• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So whats the deal?

• Thread starter Myrn/Nym/Nadal
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Monolith, Sprago, RP and the DOTA gang....this does not pertain to you guys.

No pvp on sp? Who is the trammy? 2 new pvp guilds field the shard in a couple of weeks and are active nightly...

Where are all the would be pvpers that said there is no action...sp is dead? There is plenty of Orange to go around right now.

So what is the excuse? Ganks? Tamers? High faction prices?

Ganks happen...if you're a pvper you know this, log in and bring your numbers, you wanted pvp...its here. Tamers are a part of pvp and always have been. This is siege perilous...prices are SUPPOSED to be high.

BFF come fight pvpers, or have you gone soft the years true vets were away, killing crafters and role players?

We don't care if we lose our gear...just log in and fight please....oh yea face planting it to us in 3 minutes doesn't count as coming to fight...it counts as coming to fail....and you can come back in 20 minutes....our doors are always open to pros like you.

AEowynSP

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait what if someone is waiting for the Pk's to come back? Come on give us PvMers some love too. I might just be the only NEW to ever kill Krystal..granted it took herding and about 20 ki rins but i still got a bed of nails off her corpse. Also lets not forget the great pumpking of WyRms home. Yes I know old news but I miss the days when I had to be scared hunting.

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Wait what if someone is waiting for the Pk's to come back? Come on give us PvMers some love too. I might just be the only NEW to ever kill Krystal..granted it took herding and about 20 ki rins but i still got a bed of nails off her corpse. Also lets not forget the great pumpking of WyRms home. Yes I know old news but I miss the days when I had to be scared hunting.
I remember hours of constant combat defending the Auraglade against Shadowclan and the traitor Tiberious who turned UND.

I remember Corwin of Amber coming to the shire with 5 dragons on his mare....

I remember Wyrm too..funny guy...I felt bad killing him he was always so lagged out.

The last few nights we have had good fights and its been clean...on everyones end. Id like to see some more...where are the True Britanians?

Calibretto get some guys together...we will keep it clean...This can be a good server all around again...not just pvpwise...

And to the guys mentioned before...Sprag, Mono, RP, Dota gang...thanks for coming to fight and being stand up competitors.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I stopped truly PvPing after I declared myself the bestest and closed my PvP account.

Now people must learn to fear the battle-bard, destroyer of worlds, scourge of the C-flats.

E

Elmer Fudd

From what i can tell, most PvP is in the General chat...
Yes, with themselves....anymore I just log off when I see there's two or more of them in chat...it just gets plain stupid after while...lol

BTW (Nym) I did post earlier a big long reponse to your PVM post trying to explain it...I just deleted it....no point...Pet fighting is boring...now either fight against yerselves and figure it out or leave due to bordom...and when you do either one of those...just maybe you'll get it...

F

Fanta(Siege)

Aeowyn thats why I cam back! I knew all you farmers were getting used to not dieing. Thought i might change some things around *shrugs*

F

Fanta(Siege)

Let me guess, your going to join MV also as a tamer?
lol
Elmer, I never played a pvp tamer much mate. Actually the only time i was bringing out pets is when my guild needed them if we were fighting TnT or someone who had them. You were doing this same thing for awhile. I plan on playing my mage or dexer and having some fun pvping back here.

Also I'm just joking around with people here on the forums :thumbup1:

E

Elmer Fudd

Elmer, I never played a pvp tamer much mate. Actually the only time i was bringing out pets is when my guild needed them if we were fighting TnT or someone who had them. You were doing this same thing for awhile. I plan on playing my mage or dexer and having some fun pvping back here.

Also I'm just joking around with people here on the forums :thumbup1:
I dont remember what you played here or give a rats ass...it was more of a dig to MV and there tammer clan...and I also joke around with people here on the forums:thumbup1:

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Elmer again tamers have been used in pvp since the dawn of siege....as stated before Corwin of Amber used to go around when you could command 5 dragons at once.....frenzy ostard ganks were abundant in T2A....not sure how this is all of a sudden a shock now....

There is no excuse Elmer...BFF pined for pvp...its here...you're a decent guy from what I have seen...You know I will give you your loot back....and you can keep mine if I go down...I don't care.

Tell your guildies we are waiting....every night....I know its gunna be tough for them....I hear trammel is nice this time of the year.

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I logged into Siege for 30 mins the other night and some tool named Grisly was on a rant that should only come from a 3 year old...please tell me he kept his word and quit.

lol!

