• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So....is there any ACTIVE "Good" guilds now?

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not talking JSV good either...like real full blown "good" guild...like red=dead...no reds in guild "good" guild?

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there are many honorable reasons to go red . defending your friends for instance . i suppose its more "good" to stand there and watch your buddys get looted ?

some of the coolest poeple i know are red .

you all can whine all you want ive seen the actions of jsv and crew . noone is perfect . but some are a damn sight closer than others.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there are many honorable reasons to go red . defending your friends for instance . i suppose its more "good" to stand there and watch your buddys get looted ?

some of the coolest poeple i know are red .

you all can whine all you want ive seen the actions of jsv and crew . noone is perfect . but some are a damn sight closer than others.
Fightnight much?

What better way to prove how good you are then to wreck a player ran event *claps* congrats thats pretty impressive...

Oh wait house looting is bad but wrecking player ran events is all good...

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actually no . not much . i wasnt even theres . but from what i heard that was astinex who looted . omg he stoll 1 worthless item .

hes not even in our alliance . we simply have a truce .

what suprises me about this whole thing is those who are bitchin the loudest about raiding events are the very ones who have the worst reputation for raiding events ... *is confused*

we didnt raid anything . from what i heard our guys stayed outside . not our fault poeple (who should know better) ran out with their good stuff .

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actually no . not much . i wasnt even theres . but from what i heard that was astinex who looted . omg he stoll 1 worthless item .

hes not even in our alliance . we simply have a truce .

what suprises me about this whole thing is those who are bitchin the loudest about raiding events are the very ones who have the worst reputation for raiding events ... *is confused*

we didnt raid anything . from what i heard our guys stayed outside . not our fault poeple (who should know better) ran out with their good stuff .
Truce=allaince
alliance=truce

POT+KETTLE
KETTLE+POT

"I did not have sexual relations"
"i did not inhale"

IT ALL=HORSE****...

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i never exhailed :party:

but i spose no mater what anyone says your gonna spew your usual hate . so ok have fun im goin ta sleep .

i know the truth and so do many others .

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No reds in my guild.
Everyone in my guild is totally goody two-shoes. :D

G

grim inc.

kettle =pot ,pot =high=high= jail=jail =cops=cops=***** =***** = koc=koc =keepers of chaos.and that is just what it says they keep every one in chaos. its like ol puffer said, remeber what we stand for. whats up? you guys get kicked around by a few super drags and now you wanna be nice, its sad you people shoulda tried that crap 6 mothes ago when you guys had a zerg of you own.and stomped any thing that didnt stomp you first.and im sure if jsv ands to didnt team up it would still be the same 2 guilds out numbering the same one in that case about 5 or 6 threads would have never been started.hmm think about it that way damn koc kicked asty out and started all this drama.they are in fact keepers of chaos:stir:

W

-Whiskey-

so koc folded and joined into the Tnt/MYTH Alliance good to know

C

Casca

How come your not JSV?So you must be just designated cheerleader?

Now go steal a worthless sig and then animal form and chase cars in the street...
Kind of like you and KOC huh Chardonnay? Pot calling the kettle black if you ask me :)

A

archite666

Fightnight much?

What better way to prove how good you are then to wreck a player ran event *claps* congrats thats pretty impressive...

Oh wait house looting is bad but wrecking player ran events is all good...
OH! I DEDICATE THE PICTURE BELOW TO THE JSV CREW ON THIS ONE. IN YOUR FACE.

No anger, just comedy.

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
QFT...how do you know the truth if you wasnt there...i was there...
i know because for the last 5 months i have seen the good they do on a dayly basis . so right back at ya . how do YOU know if you wasnt there ?

you like to keep saying truce = alliance .(which it totaly does not ) true we have both tried to accomidate each other , but that doent mean we have controll over what they do. we have pleaded with them to try to be good and they have actually been trying so were givin em a chance . poor wyrm is quite beside himself not killin blues . i give the man credit for trying .

you want to beat to death one questionable desision fine go ahaid . maybe we shouldnt have supported asty's crew at all . but thats one virtue of "good" not to hold someones past against them . forgiveness bro . read up on it . hate will eat you alive from the inside .

if they cant controll their evil ways then maybe we'll have to adress this issue in the future . but as for now . no . for the most part they are holding up their end of the deal .

asty broke one rule . he looted an event . he took one useless item which in itself is not that big of a sin . what hurt was many of you fell for it and ran out of the house with your uber gear like morons . you damn well should know better, this is SIEGE.
i dont think we can hold anyone OUTSIDE responsable for doing what siege does best ... droppin fools.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i know because for the last 5 months i have seen the good they do on a dayly basis . so right back at ya . how do YOU know if you wasnt there ?

you like to keep saying truce = alliance .(which it totaly does not ) true we have both tried to accomidate each other , but that doent mean we have controll over what they do. we have pleaded with them to try to be good and they have actually been trying so were givin em a chance . poor wyrm is quite beside himself not killin blues . i give the man credit for trying .

you want to beat to death one questionable desision fine go ahaid . maybe we shouldnt have supported asty's crew at all . but thats one virtue of "good" not to hold someones past against them . forgiveness bro . read up on it . hate will eat you alive from the inside .

if they cant controll their evil ways then maybe we'll have to adress this issue in the future . but as for now . no . for the most part they are holding up their end of the deal .

asty broke one rule . he looted an event . he took one useless item which in itself is not that big of a sin . what hurt was many of you fell for it and ran out of the house with your uber gear like morons . you damn well should know better, this is SIEGE.
i dont think we can hold anyone OUTSIDE responsable for doing what siege does best ... droppin fools.
Classic...your not helping the cause...

