• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So much love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't count how many times I've seen Krystal while she was TNT dry loot and kill NEW members or newbies. She didn't even keep the armor she looted she killed the horse and put it all on the corpse, to let it decay.
One of my earliest experiences on the shard. Finding out Umbra guardzone doesn't cover the whole island the town is on, being killed by 3 x VMP. Having them meet me outside the healer to repeat the experience and eventually, 2 more deaths later, getting back to my dead packie just barely in time to get my stuff, such as it was, out of its corpse. A hard lesson learned. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't angry and upset at the time, but it taught me to be more careful in future and I don't harbour any grudges about it.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BR We don't need your version of anything. You didnt make the post so, again, as usual, you are speaking of things which you are clueless about. No surprise there!
Hey Kat

Thanks for the clueless assertation.

The fact of the matter is that if Cali wanted the bow back, he probably would have gotten it back if he had PM'd and inquired about it, but he came here and made a stupid post pancakes about ganks, which he has been just as guilty of. He was in Luna and shouldn't have expected any less.
So because he complained? Is that even what he really did? sounded to me like he was venting a bit of frustration over nothing no one had control over...

(but then again... I can actually read.)

So wait... because he did what you call complaining about a gank... he's not getting his bow back...? and because you and your guild just made yourselves look really really stupid... you don't need (want) my opinion on it. hah

I look forward to the next brain-dead post of yours that's sure to follow.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't count how many times I've seen Krystal while she was TNT dry loot and kill NEW members or newbies. She didn't even keep the armor she looted she killed the horse and put it all on the corpse, to let it decay.

thats a down right lie and u know it. dont make up **** to make urself look and feel better! I respect my guild and friends and the guild rules. :bs:

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

thats a down right lie and u know it. dont make up **** to make urself look and feel better! I respect my guild and friends and the guild rules. :bs:
Cali and BR should start their own guild called DELUSIONAL! Neither of them can make a coherent post, nor can they respond with anything even remotely resembling the truth after they've been called out and have made themselves look stupid. I guess at that point, its no wonder they have to resort to lying and personal attacks. Typical.

M

Mogluk

GG i think that bow is very nice for certain templates, nothing uber but I would prolly pay 500k-750K (I have been out a bit but that seems like a generous amount) for it, plus a tip since your willing to sell back.

C

Calibretto

Now your saying you never dry looted NEW?

hahahahahaha :thumbup1:

C

Calibretto

Cali and BR should start their own guild called DELUSIONAL! Neither of them can make a coherent post, nor can they respond with anything even remotely resembling the truth after they've been called out and have made themselves look stupid. I guess at that point, its no wonder they have to resort to lying and personal attacks. Typical.

My post was perfectly "coherent", trying to get a point across to you is like talking to a brick wall. All you do is respond with more putdowns.

Kat''s view of the world.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BR We don't need your version of anything. You didnt make the post so, again, as usual, you are speaking of things which you are clueless about. No surprise there!

The fact of the matter is that if Cali wanted the bow back, he probably would have gotten it back if he had PM'd and inquired about it, but he came here and made a stupid post pancakes about ganks, which he has been just as guilty of. He was in Luna and shouldn't have expected any less.
Kinda like those Inquis gloves HaHa pmed/inquired about? rolleyes:

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

And the sad thing about that is if HaHa had gotten something of theres they know damn well he would have returned it to them because he is friends with all of them.

I tried to tell him though was the one time I hated having to say I told you so...

I said see what it got you? your always nice to them then they turned around and kicked you in the balls.

C

Calibretto

Exactly. It's like they put on this act. Improve the shard they say. Build community. But when it comes down to it thier actions are just ****ty. But when you recruit the likes of krystal ,Elvis and monolith just to survive in PvP what more do you expect.

And haha still waiting on that trade for your suit.

G

Goron

When Righty wants his **** back from me does he PM hoffs and ask him>?
But does he make a post on stratics comaplaining about dying to a gank and NOT asking to buy his stuff back? Thats what you did.

With all your talk about great shard communtity the bow should have just been given back. With all Krystals talk about how she returns blessed items it should have been just given back.
Interesting you think that... I think you are missing a key point tho... Krystal doesn't have the weapon. She CAN'T give it back. Don't be asinine and expect it back through her when a guildmate is the one that has it.

Next time I get righty's **** I'll just put it in the friggin trash can.
so now we see in the end you are trash. You hold GG's actions against others. Fair enough.

Go back and re read my post and kick your small pea sized brain in action, and you'll realize I wasen't pancakes at all but merely commenting on why there and no more fair fights like you guys all claim.
actually you were pancakes... read your own post, you clearly indicate you are ranting.

