• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So much love

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Calibretto

All that gank for one newbie mage trying to pvp.

Dismount
pixies
two archers
a necro

Who else?

ROFL

I know Krystal Boo hoo stfu newb all that, I just find it funny is all, thought I'd vent. I could have just ran to the guard zone yelling guards like everyone else but no I thought I'd have some good ole fashion pvp with you guys. Lesson learned.

I just realized my SCNP balanced crossbow fell on my corpse. Good loot for ya, ****ty luck for me

A

asparouh

I got a scnp balanced magical shortbow for 500k if you are looking to replace yours.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Dismount
pixies
two archers
a necro

Who else?

ROFL

I know Krystal Boo hoo stfu newb all that, I just find it funny is all, thought I'd vent. I could have just ran to the guard zone yelling guards like everyone else but no I thought I'd have some good ole fashion pvp with you guys. Lesson learned.

I just realized my SCNP balanced crossbow fell on my corpse. Good loot for ya, ****ty luck for me
Stay outta luna youll never see her...

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could have just ran to the guard zone yelling guards like everyone else but no I thought I'd have some good ole fashion pvp with you guys. Lesson learned.

Was it blessed?

Will they sell back? I'll donate to help you buy it back if you dont have the cash...

really, you should get it back... if not, I will help you replace it with something better...

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ohh thanks for the bow, serious if you didnt say anything it was just gonna decay on my house floor cause i thought it was just scnp

Ps. WHAT THE **** ARE YOU pancakes AT?

You guys tried ganking me to begin with, then there was no more than 5 of us during that entire fight and how many of yall?

Just because everytime you guys would send in yoru pusy fighters and get beat down then yall run in and try to save them and just die in the process, i mean its pretty funny when it happens once, but when it happens three times in a night its damn right bad group PVP skills

Even when you tried to pick a target and just rush us, you still lost.

You have to admit you got PWNED, but you act like we didnt have any right to gank you? When the **** have you EVER avoided a gank on someone?

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Dismount
pixies
two archers
a necro

Who else?

ROFL

wow u serious? we were fighting verum and rest of JSV too tamers and all, so we set up a trap. not our fault u ran ahead of ur guild and died first. u even insta rezzed then came back out to fight again. i didnt get any bow either righty and elvis didnt either.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ohh thanks for the bow, serious if you didnt say anything it was just gonna decay on my house floor cause i thought it was just scnp

You guys tried ganking me to begin with, then there was no more than 5 of us during that entire fight and how many of yall?

Just because everytime you guys would send in yoru pusy fighters and get beat down then yall run in and try to save them and just die in the process, i mean its pretty funny when it happens once, but when it happens three times in a night its damn right bad group PVP skills

You have to admit you got PWNED, but you act like we didnt have any right to gank you? When the **** have you EVER avoided a gank on someone?
Just remember when koc/tnt/myth and whoever kicks it with goodguy that when there blessed item drops never to give it back to them...pretty impressive...

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the bow is pretty damn crappy i thought so i really dont care. i never give things back, i looted this fair and square, but i will sell it back for a price

C

Calibretto

You seem confused. I'm no longer JSV that's why I quit attacking you when Suffering Pain jumped in on our 1vs1. No bigdeal on the gank was just funny is all. So I was fighting with no one. no "pets" as you say. Just me on my mage.

C

Calibretto

wow u serious? we were fighting verum and rest of JSV too tamers and all, so we set up a trap. not our fault u ran ahead of ur guild and died first. u even insta rezzed then came back out to fight again. i didnt get any bow either righty and elvis didnt either.
i didn;'t ran ahead of my "guild" Krystal. I didn't know JSV was even out. You mean I ressed and came out to pvp some more? I didn't just sit in tthe house and give up? Imagine that............ Not really about the gank either, just was upset to lose the bow.

C

Calibretto

Was it blessed?

