• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Snarl* I will murder you all...

• Thread starter Xerxes (DOA)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xerxes (DOA)

DOA was a pre-UO:R guild I was in when I made this posting name, but I never got around to changing it after DOA dissolved.

So, DOA has no bearings on anything anymore.

I'm now just the lowly GM of UBD >:|

G

NNNaaaaawww uh. You won't get me! I don't leave trammel!

Useing the rule set of trammel to it's best, I've become one of the more knowen body campers of wrong ;>

G

Can't say you've killed me yet either /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif

P

Pink Jello

Well X im glad to see you bringing UBD back from the dead, Im just hopeing this time you dont just guild any newb that wants in...I did have a few good fights with some of your guys but most of the time i was killing them 6v1 me being the one.....No disrepect intended as im sure you knew that most of them were about as hard to kill as a lesser mongbat.....But yeah bring some life to the fel dungons it will give us all something to do....

Good luck to you and your crew!

Tenchu

K

KaylaMarie

wow... I can't wait to dungeon crawl again... Just knowing the newbs of UBD are back...

Hey T... Wanna go have some fun

P

Pink Jello

Bring the Cookies and im there!
/php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

T

TanisHalfElven

hehe havent killed me yet either but I sure hope yall try./php-bin/shared/images/icons/sgrin.gif

X

Xerxes (DOA)

Newbs of UBD?

Duel me?

The old UBD may have had some "newbs", but it made things interesting. Just cause someone can't PVP as well as you doesn't make them any less of a person. They at least tried to improve the LS community, which is more than I can say for you.

You wanna take on the old UBD council? Me, MeRLiN Black, Apparition, Lugh, or Blaine the Gypsy? Most of them don't play anymore but I'm sure I could convince the better UBD PVPers to come back and show you just how wrong you are.

This is why I won't be putting much effort into the new UBD or attempting to run any fun events. Because people like yourself are so unappreciative. Worst of luck to you on the dungeon server.

BTW, 52558938. Duel me if UBD was full of such newbs.

(Edited upon request to fit the RoC... Basically, Kayla. You are ignorant and I don't like you. =D )

D

Decanuck

WB xerxes and I look forward to meeting you again just keep an eye on your bandaids hehe

P

Pink Jello

Im pretty sure i said most of them, and when you say something like

<blockquote><hr>

They at least tried to improve the LS community, which is more than I can say for you

<hr></blockquote>

Ok yeah it was straight at first but then most of the gimps you had ruined the new taste you brought to fel with trash talking...X you know it and I know it, i was hardly saying that your skills were questionable...And if you think that you some how improved the community for pking in dungons what the hell makes you different from any other Pk guild after your members start the normal trash talk that is so normal on this shard. So who was saying they were less of a person cause they couldnt pvp? Yeah im pretty sure it wasnt me mmmkay im glad we got that straightened out...

As for dueling you..............Because i said alot of your members were trash.
Just icq me next time your running around im on your list already Tenchu, Ill come look for you and we do it dungon style...Heh See you read my post and pick out the one bad thing i said about UBD you take it personal, but you know what i prolly have icq logs of you saying the same thing talking about how you talked to alot of your members about they way they were treating the marks..
So dont get all pissy man cause you have said it before yourself../php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

M

mith_LS

And I've never seen Tenchu take one sentence out of a paragraph and make a federal case about it...

L

Lugh LoC

*gets called a newbie*

Wow. Haven't heard that one in a while. I'm sure people have called me that recently, but usually it involves me standing over their corpse and them shouting OoOOoo. *shrugs*

Xerxes, I have a new 7x heal/anatomy mage also named Lugh that would go quite nicely in the new guild. And dammit, I want a better dungeon than covetous this time!!! ICQ me.

P

Pink Jello

Lugh heh i wasnt calling you a newb give me a break you guys had like 45 members and about maybe 15 of you were good..Ill admit your key members were mostly badass pvpers...All i was pretty much saying was you guys dont need all the f*cking newbs in UBD this time...What the hell is so bad about that?

Da well love me hate me i dont care......

X

Xerxes (DOA)

Uhh..

Pink, I love you, I wasn't posting that towards you =/

Rofl, I was posting that towards Kayla.

Sorry that you misinterpreted it, I'd never lash out at you like that. Especially not just cause you put a very polite criticism in there about UBD. I know that was true. But Kayla kind of set me off saying that she could have fun again cause the "newbs of UBD" were back.

