• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So..erm....Big UO Announcement ...

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This thread is ridiculous. No matter what the announcement is, some of you will crap on it no matter what.

Do I think they're handling "the announcement" properly? No. But I also don't feel the need to **** on them for doing their jobs. If you think you can do better, apply for a position.

There's some really great people who would apply for those jobs, but who in their right mind would want to live in the DC area and that cost of living? If they had enough smarts to let them work from home I'm sure some great peeps would hop on it

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LMAO Did you even bother to see what games from EA are on EA Access, NO you did not.
WHAT IS EA ACCESS?
It's a video gaming subscription service available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One that lets you play EA's best games as much as you want.

Please show me where UO or DAoC is even mentioned, they are not. Quit trying to spread ******** rumors.

And on that Forced Arbitration what you trying to get to believe that you are going to sue EA over something, yea right you aint got enough money to fight someone as large as EA Inc worth $32 BILLION and can hire any firm they want to, what a joke. This all over a game you pay $13 a month to play, get a life.
I mean there's a PC version of EA Access too. Just called Origin Access.

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This thread is ridiculous. No matter what the announcement is, some of you will crap on it no matter what.

Do I think they're handling "the announcement" properly? No. But I also don't feel the need to **** on them for doing their jobs. If you think you can do better, apply for a position.

I checked; they don't have any positions to match my skill-set. Guess that means I can get back to pancakes?

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I mean there's a PC version of EA Access too. Just called Origin Access.
So now you are trying to get us to believe that Origin's PC games are going over there too, please show us the link for that one,BroadSwoed takes care of DAoC and UO NOT EA. You think EA is going to fire BS and take control of those games just so they can put them on Steam with ZERO support GOD you people are clueless