherman Nadal because your attempt at baiting us failed.... Sry please try again... Have fun with your group of Tamers!
I don't need to bait you Kage we have pvp here...

Your change of attitude doesnt surprise me either when it comes to claiming there was no pvp here or your QQ about tamers...

Im dealing with tamers Brah...and I havent played....in 6 years....

Now they're handing out godlike artifacts for some simple silver farming...

Even if a pet is on me in a gank I still have a fighting chance if my mates arent total TV nubs and cross heal......ESPECIALLY with 70 dci which you all run....stop your excuse making man...seriously its old..

We said it might take us a month to be running we are ready in 2 weeks...enjoy atlantic.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't need to bait you Kage we have pvp here...

Your change of attitude doesnt surprise me either when it comes to claiming there was no pvp here or your QQ about tamers...

Im dealing with tamers Brah...and I havent played....in 6 years....

Now they're handing out godlike artifacts for some simple silver farming...

Even if a pet is on me in a gank I still have a fighting chance if my mates arent total TV nubs and cross heal......ESPECIALLY with 70 dci which you all run....stop your excuse making man...seriously its old..

We said it might take us a month to be running we are ready in 2 weeks...enjoy atlantic.
Will do! Thx Kiddo. :sad3:

E

Elmer Fudd

Look Fudd you just come out to fight...this is a straight forward post or move to Atlantic..
Your not real swift are you...I am out here fighting everyday solo on siege, and You guys even have to pet gank me to win...god help ya if the best in our guild decided to come back to this boring crap and butt stomp all you guys... You guys have major trouble with me 1 v 1 and im just the average pvper in BFF...the best in our guild dont have anything to prove....we owned this shard forever, you wouldnt know this because you havent been butt stomped by us for the last three or more years...your the one with a chip on your shoulder and have this JonnyCockstrong attitude...we dont have to...lol

BTW, my gold count isnt up where it should be yet on ATL and I will be there fighting also...U got any gold you would like to trade via ATL/Siege let me know

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Your not real swift are you...I am out here fighting everyday solo on siege, and You guys even have to pet gank me to win...god help ya if the best in our guild decided to come back to this boring crap and butt stomp all you guys... You guys have major trouble with me 1 v 1 and im just the average pvper in BFF...the best in our guild dont have anything to prove....we owned this shard forever, you wouldnt know this because you havent been butt stomped by us for the last three or more years...your the one with a chip on your shoulder and have this JonnyCockstrong attitude...we dont have to...lol

BTW, my gold count isnt up where it should be yet on ATL and I will be there fighting also...U got any gold you would like to trade via ATL/Siege let me know
the only time anyone has a problem with you fudd is when your running as a dun dun dahhh...tamer. Wow really? lol oh boy you guys really are funny.

This is why none of us could convince Ghengis to give you your bow back..you're a mouth. Which is why he doesn't like you...which is why he kept your bow...

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't bother replying to him Fudd... He's just trying to bait us it's obvious... And if the PVP was as good as he claims then this thread wouldn't have been made....

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Don't bother replying to him Fudd... He's just trying to bait us it's obvious... And if the PVP was as good as he claims then this thread wouldn't have been made....

Im not baiting you man...this is where you seem to fall short..

3 weeks ago I came back to uo after a long long break from it...you guys were posting about how BFF was the "pro show"...and everyone here is a bunch of trammies afraid to lose gear...

amirite?

Stop with the excuse making. Honestly....even the same people you would speak garbage about...guilds like TnT...come out to fight....

You guys show...face plant...forsaken banters in general while he runs to let you all die...cmon man....stop....

Like I said so much for bff pvp.

gg

E

Elmer Fudd

the only time anyone has a problem with you fudd is when your running as a dun dun dahhh...tamer. Wow really? lol oh boy you guys really are funny.

This is why none of us could convince Ghengis to give you your bow back..you're a mouth. Which is why he doesn't like you...which is why he kept your bow...