Will they sell back? I'll donate to help you buy it back if you dont have the cash...

really, you should get it back... if not, I will help you replace it with something better...
thanks for the offer bro. Your a good dude IMO. No biggie on the bow. Lesson learned. ^^

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You seem confused. I'm no longer JSV that's why I quit attacking you when Suffering Pain jumped in on our 1vs1. No bigdeal on the gank was just funny is all. So I was fighting with no one. no "pets" as you say. Just me on my mage.
The way you all jump in and out of that alliance, how would anyone ever know who the heck you're fighting with?

B

Bubbles

She actually left luna for a few moments the other day and took a visit to swoops where she found herself OoOooOo'ing for a few!

C

Calibretto

Lol, do you think she got 9k murder counts staying in luna?

Still, that's a pretty rough place for pvp. Ganks are expected there.
yes sir ganks are indeed expected anywhere in uo pvp. What is not expected at least by me anyway is to treat a group of people with a great deal of respect like I've extended to TnT many a time. Righty am I wrong here? Krystal remeber when Death got pet ganked in Magincia and I gave you all his arties to give back to him? Shaylie remeber when i killed your Tnt friend in GIL town gave him all his stuff back and gated him to chaos? Dexter remeber when I killed you one vs one and didn't loot and gated you to chaos? And then in return for my troubles when I drop a blessed item I'm basicly told to get ****ed.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes sir ganks are indeed expected anywhere in uo pvp. What is not expected at least by me anyway is to treat a group of people with a great deal of respect like I've extended to TnT many a time. Righty am I wrong here? Krystal remeber when Death got pet ganked in Magincia and I gave you all his arties to give back to him? Shaylie remeber when i killed your Tnt friend in GIL town gave him all his stuff back and gated him to chaos? Dexter remeber when I killed you one vs one and didn't loot and gated you to chaos? And then in return for my troubles when I drop a blessed item I'm basicly told to get ****ed.
i always give people back their bless ****, im a sucker like that. except for ed but im sure u all wont fault me for that :p

also cal, maybe u shoulda went about this different. i mean coming here posting a buncha crap isnt gona get people to help u.

Krystal

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
everybody wants to be a hero yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :thumbdown: ( we need a smiley that is upchucking!)

C

Calibretto

i always give people back their bless ****, im a sucker like that. except for ed but im sure u all wont fault me for that :p

also cal, maybe u shoulda went about this different. i mean coming here posting a buncha crap isnt gona get people to help u.

I don't think what I posted was a bunch of "crap" at all. Was just letting everyone know my thoughts.

C

Calibretto

let goodguy post a price I will help him get it back.

Thanks anyway Mo. I'd buy the bow myself but I just bought a Castle and have like 20k . Let him keep his bow. I could care less about it now. ^^

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stay outta luna youll never see her...
Lol, do you think she got 9k murder counts staying in luna?
She didn't get 9k murder counts...

and the attitudes your guild is putting forth is comical. Yer **** never stinks, but I'm sure yall be the first to let someone else know about theirs.

well... w/e.
Shush you. You are forgetting who is in their guild. You'll get shut down very quickly if you say something they disagree with.

*nods*

...la

King Edward

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AMEN

Took me weeks before I realized that one of there closests members was shutting down every post i made about them! And I mean EVERY post!

And Krystal hun... It was your 2 faced lying that started your downward fall from grace in my eyes. I still remember how you'd talk such a mean story of innocense over vent about giving people there stuff back, THEN NEVER DO! Your continueous acting is what gets people sick of you. I sure am and was. I learned from you how too take a screen shot and use it like a Holy Grail. You days are numbered hun.

H

HaHa

Says the guy who insults someone for taking care of a sick parent? Lol, how sad.

P.S.

AMEN

Took me weeks before I realized that one of there closests members was shutting down every post i made about them! And I mean EVERY post!

And Krystal hun... It was your 2 faced lying that started your downward fall from grace in my eyes. I still remember how you'd talk such a mean story of innocense over vent about giving people there stuff back, THEN NEVER DO! Your continueous acting is what gets people sick of you. I sure am and was. I learned from you how too take a screen shot and use it like a Holy Grail. You days are numbered hun.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AMEN

Ed, you can blame people all day long, but your posts get shut down because you go all postal on people here and can rarely follow the RoC.