VmP was a great roll play guild even thou they'd kill you and take all your ****, they did it with style.
So as long as I say some things 'in character' when I do it, anythign I do is ok? I can dry loot, picc on your corpse, and cut up your armor, but as long as I say "Have at thee fiend!" you will not hold it against me?

Do you think all the players leave because people try and get a start here and all you guys do is PK and dry loot even two day old New members.
I started in NEW. I got pked, dry looted. I am still here. I never held it against those that did it *cough* Wyrm, HaHa *cough*. Its part of the game. It made it more fun. I just wasn;t a little pancake about it. I didnt go get ressed 100000 times and res killed each time. I didnt go whining to my mommy. I got ressed, reequiped, and moved on.
THEN when some decides to give you the fights you all cry for you treat me like **** and call me a pancake.
really? after you got killed they started a thread calling you a pancake and treating you like a pancake? NO. You started a rant thread. Dont make **** up. You started it.

Now it's your turn to reply with. "shut up *** welcome to siege." Or cry more newbie. I know it will be something along those lines.
Nah, instead I'll tell you what I tell newbs: "You are going to die... A LOT. Don't get mad. Don't get angry. Just take it in stride, and move on".

You tell goodguy to shove my bow straight up his ass. All I wanted was a small amount of respect. Instead I get treated like some hide stealth ***** tamer out there fighting naked.
You probably had respect from some because you came out to fight. But you lost it when you started a rant.

D

Dexdash

My post was perfectly "coherent", trying to get a point across to you is like talking to a brick wall. All you do is respond with more putdowns.

if you had seen Kats ass you would know thats not such a bad view.

C

Calibretto

You made some valid points and almost had me ready to apologize for ranting. But then you called me Trash. So now I'll just tell you to get ****ed.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

lol!!

and what exactly did I lie about? and what exactly about my posts is incoherent? Can't understand simple English, eh?

Even my predictions are 100% true.

You love my style!

so whats up with that bow?

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You made some valid points and almost had me ready to apologize for ranting. But then you called me Trash. So now I'll just tell you to get ****ed.
And.... thats why.
Dude...

I find it hilarious on the number of people who cry like waffles when ill-fated stuff befalls upon them... but, are quick to turn up there nose when they have the opportunity to do something right.

I think Kage summed it up pretty eloquently.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And the sad thing about that is if HaHa had gotten something of theres they know damn well he would have returned it to them because he is friends with all of them.

I tried to tell him though was the one time I hated having to say I told you so...

I said see what it got you? your always nice to them then they turned around and kicked you in the balls.

There was no "they" to it. HaHa asked me to put in a good word for him with the person who looted them and I did. That person chose to keep them. When someone loots something of value, it belongs to them, not the guild. Obviously, if someone ICQ's and asks to purchase the item back and is decent about it, Hattori and I will do what we can, but ultimately, its the new owner's decision to make.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Close! Thats more like my view of you, Cali. :thumbup:

It's a shame you're so bitter all the time. :rant2::next:

G

Goron

And.... thats why.
Dude...

I find it hilarious on the number of people who cry like waffles when ill-fated stuff befalls upon them... but, are quick to turn up there nose when they have the opportunity to do something right.

I think Kage summed it up pretty eloquently.
Since you are so good at english, and writing, please, do me a favor and explain this post in detail?
I do not understand what that has to do with my post.

Are you trying to claim I cry like a pancake when something ill-fated hapens to me? Please, elaborate.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You tell goodguy to shove my bow straight up his ass. All I wanted was a small amount of respect. Instead I get treated like some hide stealth ***** tamer out there fighting naked.
You wanted respect? LOL damn man what a stupid ****ing way to go about getting it.

You've been acting like we all suck since time has been time, you ganked A LOT of us with JSV and laughed in our faces. but for some reason you expect us to give you any kind of credit about wanting to fight 1v1 when we see you running around luna

Also, go back and read my ****ing post, i was nothing but respect, so ill go ahead and shove this bow up your ass the next time i see you. And then youll be back here posting again crying, prove me different serious.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

There was no "they" to it. HaHa asked me to put in a good word for him with the person who looted them and I did. That person chose to keep them. When someone loots something of value, it belongs to them, not the guild. Obviously, if someone ICQ's and asks to purchase the item back and is decent about it, Hattori and I will do what we can, but ultimately, its the new owner's decision to make.
Of course it is their decision.

But, please... stop pretending its ok to defend and/or justify their decision if you know it's the wrong one.

Because it makes you look stupid and hypocritical when you do.

A good leader makes sure the right thing is done, no matter what they have to do to get it. Even when Arden used an exploit to steal billy's inquis... I made it my mission (along with several others) to make sure he got the item back, and you know what? He did get it back.

So you and Hatori "talked" to "dude" and "they" told you to **** off and you threw up your hands and gave up rather than seeing to it that the right thing, in the end... was done, no matter what it would have took to do so.