Lets count down who I lost to...Ghengis when I client crashed, even he admited in chat...Diablo and his pale with a Dismount Tammer Gank....Uh.....lets see.....Ummm...no one else...havent seen you without ten pets around, and BTW i was farming silver and you guys came after me...im not supose to defend myself with what I have.,...I was on my tammer, as well as three of you and two of you died...

only one i see trying to fight is diablo...never ever ever seen you unless your with four plus other people....lol

But im still rolling solo fighting anyone and everyone, while u chat it up here...and your calling me the mouth...im the one out there fighting everyone...you sit here and chat non stop and never fight anyone....but im the mouth? ROFLAMO

BTW,,,just got done dueling Diablo at my castle...and the difference between me and Ghengis is...Diablo in the middle of our fight announced to me he was out of aids or pots and started to leave...I let him go, cause I wouldnt want to win like that...the kind of turd Ghengis is...he would continue to kill ya then trash talk and act like he's awsome and won the duel...hes always been that way...im a stand up guy and dont want cheap hollow victorys...He doesnt like me cause i tell the truth about him....sry

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Lets count down who I lost to...Ghengis when I client crashed, even he admited in chat...Diablo and his pale with a Dismount Tammer Gank....Uh.....lets see.....Ummm...no one else...havent seen you without ten pets around, and BTW i was farming silver and you guys came after me...im not supose to defend myself with what I have.,...I was on my tammer, as well as three of you and two of you died...lets do a little Role reversal and see if you do anybetter then me,,,Ghengis is a punk from way back and always has been, he cant kill anyone unless there AFK...Hell even diablo admited in chat to everyone he's a turd PvPer...actually pretty embarrising for yer guild...lol

only one i see trying to fight is diablo...never ever ever seen you unless your with four plus other people....lol

But im still rolling solo fighting anyone and everyone, while u chat it up here...and your calling me the mouth...im the one out there fighting everyone...you sit here and chat non stop and never fight anyone....but im the mouth? ROFLAMO

At least I fight!!
You're rolling solo and dying daily...and thank you for making my point...we dont care if we die to tamers Elmer...again...we dont QQ tamer....we just fight.

E

Elmer Fudd

You're rolling solo and dying daily...and thank you for making my point...we dont care if we die to tamers Elmer...again...we dont QQ tamer....we just fight.

Dyeing Daily?

ROFLAMO

Ive died twice to you guys in the two months you've been here....lol

U wanna fight me? Ill duel ya...

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Dyeing Daily?

ROFLAMO

Ive died twice to you guys in the two months you've been here....lol

U wanna fight me? Ill duel ya...
We have killed you countless times in the last week...we have only been playing a couple weeks...again nice fail. All you do is ask if we are gunna give you your gear back....It was you that I gave your bow and a few other items free of charge at cove correct?

You're pathetic. You're a grown man too, and all I saw out of you for the first week i got back is you argueing with Diablo in general...a grown man argueing with a kid...

Sure I will duel you.

E

Elmer Fudd

We have killed you countless times in the last week...we have only been playing a couple weeks...again nice fail. All you do is ask if we are gunna give you your gear back....It was you that I gave your bow and a few other items free of charge at cove correct?

You're pathetic. You're a grown man too, and all I saw out of you for the first week i got back is you argueing with Diablo in general...a grown man argueing with a kid...

Sure I will duel you.
Yes, you gave it back from the Pet Gank with Diablo and other guy...that was it...Ghengis I never got anything back of course and I was AFK...U havent killed me countless times at all....your funny...and you guys have been playing a lot longer here then a couple weeks,,,,maybe not you....but Diablo and Ghengis and Dantrag and some others....but maybe not you personally....Door swings both ways man.,..you gave me stuff back from the same kill...you had some of it from the gank and so did diablo or whoever...so dont count one death more then once man...where u wanna meet for duel?

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Yes, you gave it back from the Pet Gank with Diablo and other guy...that was it...Ghengis I never got anything back of course and I was AFK...U havent killed me countless times at all....your funny...and you guys have been playing a lot longer here then a couple weeks,,,,maybe not you....but Diablo and Ghengis and Dantrag and some others....but maybe not you personally....Door swings both ways man.,..you gave me stuff back from the same kill...you had some of it from the gank and so did diablo or whoever...so dont count one death more then once man...where u wanna meet for duel?

Fudd you need to stop sniffing paint out of a sock.

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

you wont even come outside and then you tell me in icq im a *****? You're a mess come outside nobody is gunna gank you...

afraid of a game...a grown man....nobody is gunna gank you.