As for Krystal, you'll never be half the kind-hearted guildmate she is. You've made quite the name for yourself here on Siege. It would take someone inhuman to fill your shoes. There is no good excuse for your behavior and there is no redemption for you. :loser:

A

archite666

Ed, you can blame people all day long, but your posts get shut down because you go all postal on people here and can rarely follow the RoC.

As for Krystal, you'll never be half the kind-hearted guildmate she is. You've made quite the name for yourself here on Siege. It would take someone inhuman to fill your shoes. There is no good excuse for your behavior and there is no redemption for you. :loser:
Agreed.

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is an interesting bunch of rants (as usual). I don't post in the board PVP threads much, but I can't resist here.

Calibretto,
You honestly can't believe you can do some kind of "fair" PVPing in Luna. No one ever knows how many stealth dismounters surround a lone player and there is usually some battle going on or brewing. So if you wander about Luna, you can expect anyone doing battle with you to roll in as heavy as they can. I think your original post was a bit heavy handed considering this took place in or around Luna.

As for your bow, going straight to the boards in an accusatory fashion will generally get a negative response. A better way to handle this kind of thing is a quick ICQ to a guild leader. Had you Qed me, I assure you we could have worked something out.

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Kat is right here, in every way, but especially about Krystal.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont know what you're talking about cali, i could of sworn on everything you were fighting with them that night.

either way, i got your bow, ill sell it back for however much Mogluk thinks its worth. Stats are, Crossbow, SCNP, balanced, 43 DI, 10ssi? how much you think he should pay for that mog?

H

HaHa

Had you Qed me, I assure you we could have worked something out.
*clears throat*

I dont know what you're talking about cali, i could of sworn on everything you were fighting with them that night.

either way, i got your bow, ill sell it back for however much Mogluk thinks its worth. Stats are, Crossbow, SCNP, balanced, 43 DI, 10ssi? how much you think he should pay for that mog
Damn, id give him 100k to take that back hehe.

T

TexasBlack

:mf_prop: Wow Cali I was wondering how long it would take for your post to bring out negative comments and a few good ones as well. :lol: When you told me that it's like a compliment I now understand. :thumbup:

G

grim inc.

She didn't get 9k murder counts...

and the attitudes your guild is putting forth is comical. Yer **** never stinks, but I'm sure yall be the first to let someone else know about theirs.

well... w/e.
ah men brother

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

ROFL, I'm sure people in your guild don't send other members in your guild PMs to inform them of their interpretations of his posts about your guild. Then *poof*.

Just sayin...la

G

Goron

ROFL, I'm sure people in your guild don't send other members in your guild PMs to inform them of their interpretations of his posts about your guild. Then *poof*.

Just sayin...la
I have had several warnings and a couple of deletions. But unlike most people I either fix my posts, or lay low for a while afterwards.
I don't make a new post complaining.

Hell, I've even gotten in trouble on our private board... But again, I don't go pancakes about it.

Just sayin...la

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just sayin...la
I have had several warnings and a couple of deletions. But unlike most people I either fix my posts, or lay low for a while afterwards.
I don't make a new post complaining.

Hell, I've even gotten in trouble on our private board... But again, I don't go pancakes about it.

Just sayin...la
*claps*

You must be so proud...la

G

Goron

:lol:
I love it.

When my premise destroys your argument you just create a whole new argument focusing on me.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your premise doesn't even come close to the same situation, let alone "destroy" anything. Nice try...la

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*ahem*

As for your bow, going straight to the boards in an accusatory fashion will generally get a negative response. A better way to handle this kind of thing is a quick ICQ to a guild leader. Had you Qed me, I assure you we could have worked something out.
Accusatory fashion? The hell are you talking about... Here, I'll even translate since not-a-single-****ing-one-of-your-guild-can-read. (see... now, thats accusatory)

ROFL
Translated:All those people to take down a newb... lol!!!!