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so as long as i do a good for every bad i am still good?

hmmm...
1 good for every bad makes you neutral .

1 bad for every 10000 good ... well , thats annother story.

like i said before noones perfect . but the hssf2 guys are alot closer than most

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im pretty sure the JSV alliance is the default "good" guild now because they have the most tamers and blues and basic trammies.

W

-Whiskey-

ya puffy you need to come back to this pitiful game and have your girls get back to loving the KOC and not so much the tnt alliance:sad3:

W

-Whiskey-

Who said anything about love?? Jsv and we .. have an open relationship lol

W

-Whiskey-

who knows maybe we will be loving someother guild soon hahaha

W

-Whiskey-

sweet What up Sprago hows that beetle still sexy i hope lol ( SL at least someone else wants to see all 4 factions being used )

B

Bennos Morales

I'm not talking JSV good either...like real full blown "good" guild...like red=dead...no reds in guild "good" guild?
I would concider THB a good guild, yet will do thunts for both blue/red...and theres only one active member....me.

but that would pretty much make me neutral trammie according to GG...:sad4:

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya puffy you need to come back to this pitiful game and have your girls get back to loving the KOC and not so much the tnt alliance:sad3:
It's not my guild anymore, and I'm good man... I think its excatly what I said before (thats pathetic) and I stand by that. And Im also pretty dissapointed. :sad4:

I'm not dogging anyone its just my personal opinion and Im very glad I quit when I did... Shesh. :(

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
It's not my guild anymore, and I'm good man... I think its excatly what I said before (thats pathetic) and I stand by that. And Im also pretty dissapointed. :sad4:

I'm not dogging anyone its just my personal opinion and Im very glad I quit when I did... Shesh. :(
How much room is under here?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Just yanking your chain Pfft. *smiles*

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just yanking your chain Pfft. *smiles*
Oh I know thats why I replied with the good humor truck! :p

*wishes he would of thought of that now and had the ambition to look for a pic of it to link here*

*wonders off grumbling something "offensive" under breath*

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
This is Siege, not trammel shards Felucca. Color mean nothing here, actions do.

There had always been reds in good guilds and blue in evil guilds.

Good guilds are guilds who do not kill without a reason, not even a red who had not been a thread to their guild or alliance.

Evil guilds will target all they are not allied with, some of them will only target prey that won't give them a count.

The world is not black and white or red and blue.

I would label the GIL alliance good , TnT evil, KOC evil, TO/TD evil.

But you are right, 2 groups are missing on Siege now, an Anti PK alliance, who will try to keep crafters and PvM'ers safe and hunt down the evil and an roleplaying evil alliance who don't kill for loot and to own but to share some fun.

I hope we someday will see this two missing groups back on Siege.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Good guilds are guilds who do not kill without a reason, not even a red who had not been a thread to their guild or alliance.

Evil guilds will target all they are not allied with, some of them will only target prey that won't give them a count.

But you are right, 2 groups are missing on Siege now, an Anti PK alliance, who will try to keep crafters and PvM'ers safe and hunt down the evil and an roleplaying evil alliance who don't kill for loot and to own but to share some fun.

You seem to have forgotten about KGB old friend. "red equals dead"
They started off as a all blue guild...

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel I must point out that Siege's legendary champion of justice, Lord Py Lethius, spent the bulk of his life on Siege in a reddish hue. This was gained by slaying those blues who would hide behind technicalities of the law, obstruct justice, and generally assist murderers in ways that did not directly leave them with criminal status. (One good example would be a red using ranged attacks, while hiding behind a wall of blue allies). All of which goes to show what a farce "Lord" British's laws are. Down with the evil one! Again! Until he stays down!

Red does not mean evil. Blue does not mean good.

Oh, and we may be small, we may believe that Luna is a cess-pit, and we may not have the same definition of "active" as you, but KSS are still here, and slowly, carefully, planning.

Besides, you're all black to a blind man.
Red? What's red? We know nothing of red!

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I heard all this before for years!!! WyRm so wanted an Anti PK alliance to have
an opponent to fight. But, why give him one? Better strategy is to let the
evil guilds fight each other until they are bored with the play!
The only working premise on this shard, as is on all the shards, is: You are
what you do.
So you have that part correct.
If you are wanting those two missing groups on Siege Perilous then it will not
happen in your lifetime. I see no reason to do it beyond given an opponent
for the evil guilds, a meaningless purpose for those two missing groups.
Let wolves eat wolves!
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What character are you playing now Puffy? i forget what guild you're in on siege now?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
GIL, good? Pffft. Tell me the 'good' they've done.
I was thinking about joining GIL or one of the guilds in the alliance. I asked about the rules for the alliance. As I understod it, I could attack enemies but not randum players outside the enemy alliances/guilds.

That's why I concider them a good alliance.
I could not join, when that would destroy Freja's RP.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ask Pola...oh wait...la
LOL, you can't even get her name right and you claim to have more knowledge than the people involved? :thumbup1:

To educate you, Gilfane was formed from people who left CWS. Gilfane didn't cause it, Gilfane was the result of it. And CWS and GIL are allied.

Please try to make educated, intelligent posts in the future.