E

Elmer Fudd

Im right outside your tower
Hey Siege....guess where Mr Mouth here wanted to duel me at????

Outside my tower...I accssed him to my tower to duel and he wouldnt come in and duel like a man....He kept wanting me to duel outside....I Mean seriously...who ever heard of such a thing...set me up for a gank outside my tower...I am obviousley alone, but he wont come in and duel straight up....OMG.....Cant beleive this guy....JUST WOW!!

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Hey Siege....guess where Mr Mouth here wanted to duel me at????

Outside my tower...I accssed him to my tower to duel and he wouldnt come in and duel like a man....He kept wanting me to duel outside....I Mean seriously...who ever heard of such a thing...set me up for a gank outside my tower...I am obviousley alone, but he wont come in and duel straight up....OMG.....Cant beleive this guy....JUST WOW!!
read above...i was alone...and I waited and all you did was banter on icq for me to come in while you had some pet upstairs...

You can come outside to duel fudd.

E

Elmer Fudd

read above...i was alone...and I waited and all you did was banter on icq for me to come in while you had some pet upstairs...

You can come outside to duel fudd.
Shut up....your worthless and cant fight and just proved it...my reputation on this shard is long standing....Hell, i just dueled diablo and let him go when he was out of aids or pots and didnt finish him off...I duel as a stand up guy...always have.,..always will...u didnt want to come inside and fight cause u want to be able to run to your boys when you get in trouble...im not stupid I know your type...i trust diablo more to a stand up fight then you...your just another Ghengis...run your mouth with nothing behind it...

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Shut up....your worthless and cant fight and just proved it...my reputation on this shard is long standing....Hell, i just dueled diablo and let him go when he was out of aids or pots and didnt finish him off...I duel as a stand up guy...always have.,..always will...u didnt want to come inside and fight cause u want to be able to run to your boys when you get in trouble...im not stupid I know your type...i trust diablo more to a stand up fight then you...your just another Ghengis...run your mouth with nothing behind it...
Seriously dude you need to see someone about your condition..your reputation? Fudd this is a video game...

You want to duel come outside..there was nobody with me..

Fudd you know what my concerns are? Making sure my two mortgages are paid on time every month and I am gainfully employed..

Not my reputation on siege...again grats. When you are ready to pvp again we will be here.

E

Elmer Fudd

Seriously dude you need to see someone about your condition..your reputation? Fudd this is a video game...

You want to duel come outside..there was nobody with me..

Fudd you know what my concerns are? Making sure my two mortgages are paid on time every month and I am gainfully employed..

Not my reputation on siege...again grats. When you are ready to pvp again we will be here.
Your all mouth....end of story...ive been playing siege for 11 years damn near straight, Ive bought,,,sold accounts...items....dueled and so on...so yes, i have built a good reputaion on this game as well as a person...sorry you havent...difference between you and I...your all mouth and proved it...move along now little man...your a scrub like Ghengis

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Your all mouth....end of story...ive been playing siege for 11 years damn near straight, Ive bought,,,sold accounts...items....dueled and so on...so yes, i have built a good reputaion on this game as well as a person...sorry you havent...difference between you and I...your all mouth and proved it...move along now little man...your a scrub like Ghengis

We gave you pvp you folded...you want to duel inside a tower? Come to my tower. You're the only one worried or concerned about your reputation..I could care less...

You seem to forget this isnt a epeen post...this is a why wont bff fight pvpers post. I know it is hard for someone like you to follow the thread and what it was meant for.

E

Elmer Fudd

We gave you pvp you folded...you want to duel inside a tower? Come to my tower. You're the only one worried or concerned about your reputation..I could care less...

You seem to forget this isnt a epeen post...this is a why wont bff fight pvpers post. I know it is hard for someone like you to follow the thread and what it was meant for.
Im sorry i havent gotton back to this Bull**** thread for a while....my boys have finally hooked me up with the last 50 mill i needed on ATL....so i was there getting scrolled out and not waisting time with your dumbass anymore....your worthless...now your a last word kinda guy,,,,so spam away with yourself like your doing with your boring ass PvM...once again, you can argue and PvM by yerself Mr Mouth...absolutly worthless....im off to have some fun with Da boys baby.,....