Translated:I know Krystal will say "boohoo, stop crying this is how the game works, deal with it." I know this, but I thought I'd try it out anyways.... well **** me in the butt for trying, dunno if I'll do it again.

Translated:**** me in the butt.... literally. Nobody's fault... still sux for me tho.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The very next post by Good Guy the jerk.

Translated: blah blah blah blah RAWWWRRRR blah blah f;ajsfkljadsfl *waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice Hatori... nice. You know, maybe you should read the posts you decide to comment on before hand.

I'm done. This is pointless. Tell me price and I'll throw in towards it.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BR We don't need your version of anything. You didnt make the post so, again, as usual, you are speaking of things which you are clueless about. No surprise there!

The fact of the matter is that if Cali wanted the bow back, he probably would have gotten it back if he had PM'd and inquired about it, but he came here and made a stupid post pancakes about ganks, which he has been just as guilty of. He was in Luna and shouldn't have expected any less.

C

Calibretto

Made a stupid post pancakes about ganks? Just about every post your guild makes is about being dismounted and pet killed. But when someone tries to
give you a fair fight you do the exact same thing you were pancakes about?
Really Kat get over yourself and your "all holy" attitude.

When Righty wants his **** back from me does he PM hoffs and ask him>? With all your talk about great shard communtity the bow should have just been given back. With all Krystals talk about how she returns blessed items it should have been just given back. But instead I get some post from goodguy telling me to get ****ed. The respect I;ve shown your guild members in the past will end now. Next time I get righty's **** I'll just put it in the friggin trash can. Next time I kill one of your members somewhere I won't gate them to chaos and not loot. I'll spread thier **** all over the ground and treat YOU exactly how you have all treated me.

Go back and re read my post and kick your small pea sized brain in action, and you'll realize I wasen't pancakes at all but merely commenting on why there and no more fair fights like you guys all claim. You wonder where all the player s go from Siege? You guys blame it on ROT. That's bull****. Back in the day rot was worse, but the pvp was MUCH different. VmP was a great roll play guild even thou they'd kill you and take all your ****, they did it with style. Now all you guys do is dismount gank or house hide with even numbers. **** the shard WIN AT ALL COSTS. Do you think all the players leave because people try and get a start here and all you guys do is PK and dry loot even two day old New members. I can't count how many times I've seen Krystal while she was TNT dry loot and kill NEW members or newbies. She didn't even keep the armor she looted she killed the horse and put it all on the corpse, to let it decay.

THEN when some decides to give you the fights you all cry for you treat me like **** and call me a pancake. Then two days later your posting "We need more players on Siege' so we can humiliate and dry loot them till they leave.

Now it's your turn to reply with. "shut up *** welcome to siege." Or cry more newbie. I know it will be something along those lines.

You tell goodguy to shove my bow straight up his ass. All I wanted was a small amount of respect. Instead I get treated like some hide stealth ***** tamer out there fighting naked.

C

Calibretto

*ahem*

Accusatory fashion? The hell are you talking about... Here, I'll even translate since not-a-single-****ing-one-of-your-guild-can-read. (see... now, thats accusatory)

Translated:All those people to take down a newb... lol!!!!

Translated:I know Krystal will say "boohoo, stop crying this is how the game works, deal with it." I know this, but I thought I'd try it out anyways.... well **** me in the butt for trying, dunno if I'll do it again.

Translated:**** me in the butt.... literally. Nobody's fault... still sux for me tho.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The very next post by Good Guy the jerk.

Translated: blah blah blah blah RAWWWRRRR blah blah f;ajsfkljadsfl *waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice Hatori... nice. You know, maybe you should read the posts you decide to comment on before hand.

I'm done. This is pointless. Tell me price and I'll throw in towards it.

This is the attitude that brought me to Siege. Thank you for your offer. You and Shaka have given me a whole new outlook about KOC.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Siege, Cali! Now get off our lawn!!! :stir:

Status
Not open for further replies.