• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So is anything happening for Valentines Day?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got a few 1068. Well it does not say it is rare to get, just a rare hue...

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah that's what we are trying to figure out...

5 common, 1 rare....there IS no rare color as far as what's been shown so far...just 6 common ones.

4 shards so far...I think I'm done lol. Unless they admit it's a typo there are only 6 common colors.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I got a few 1068. Well it does not say it is rare to get, just a rare hue...
All of them are rare hues except for 33....so maybe it was meant to say 5 rare and one common lol.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Pretty sure i cant get a cloth dye for 1152... bonnie would flip

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What would have been nice would be if each of them would give the rose in the color of their flowers... but I suppose that's too much to ask.

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Time will tell but I the gold has been rare for me--just not ultra rare.

Maldar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Due to the fact that the RNG despises me and never gives me anything rare, I think the "rare" color is 1174. Out of 22 statues, I received all colors but the gold.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Or have our names on them.
Or better yet would have been nice if they worked like those old valentines cards that said to xyz from ABC... you know... with some random corny saying... or just a friendship rose from (giver) to (receiver)... that would have been nice.

But that would have taken what an extra 15 min to code?

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Typical UO Player posting on Stratics/UO Forum: "Ughh I never get the rare color!!" :sad2:

The same typical UO Player posting on Stratics/UO Forum: "The rare color isn't rare enough!!" :mad:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Typical UO Player posting on Stratics/UO Forum: "Ughh I never get the rare color!!" :sad2:

The same typical UO Player posting on Stratics/UO Forum: "The rare color isn't rare enough!!" :mad:
Hey I resemble that remark. No antiques in that one. No rare color Cauldrons. But I do like the yellow and brown ones. I put those by beds to replicate a bed pot.

No math genius but since all the recent ones have had many names the rare was was more rare because you had more chances to get one of the 50 others. Since this only had 6 items and they prob used the same RNG code we had a better chance of getting the rare one. That fly at all?

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It wouldn't surprise me if they used the same RNG code but I don't know if the people who said they did like 100 Yukio quest to only receive 2 sets of earrings (1 in 8 chances I think they were?) would agree with that :devil:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It wouldn't surprise me if they used the same RNG code but I don't know if the people who said they did like 100 Yukio quest to only receive 2 sets of earrings (1 in 8 chances I think they were?) would agree with that :devil:
I realized that all those others I mentioned were tokens. Clickys may have different code. Just comparing this to the Batlik paintings. I received an average of two snowman with campfire per shard. It was about 1 in 12 chance. I did a lot of shards for those since there is a set of 8.

I only did 2 shards for this Valentine's statue and got average 2 per shard of the blaze flowers. Small sample but same rate.

I got 2 earrings in 17 total runs. Then I stopped. I bought 6 others. So players were getting them just fine.

Last edited:

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My take on the colors: 46 characters
1174 5
1152 6
1168 8
2499 8
33 9
1068 10

Was interesting at the end and I think quite unusual, on about my 40th 41st 42nd characters I got 3 gold (1174) in a row, up until that time I only had 2 and I was figuring it was the real rare one but now? not sure