Peace Out

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Im sorry i havent gotton back to this Bull**** thread for a while....my boys have finally hooked me up with the last 50 mill i needed on ATL....so i was there getting scrolled out and not waisting time with your dumbass anymore....your worthless...now your a last word kinda guy,,,,so spam away with yourself like your doing with your boring ass PvM...once again, you can argue and PvM by yerself Mr Mouth...absolutly worthless....im off to have some fun with Da boys baby.,....

Peace Out
Have fun Fudd again so much for bff pvp. Ghengis will put your bow to good use.

A

archite666

Let me sneak in here right quick....

First, could you tell your brother that cash says hi? If he is back to playing id like to talk to him in vent sometimes.

Second, Tamers are what killed Siege, sorry man but if you want to attract people to come here , you have to put the pets away.

stealth tamers are gimped. Period. Tell me a template that can kill a stealth tamer 1v1, it doest happen. Sure you *MIGHT* be able to kill ONE with a group of people, revealing and chasing and dismounting and even then with ninjitsu and smoke bombs its almost impossible.

You take taming, the biggest offensive skill in the game and combine it with ninja and stealth, the biggest defensive skill in the game and you have what made A HUGE PORTION of siege quit, including myself and most serious pvpers in the last 3 years.

JSV blue naked tamers?
TNT stealth dismounter + stealth tamers?
KOC bok tamers? (Didn't really have a problem with this one but trying to make a point here)

Taming is whack.

Solo pvp should be the bread and butter of siege and instead its impossible.

Hell iv even played a tamer to kill other tamers and so have all the other pvpers that say they are whack, the pvp system in UO is very good except for the oversights on stealth, detect, ninja and taming.

Name any other template thats as gimped, there ist one. Iv dueled almost everyone on here and every pvp template is fun to fight even if a die, it has its strengths and weaknesses.

Taming is so gimped, you don't even need gear. But a tamer with gm armor and a few pots can take down a small group of elite geared pvpers if he is put into a good situation.

Remove pet bonding from siege and il come back tomarrow.

Oh and by the way, tamers are so lame I made a guild dedicated to not pvping WITH or against tamers. It was about real pvp, even if we lost.

You can ask your brother about it, he helped me form it.

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Let me sneak in here right quick....

First, could you tell your brother that cash says hi? If he is back to playing id like to talk to him in vent sometimes.

Second, Tamers are what killed Siege, sorry man but if you want to attract people to come here , you have to put the pets away.

stealth tamers are gimped. Period. Tell me a template that can kill a stealth tamer 1v1, it doest happen. Sure you *MIGHT* be able to kill ONE with a group of people, revealing and chasing and dismounting and even then with ninjitsu and smoke bombs its almost impossible.

You take taming, the biggest offensive skill in the game and combine it with ninja and stealth, the biggest defensive skill in the game and you have what made A HUGE PORTION of siege quit, including myself and most serious pvpers in the last 3 years.

JSV blue naked tamers?
TNT stealth dismounter + stealth tamers?
KOC bok tamers? (Didn't really have a problem with this one but trying to make a point here)

Taming is whack.

Solo pvp should be the bread and butter of siege and instead its impossible.

Hell iv even played a tamer to kill other tamers and so have all the other pvpers that say they are whack, the pvp system in UO is very good except for the oversights on stealth, detect, ninja and taming.

Name any other template thats as gimped, there ist one. Iv dueled almost everyone on here and every pvp template is fun to fight even if a die, it has its strengths and weaknesses.

Taming is so gimped, you don't even need gear. But a tamer with gm armor and a few pots can take down a small group of elite geared pvpers if he is put into a good situation.

Remove pet bonding from siege and il come back tomarrow.

Oh and by the way, tamers are so lame I made a guild dedicated to not pvping WITH or against tamers. It was about real pvp, even if we lost.

You can ask your brother about it, he helped me form it.
I don't use pets or have a tamer..never have..Im not a fan of tamers either...Im just not gunna let it stop me from pvping. I will let my brother know you asked for him.

E

Elmer Fudd

(Cash)

But if you listen to this Tinker Tool all the way through the thread, he defends tamer pvp and even champions there cause and there validity for being here on siege...even on prodo where you would think it would be tamer heavy due to insurance....it isnt...and at least there you wont loose a 3mill gold suit everytime to a dismount all kill then followed by the "Kool Kidz" trash talk crap about how Leet they are for running that trash....