F

Fanta(Siege)

I dont remember what you played here or give a rats ass...it was more of a dig to MV and there tammer clan...and I also joke around with people here on the forums:thumbup1:
Well you are right about me probably joining MV. They are really the only people i know that still pvp other then the BFF Folks. However I do not even own a tamer anymore and do not plan on pvping with a tamer heh. :thumbup1:

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

I logged into Siege for 30 mins the other night and some tool named Grisly was on a rant that should only come from a 3 year old...please tell me he kept his word and quit.

lol!
They/he are a part of another new guild here...in all fairness he is new here and I think he had a few drinks that night...Siege is like Vegas...some people can't handle it....

In his defense he apologized about it...They are actually nice people from what I can tell so far and we had some really good fights that were completely clean by Minax base and Luna last night.

We have two more members, that are veteran players of sp as well, finishing their tempies...so we are hoping this all continues.

True Brits where are you guys? I know you're out there...We will keep the fights clean. Lets have fun.

D

Dsquire

I'm here, trying to convince the rest of FuQ to leave LS for a bit and come here. I still have to finish my chars so be patient. ANNIHALUS will return.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ANNIHALUS is an anagram for "I LASH A NUN".

Just thought you should be aware of this. Proceed.

E

Elmer Fudd

Elmer again tamers have been used in pvp since the dawn of siege....as stated before Corwin of Amber used to go around when you could command 5 dragons at once.....frenzy ostard ganks were abundant in T2A....not sure how this is all of a sudden a shock now....

There is no excuse Elmer...BFF pined for pvp...its here...you're a decent guy from what I have seen...You know I will give you your loot back....and you can keep mine if I go down...I don't care.

Tell your guildies we are waiting....every night....I know its gunna be tough for them....I hear trammel is nice this time of the year.
Compairing a few pets back then to the hundreds of over powered ones now...no comparrison....Suits didnt cost or take as much time to farm either...but like i said in earlier post...no point in expaining, this topic is all played out...play whatever template you want...(Its Your Right)

And you wonder why you cant find any pvp action...have fun with that while we excersise (Our Right) to forgo the bordom....peace out

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I miss attacking the orc fort with my GM armor and pack of timberwolves, back in my newbie days...

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Compairing a few pets back then to the hundreds of over powered ones now...no comparrison....Suits didnt cost or take as much time to farm either...but like i said in earlier post...no point in expaining, this topic is all played out...play whatever template you want...(Its Your Right)

And you wonder why you cant find any pvp action...have fun with that while we excersise (Our Right) to forgo the bordom....peace out
Elmer in the day an ostard pack could one shot you..end of story...5 dragons was instant death...they had to scale it down due to game mechanics changing...weps providing para shots with mortal strike being one of them...tell your boys to l2p...drop vortexes ffs...I havent pvp'd in uo for 6 years for crying out loud...Im telling you guys what to do?

So you feel the bite of losing gear do you? Well my friend I have been gone a very long time but I think most will agree...you guys were not sensitive about that......until now.

So for the third time sir....we will leave your pixels...get them to log in.

Once more...come fight pvpers...You said it wasn't here it is here.....takes time to farm silver? Buy backs are too expensive? This wouldn't be coming from a BFF member now would it? Elmer you know we will give you your stuff.

We are finding plenty of pvp sir, you can enjoy trammel.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

So wait you came back to Siege after years away, made some of posts about bringing back some pvp and roleplaying with a little style then created abunch of "pvp" tamers to run around ganking the last couple of real pvpers with and now are complaining they wont fight you?

Almost as stylish as running a bad dexxer with "extra speed" back in the day when you lived outside of Covetous.

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

So wait you came back to Siege after years away, made some of posts about bringing back some pvp and roleplaying with a little style then created abunch of "pvp" tamers to run around ganking the last couple of real pvpers with and now are complaining they wont fight you?

Almost as stylish as running a bad dexxer with "extra speed" back in the day when you lived outside of Covetous.

Its funny because you were another would be pro that just face planted it to me in the day...QQing dexxer or speed hack...

You were amusing to say the least. I dont play a dexxer atm either I decided to try something different....and uo pvp is a joke. Very simple very one dimensional even as a mage.

By all means log in and show us you still are the fail I remember you as.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its funny because you were another would be pro that just face planted it to me in the day...QQing dexxer or speed hack...

You were amusing to say the least. I dont play a dexxer atm either I decided to try something different....and uo pvp is a joke. Very simple very one dimensional even as a mage.

By all means log in and show us you still are the fail I remember you as.
I was a treasure hunter and pvmer not a pvper, something we had in common i guess :)

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

I was a treasure hunter and pvmer not a pvper, something we had in common i guess :)

You were a pvper....you just were not a good one...

Tamers is not a valid QQ..Enough said....I don't have a tamer. Again...l2p...pets on the field...drop vortexes.

We deal with tamers...we don't QQ.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You were a pvper....you just were not a good one...

Tamers is not a valid QQ..Enough said....I don't have a tamer. Again...l2p...pets on the field...drop vortexes.