Well, for her an your info. UBD will not be allowing just anyone in anymore. I can assure you all members should put up quite a fight =D

And Lugh... All new UBD members ****MUST**** be red and willing to take counts whenever they have a free short term. (i.e. disregarding your longs completely and PKing all the time and trying to stay out of statloss). If you're up for turning your char perma red then I welcome you to the guild. If not, then I'm sorry. =/

P

Pink Jello

Ack!

I feel better now i thought i was getting ganked by old skool UBD on Stratics!
lol

So do you have a launch date yet or what?

S

Sparkling Jello

ohhhhh
I look forward to seeing you as well...
the most fun I've ever had in destard was running from like 12 of your guys.

*looks forward to more than just fighting dragons with my bard*

X

Xerxes (DOA)

Well it's already been unofficially launched. So far it's just me and 3 other guys running around soloing, but I'm accepting all people that I feel have what it takes to do it right this time around. We aren't gonna be a huge guild like before.

I'm *not* spending 24/7 in-game anymore, nor are any of the people already in UBD. I play when I want to, which means I don't want to hype this up too much cause I don't know how much we'll be around. As of now I try to patrol all the dungeons whenever I feel like playing UO, and every once in a while all of us will get together and sweep them as a unit, but other than that we all just solo the dungeons and call for help when its needed.

I won't be actively going out and recruiting people, and I won't be accepting just any old person. I don't even know if I'm going to bother with a website. Our policy has changed a bit. Instead of 20k a month it is now 1k gold per encounter.

Even if we aren't as big as before, I'm sure you'll see us around.

L

Lugh LoC

lol no pink don't worry about it. We love you.

We're gonna kill a lot of other people though /php-bin/shared/images/icons/takethat.gif

K

KaylaMarie

oh wow I'm honored... It's nice to know you still don't like me..

As for dueling you... here's my icq 109407892 feel free to add me.

T

TanisHalfElven

Still havent seen yall around....hmm probally just keep missing each other.Hehe I'll run into one off yall sooner or later./php-bin/shared/images/icons/sgrin.gif

P

Pink Jello

You must have not played much when they were active then lol....

O

Oz of LS

Well..even though I am a retired of Red..I still pk in the dungeon everyday..and if I see UBD in there then I hope you can all put up a good fight cause if I see a red I attack :D

I mainly frequent Shame and Khaldun..

T

TanisHalfElven

Hehe I've had run in's with them before just not since he made this thread.Welcome back OZ.

S

Spookysheep

Bring it! Cause Spooky is back.

GM Cooking
GM Taste ID
GM Camping
GM Spirit Speak
GM Detect Hidden
GM Remove Traps
33 Magery
33 Meditation
33 Resist

Ph33r my mad skillz!

:D

D

Decanuck

ahhh to be smart enough to have not spent any extra money on a boring leveling game

* revels *

L

Lugh LoC

*coughs*

Oz, why again aren't you in LoC??!?! Huh?!?!

Get in here! Snoogle with me and RoadKill! VVicked's with us too!

D

Decanuck

I'd like to see that regardless of who wins

* enjoys a good duel *

K

klagett

lol be a bit before i am even gonna try to duel someplace other than test :)....

but test is pissing me off.... got ganked by a faction guy with 10 archer npc's .... how lame

D

Decanuck

you should see the carreer test players hehe the have macros for setting the skills on the fly hehe

K

klagett

lol I enjoy test because the pvp there can get pretty intense especially if you go red... without being a househider.

But I mainly just like to duel at the jhelom farms.

D

Decanuck

yep I just find it annoying somtimes when I'm trying out a template and they kill and dryloot like its not hard to get stuff its just extra time thats all

K

klagett

I don't even have patience to make pots lol so all my stuff is newb. Most the time i don't even carry pouches just watch for para's and break it with harm on myself.

O

Oz of LS

Haha.

It wouldnt be a good duel though. It would be me killing klagett in my first dump like I did the last time I dueled him :D

K

klagett

You couldn't kill me in your first dump when I get 75 magery :)... I got a lot better since that time... thank god lol

D

Decanuck

hehe well ok it might be good to see a totally one sided victory then hehe

K

klagett

LOL, i'm sure oz and i will have a few duels eventually... he always talks me over icq and i respond and verbally own him.

O

Oz of LS

If by verbally own you mean crying like a little pancake to me then yes you verbally own me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.