What he doesnt understand is, we have been fighting that gimp crap for a long time before he was even here or stoped playing...he talks about coming and bringing action to the siege shard and making it a good time...lol

So what do they do? they bring the very templates that killed the shard and wonder why there making posts for people to fight there PVM crap....lol

just cracks me up....some people will never get it...but hey...congrats to them...there whats left on the shard....WooT Woot....you win UO kiddo's.....lol

Nice seeing you wandering the boards BTW...hope all is well with you and your military service...

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

(Cash)

But if you listen to this Tinker Tool all the way through the thread, he defends tamer pvp and even champions there cause and there validity for being here on siege...even on prodo where you would think it would be tamer heavy due to insurance....it isnt...and at least there you wont loose a 3mill gold suit everytime to a dismount all kill then followed by the "Kool Kidz" trash talk crap about how Leet they are for running that trash....

What he doesnt understand is, we have been fighting that gimp crap for a long time before he was even here or stoped playing...he talks about coming and bringing action to the siege shard and making it a good time...lol

So what do they do? they bring the very templates that killed the shard and wonder why there making posts for people to fight there PVM crap....lol

just cracks me up....some people will never get it...but hey...congrats to them...there whats left on the shard....WooT Woot....you win UO kiddo's.....lol

Nice seeing you wandering the boards BTW...hope all is well with you and your military service...

Diablo uses a dog...he is the only one using a pet...im a mage..ghengis is an archer...Dantrag is not a pvper anyone who knows him can tell you this...you are bad...you fail...and you're a grown man who thinks he is "somebody" in a vid game...you fail all around...here and probably irl based on the importance you place on this game...to be quite honest...

You guys said you wanted pvp you're just hype..you only want to fight easy prey. Thats why you placed a tower in GIL probably...

grats again...

Oh yea I logged in to Atlantic last night....nice pvp....cant fight in luna cant fight anywhere cept felucca and there is zero fighting there too...just bank sitters and moongate hoppers....real pro pvp..

Again another BFF fail.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Diablo uses a dog...he is the only one using a pet...im a mage..ghengis is an archer...Dantrag is not a pvper anyone who knows him can tell you this...you are bad...you fail...and you're a grown man who thinks he is "somebody" in a vid game...you fail all around...here and probably irl based on the importance you place on this game...to be quite honest...

You guys said you wanted pvp you're just hype..you only want to fight easy prey. Thats why you placed a tower in GIL probably...

grats again...

Oh yea I logged in to Atlantic last night....nice pvp....cant fight in luna cant fight anywhere cept felucca and there is zero fighting there too...just bank sitters and moongate hoppers....real pro pvp..

Again another BFF fail.

Why has this turned into a BFF fail? lol. We posted that we wanted pvp about 2 months ago. We have since left Siege and moved onto another shard where we pvp anytime we log in.

I don't see the fail there... But whatev.

E

Elmer Fudd

grats again...

Again another BFF fail.

This post you just made has no substance at all...Diablo is a Tammer...TRU is a tammer Vain guy is a Tammer...im prolly not getting some other names right...all your resorting to now is personell attacks and mindless babble...U have no substance at all...you argue just to argue...even when presented facts in black and white from people who have been here long before you...

You dont know me at all IRL...you know nothing about me...but just like everything else your posting in this thread...your talking out your ass, cause you have no facts about anything...You debate on pure angry emotion...its easy to spot....tammer Fighting has no place on siege and you guys role deep with it...you only have four or five in your guild and 3 or 4 of you are tammers...whats that say?

enough said...your a coward in the game and are a poor sport to...and you encourage that type of behavior also...no class at all...no class...in the game at least...i dont know you IRL.,..im only speaking of in game

But continue to argue just to argue....im presenting you with facts...and BTW, U have another guild in vent with you to that has plenty of tamers to help you inf needed,,,,but we wont talk about that either huh?

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

This post you just made has no substance at all...Diablo is a Tammer...TRU is a tammer Vain guy is a Tammer...im prolly not getting some other names right...all your resorting to now is personell attacks and mindless babble...U have no substance at all...you argue just to argue...even when presented facts in black and white from people who have been here long before you...

