Sneaky!!!! A bit of KR item artwork has been retained in the SA client...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008

Not going to say what it is, but I found it rather interestingly last night. I'm not talking about any terrain or building tiles that have been retained as part of the terrain, but an actual usable item that has retained its KR artwork instead of reverting to 2d/Legacy artwork.

I'll give a small hint :) It's equipable.

D

Der Rock

Not going to say what it is, but I found it rather interestingly last night. I'm not talking about any terrain or building tiles that have been retained as part of the terrain, but an actual usable item that has retained its KR artwork instead of reverting to 2d/Legacy artwork.

I'll give a small hint :) It's equipable.
if all goes well with SA, i bet when the time comes you can sing "feliz navidad" SA has a setting option for KR-grafic. :)

S

Sweeney

Lol that's the only un-shrunken item in backpacks and on shopkeeps, not hard to see that it's unique somehow. Of course when dragging it it gets chopped at the corner, it might be a mistake.

R

Rainfo X

I prefer the old graphic for war axe. And one of those old school comic website character (imanoob or whatever?) used to carry one of those around. So, fond memories. I prefer 2d graphics in general and would play with 2d graphics in enhanced client if i could

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008

Ummm... Enhanced client USES 2d graphics except for terrain, models and one or two items.