Good job!

now try and save face... just a lil harder... mmm k?

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All that gank for one newbie mage trying to pvp.

Dismount
pixies
two archers
a necro

Who else?

ROFL

I know Krystal Boo hoo stfu newb all that, I just find it funny is all, thought I'd vent. I could have just ran to the guard zone yelling guards like everyone else but no I thought I'd have some good ole fashion pvp with you guys. Lesson learned.

I just realized my SCNP balanced crossbow fell on my corpse. Good loot for ya, ****ty luck for me

Good ole fasion pvp, where outside luna? :thumbup:

:stir:

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Are you trying to claim I cry like a pancake when something ill-fated hapens to me? Please, elaborate.
Sure.

Your more than content with complaining about situations/things that don't go the way you see they should have.

Then.

You try and defend/berate someone who does the same towards someone you have a close affiliation with.

That's called being hypocritical.

Nothing more... nothing less. I'm not saying your a bad guy or nething... I'm just saying that you're on the wrong side of the fence in this situation.

the poo only stinks when your smelling someone elses, is what comes to mind.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ed, you can blame people all day long, but your posts get shut down because you go all postal on people here and can rarely follow the RoC.

As for Krystal, you'll never be half the kind-hearted guildmate she is. You've made quite the name for yourself here on Siege. It would take someone inhuman to fill your shoes. There is no good excuse for your behavior and there is no redemption for you. :loser:

Yep you made your bed Ed, now die in it.

Everyone else!!! EXCLUDING ED :grouphug:

G

Goron

Sure.

Your more than content with complaining about situations/things that don't go the way you see they should have.

Then.

You try and defend/berate someone who does the same towards someone you have a close affiliation with.

That's called being hypocritical.

Nothing more... nothing less. I'm not saying your a bad guy or nething... I'm just saying that you're on the wrong side of the fence in this situation.

**** only stinks when your smelling someone elses, comes to mind.
But, this is where I am still confused: When have I ever complained about situations/things that didn't go the way I think they should have?

I agree, I will *try* and defend/berate someone who does same toward someone i have close affiliation to, but so do you. So does everyone. Thats what being on a team is all about.

I mean, all u keep talkin **** about this, well, lets just remember the notoriety of k0c's founder. Thats ALL i need to say. If you hold my guildies **** against me, well, lets look at your guildmates. So please, please, silence.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Made a stupid post pancakes about ganks? Just about every post your guild makes is about being dismounted and pet killed. But when someone tries to
give you a fair fight you do the exact same thing you were pancakes about?
Really Kat get over yourself and your "all holy" attitude.

When Righty wants his **** back from me does he PM hoffs and ask him>? With all your talk about great shard communtity the bow should have just been given back. With all Krystals talk about how she returns blessed items it should have been just given back. But instead I get some post from goodguy telling me to get ****ed. The respect I;ve shown your guild members in the past will end now. Next time I get righty's **** I'll just put it in the friggin trash can. Next time I kill one of your members somewhere I won't gate them to chaos and not loot. I'll spread thier **** all over the ground and treat YOU exactly how you have all treated me.

Go back and re read my post and kick your small pea sized brain in action, and you'll realize I wasen't pancakes at all but merely commenting on why there and no more fair fights like you guys all claim. You wonder where all the player s go from Siege? You guys blame it on ROT. That's bull****. Back in the day rot was worse, but the pvp was MUCH different. VmP was a great roll play guild even thou they'd kill you and take all your ****, they did it with style. Now all you guys do is dismount gank or house hide with even numbers. **** the shard WIN AT ALL COSTS. Do you think all the players leave because people try and get a start here and all you guys do is PK and dry loot even two day old New members. I can't count how many times I've seen Krystal while she was TNT dry loot and kill NEW members or newbies. She didn't even keep the armor she looted she killed the horse and put it all on the corpse, to let it decay.

THEN when some decides to give you the fights you all cry for you treat me like **** and call me a pancake. Then two days later your posting "We need more players on Siege' so we can humiliate and dry loot them till they leave.

Now it's your turn to reply with. "shut up *** welcome to siege." Or cry more newbie. I know it will be something along those lines.

Cali props on that you couldnt have broken it down any clearer. :thumbup:

Rock out with your... out... :party:

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what I read there wasnt much if any of that at all.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Well from what hattori had said previously in this post that if he was pm'd/icq'd it wouldnt be a problem and he would get them item back... Am I missing something here... Is it only things under a certan amount of gold... And I mean just your actions with his bow show that youll talk one game up here and then in game keep things at all costs and of any value...

Ive done some shady things but at least I was up front about them.

Just throwing in a few cents :)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Status
Not open for further replies.