You dont know me at all IRL...you know nothing about me...but just like everything else your posting in this thread...your talking out your ass, cause you have no facts about anything...You debate on pure angry emotion...its easy to spot....tammer Fighting has no place on siege and you guys role deep with it...you only have four or five in your guild and 3 or 4 of you are tammers...whats that say?

enough said...your a coward in the game and are a poor sport to...and you encourage that type of behavior also...no class at all...no class...in the game at least...i dont know you IRL.,..im only speaking of in game

But continue to argue just to argue....im presenting you with facts...and BTW, U have another guild in vent with you to that has plenty of tamers to help you inf needed,,,,but we wont talk about that either huh?
Vain is a tamer? With 73 taming...he never goes out to pvp with us...if you come to cove and he is there...yea he will probably all kill you..thats about it...

Diablo uses a dog that bleeds as an archer...he can pretty much play anything well from what I see....so please stop crying about Diablo and his tactics.

You are just fail Fudd...you say there is pro pvp on Atlantic?...well...there isnt...I seen it first hand...so try again..

So the second you guys start dying and losing gear...you fold...

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Why has this turned into a BFF fail? lol. We posted that we wanted pvp about 2 months ago. We have since left Siege and moved onto another shard where we pvp anytime we log in.

I don't see the fail there... But whatev.
Asty you came out to fight last night kudos to you sir. However there is no pvp on atlantic...no more then you will find on siege...and definately nothing of quality...I made a toon there...first time I stepped on a prod shard in over a decade....ZERO pvp....no luna fighting (you cant)...I went and joined TB and sat at Brit bank in fel for an hour while I watched a movie....nobody came by to kill me not one enemy faction....and the only factions I did see where just sitting at luna bank where you cant fight at all as previously mentioned...OR....they were twinking moongates.

Just like siege.....If your guys want to insure thier items thats one thing but please dont say there is no pvp on siege because that is laughable.

E

Elmer Fudd

Vain is a tamer? With 73 taming...he never goes out to pvp with us...if you come to cove and he is there...yea he will probably all kill you..thats about it...

Diablo uses a dog that bleeds as an archer...he can pretty much play anything well from what I see....so please stop crying about Diablo and his tactics.

You are just fail Fudd...you say there is pro pvp on Atlantic?...well...there isnt...I seen it first hand...so try again..

So the second you guys start dying and losing gear...you fold...
Mindless Babble again....Mindless Babble

So Vain is a Tammer? TRU is a Tammer? Diablo is a Tammer?...So you see Sir, your a liar...even when presented with Facts you will divert the attention from your misreprentation...way to fail sir....just like your whole guild....poor sports....no class....liars...enough said....good day

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Mindless Babble again....Mindless Babble
Sure Fudd this is coming from a guy with a 6th grade education who argues that he is "somebody" in uo and lets a little boy and his dog get to him every night.

Fudd you're a tamer also correct? A stealth tamer correct? Again...that 6th grade education serves you well.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly guys, i think you're all just stressed out with what UO and siege have become.

ITS OVER GUYS. This game is going nowhere, and only causes you all stress and grief trying to maintain even a ****ty level of competition.

FIND A NEW GAME. and just remember UO as a good memory of what an MMO can be. Stop trying to rebuild siege into what it once was cause its never gonna happen.

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Honestly guys, i think you're all just stressed out with what UO and siege have become.

ITS OVER GUYS. This game is going nowhere, and only causes you all stress and grief trying to maintain even a ****ty level of competition.

FIND A NEW GAME. and just remember UO as a good memory of what an MMO can be. Stop trying to rebuild siege into what it once was cause its never gonna happen.
Good guy this is actually a good game still...I played wow for 6 years and I have done everything there...4 time gladiator...killed every raid boss you can imagine....did I mention 4 time Gladiator?

uo is still very unique and unlike other games not a major grind...

Oh and for you would be pvpers to attain the title of Gladiator in wow...you need to place in the top 1% pvpwise....out of tens of thousands of teams....we have done it more then once...

pvp..lol...u ppl wouldnt know what it was like to truly compete BFF...again grats. Every other would be pvper that left this game for warcraft (with the exception of us) failed in its pvp...Gara....Lothar...the siege perilous crew...they were a joke in other games(warcraft)...they couldnt adapt...couldnt even place in the arena system...

lol uo pvpers...I come back after 6 years and play a template I have never played in my life because the pvp mechanics here are so simple.