We deal with tamers...we don't QQ.
You were complaining about no one fighting you and you were told why, you didn't get it, nothing more can be done for you :(

You clearly have no grasp of reality and nothing anyone else says will change that.

drop vortexes
Priceless, i haven't played in 3 years but even i know that's comical. Pet U.I was changed so they will always listen to commands and ignore things attacking them if told to AND a vortex dies in about two hits to a greater dragon. Maybe you want mages to run lower lmc suits and spam vortex's on Greater Dragons while getting dismounted and attacked? I may have been the bad pvper but i don't have more teeth than braincells :)

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

You were complaining about no one fighting you and you were told why, you didn't get it, nothing more can be done for you :(

You clearly have no grasp of reality and nothing anyone else says will change that.

Priceless, i haven't played in 3 years but even i know that's comical. Pet U.I was changed so they will always listen to commands and ignore things attacking them if told to AND a vortex dies in about two hits to a greater dragon. Maybe you want mages to run lower lmc suits and spam vortex's on Greater Dragons while getting dismounted and attacked? I may have been the bad pvper but i don't have more teeth than braincells :)
I get dismounted by tamers all the time one of the counters is to rel por away....and it is effective...if your mates are not TVing their targets they will save the guy dm'd.

I guess I do have to explain pvp to vets after all....You can't l2p posting 8000+ times Revvo. QQ more please. Pets are easily avoided now if you play it smart...the ui in the day pets warped on you... and not just one pet...multiple pets....

oh yea the vortexes arent meant to kill the pet they are meant to distract and keep the tamer spamming commands....i.e. keeping your target busy...

lol?

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If only there were some sort of online framework where battle strategies such as these could be tested.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I get dismounted by tamers all the time one of the counters is to rel por away....and it is effective...if your mates are not TVing their targets they will save the guy dm'd.

I guess I do have to explain pvp to vets after all....You can't l2p posting 8000+ times Revvo. QQ more please. Pets are easily avoided now if you play it smart...the ui in the day pets warped on you... and not just one pet...multiple pets....

oh yea the vortexes arent meant to kill the pet they are meant to distract and keep the tamer spamming commands....i.e. keeping your target busy...

lol?
#

Pet AI changes:
# Guard: The pet should guard as it does currently.
# Follow: The pet should follow. It will not attack anything, even if it is attacked.
# Come: The pet should come. It will not attack anything, even if it is attacked. (If the pet cannot pathfind to its owner, it will not become passive.)
# Kill/Attack: The pet will attack its target as it does currently.
# Stop: The pet will stop attacking. It will not attack anything, even if it is attacked, and may wander.
# Stay: The pet will stay where it is currently, and will not attack anything, even if it is attacked.

So only if the tamer tells the pet to attack the vortex will it be distracted GG, L2p and all that :)

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

If only there were some sort of online framework where battle strategies such as these could be tested.

There is sir...its called siege perilous...you should play some time..I remember you too.

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

#

Pet AI changes:
# Guard: The pet should guard as it does currently.
# Follow: The pet should follow. It will not attack anything, even if it is attacked.
# Come: The pet should come. It will not attack anything, even if it is attacked. (If the pet cannot pathfind to its owner, it will not become passive.)
# Kill/Attack: The pet will attack its target as it does currently.
# Stop: The pet will stop attacking. It will not attack anything, even if it is attacked, and may wander.
# Stay: The pet will stay where it is currently, and will not attack anything, even if it is attacked.

So only if the tamer tells the pet to attack the vortex will it be distracted GG, L2p and all that :)
Wow ok I guess you did agree to be bad...Vortexes still cause a distraction regardless if they are isnta dispelled, and in a group fight with mages dropping them all over, Its enough to gib a tamer right out of the fight..

We get dismounted all the time by tamers..I guess this needs to be said again...l2p...there are counters to this as well. We use them all the time...even our dexxers travel with teleport scrolls....wow...just wow.....

Not to mention cross healing, remount macroes...Holy cow people...Really?

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just ran all across the lands! I didn't see anyone... Except a few crafters.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your dexxers disarm and cast teleport with no FC mid-fight?

...How many of them actually live long enough to cast?

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Your dexxers disarm and cast teleport with no FC mid-fight?

...How many of them actually live long enough to cast?
Its a precaution not a 100% effective for a dexxer wulf but still very very...and I do mean very...useful.

Yea you might have to come with a few more knick knacks to avoid certain situations...like I said nothing is a 100% RNG or any given factor can throw a fight in a different direction at any time. Not just human / player error.

Its just about coming prepared...they're just too concerned about pixels...which we gladly stated..we would leave for them...

S

Sunchicken

This is my stance. Tamers have no place in pvp.