BFF is just worried about buy backs...go figure..

E

Elmer Fudd

Sure Fudd this is coming from a guy with a 6th grade education who argues that he is "somebody" in uo and lets a little boy and his dog get to him every night.

Fudd you're a tamer also correct? A stealth tamer correct? Again...that 6th grade education serves you well.
Mindless Babble....Blah blah blah....personell insults...Blah blah blah...keep up this type of communication...its making my sixth grade education look far more superior to your PHD In Arguology...

Way to have this awsome Rep in the Wow video gaming community...seems like you have built yourself into quite the "Somebody" there...LOL

I crack myself up...Now I dont care who ya are....thats funny!!!

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Mindless Babble....Blah blah blah....personell insults...Blah blah blah...keep up this type of communication...its making my sixth grade education look far more superior to your PHD In Arguology...

Way to have this awsome Rep in the Wow video gaming community...seems like you have built yourself into quite the "Somebody" there...LOL

I crack myself up...Now I dont care who ya are....thats funny!!!

There is no rep there...there are millions competeing for the title...you either get it or you dont. The only people we communicate with are OTHER gladiators for the sole purpose of setting up times to q agaisnt them...

Because we have to...we cant gain rating by rolling scrubs like you...We have to fight the big dawgs fudd...not crafters and roleplayers...

And its monitered and broadcasted all over the internet...We dont have time to high five each other fudd or post thousands of times on forums...we are too busy pvping...because so are millions of other players for that very title and the gear that comes with the ratings...

We dont have reputations there fudd we are too busy pvping...but yes...people do recognize the title and they wish they had the "skill" to get the gear that comes with it...

Keep thinking you're somebody in the pvp world Fudd...its amusing.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good guy this is actually a good game still...I played wow for 6 years and I have done everything there...4 time gladiator...killed every raid boss you can imagine....did I mention 4 time Gladiator?

uo is still very unique and unlike other games not a major grind...

Oh and for you would be pvpers to attain the title of Gladiator in wow...you need to place in the top 1% pvpwise....out of tens of thousands of teams....we have done it more then once...

pvp..lol...u ppl wouldnt know what it was like to truly compete BFF...again grats. Every other would be pvper that left this game for warcraft (with the exception of us) failed in its pvp...Gara....Lothar...the siege perilous crew...they were a joke in other games(warcraft)...they couldnt adapt...couldnt even place in the arena system...

lol uo pvpers...I come back after 6 years and play a template I have never played in my life because the pvp mechanics here are so simple.

BFF is just worried about buy backs...go figure..
Just out of pure curiousity what are your main WoW characters names and realms and what guild did you raid with?

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Just out of pure curiousity what are your main WoW characters names and realms and what guild did you raid with?
Aknasty is my rogue on daggerspine, Arioch spelled with a funny O is my death knight on rivendare...Blanik is my warrior on Feathermoon...Hand of the Forsaken (feathermoon raiding)...First Legion(alliance twisting nether raiding havent played alliance since vanilla wow) Account(s) still active.....I started first legion 5 years ago...and you are?

Id love to see your toon(s).

E

Elmer Fudd

There is no rep there...there are millions competeing for the title...you either get it or you dont. The only people we communicate with are OTHER gladiators for the sole purpose of setting up times to q agaisnt them...

Because we have to...we cant gain rating by rolling scrubs like you...We have to fight the big dawgs fudd...not crafters and roleplayers...

And its monitered and broadcasted all over the internet...We dont have time to high five each other fudd or post thousands of times on forums...we are too busy pvping...because so are millions of other players for that very title and the gear that comes with the ratings...

We dont have reputations there fudd we are too busy pvping...but yes...people do recognize the title and they wish they had the "skill" to get the gear that comes with it...

Keep thinking you're somebody in the pvp world Fudd...its amusing.

Blah blah blah,,,,im so great at a video game....im so great...blah blah...my awsomeness at Wow you should all bow down to me...blah blah blah......mindless stupid Babble!!!

Blah blah blah

Ive got two words for you man--------> Anger Management:gun::gun::gun:

Status
Not open for further replies.