True 5 dragons at a time where wicked. Hell a pack of frienzieds are still tuff.
correct me if i am wrong. Didnt you have more trouble controling pets the more you had? And if your pet did go wild wouldnt it attack you?

Pets now days are over powered and are a free blessed weapon. They need to use your siege bless to bond, no insta log after owners death.

If you play a pvp tamer 100% of the time your not a pvper in my eyes. Sure its fun to use cruthes for a while, but if you use them all the time your handicap....

E

Elmer Fudd

Elmer in the day an ostard pack could one shot you..end of story...5 dragons was instant death...they had to scale it down due to game mechanics changing...weps providing para shots with mortal strike being one of them...tell your boys to l2p...drop vortexes ffs...I havent pvp'd in uo for 6 years for crying out loud...Im telling you guys what to do?

So you feel the bite of losing gear do you? Well my friend I have been gone a very long time but I think most will agree...you guys were not sensitive about that......until now.

So for the third time sir....we will leave your pixels...get them to log in.

Once more...come fight pvmers...You said it wasn't here it is here.....takes time to farm silver? Buy backs are too expensive? This wouldn't be coming from a BFF member now would it? Elmer you know we will give you your stuff.

We are finding plenty of pvm sir, you can enjoy trammel.
Look whos begging for the "Real" PvPers to come back...lol

And you dont know me sir...even when all BFF was here, I never sold anyone there gear back...i always gave it back for free...ask the whole shard...even my guild...and two, I have always replaced what someone didnt give back to me and not bitched about it....i just wanted to know if they were going to give back or not so I could move on....

So why dont you guys split yer guild in half...make two guilds, one with all dismount tammers and the other with Energy Vortexing mages....fight each other for a month and tell me how that works out for ya....have fun with the bordom....peace out!

P.S fixed some of your wording in yer above post...lol

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

This is my stance. Tamers have no place in pvp.

True 5 dragons at a time where wicked. Hell a pack of frienzieds are still tuff.
correct me if i am wrong. Didnt you have more trouble controling pets the more you had? And if your pet did go wild wouldnt it attack you?

Pets now days are over powered and are a free blessed weapon. They need to use your siege bless to bond, no insta log after owners death.

If you play a pvp tamer 100% of the time your not a pvper in my eyes. Sure its fun to use cruthes for a while, but if you use them all the time your handicap....

And as im the 2010 guardian of pvp for siege what i say goes when concerning pvp mother beaches!!!
Tamers have always been in pvp Sun..since the dawn of uo...and definately since the dawn of siege.

I don't play a tamer but we fight plenty of them...if you die you have a 20 minute timer...big deal...

We already said we wont loot you....

I havent played a production shard in over a decade also..but I have friends that do...and tamers are also used in pvp......all the time....Atlantic is no exception...

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Genghis Khan or Lil Caesar still play? If this is the right Nadal.
Ghengis/Manshoon is with us. The Nadal you know is my brother Dantrag...who held the accounts for me over the years...He is still playing every night and uses Dantrag.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And as im the 2010 guardian of pvp for siege what i say goes when concerning pvp mother beaches!!!
Unless it concerns how many regs to bring. Then you should probably listen to me. =]

*starts wandering home from work*

burdensrise

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah. you must be his twin in Vegas then.. I doubted Nadal would have really made a Forum account... Let him know that I was looking for him.
Sincerely,
Jay.

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Ah. you must be his twin in Vegas then.. I doubted Nadal would have really made a Forum account... Let him know that I was looking for him.
Sincerely,
Jay.

That would be me and he spoke about you, said you guys were tight. Hopefully we will see you soon. Thanks for sending your regards ill let him know we met.

M

Myrn/Nym/Nadal

Look whos begging for the "Real" PvPers to come back...lol

And you dont know me sir...even when all BFF was here, I never sold anyone there gear back...i always gave it back for free...ask the whole shard...even my guild...and two, I have always replaced what someone didnt give back to me and not bitched about it....i just wanted to know if they were going to give back or not so I could move on....

So why dont you guys split yer guild in half...make two guilds, one with all dismount tammers and the other with Energy Vortexing mages....fight each other for a month and tell me how that works out for ya....have fun with the bordom....peace out!

P.S fixed some of your wording in yer above post...lol

Im not begging...we are finding pvp every night....Im wondering why two weeks ago when i started playing uo again all we saw is BFF posts saying come out of the dungeouns and fight. You guys were crying for pvp...lol...now you have it and you make excuses? Like I said fudd...crafters and role players have made you guys soft....come get your pvp...

Or stay on Atlantic...just know...we gave you what you want....or at least what you thought you wanted....Maybe I should fight you guys on my crafter?

Status
Not open for further replies.