• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Snarl* I will murder you all...

• Thread starter Xerxes (DOA)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noone special

look at me, my first post...jeez, im such a loser...

C

Cyrus Elmarel

I bet you guys forgot about this one /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Are some of you guys still around?

M

MadDogOA

why the hell did you bumb a post that was more than a year old? what a waste of time and bandwidth

G

Same could be said of your posting. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif
BAD DOG!
*shakes a rolled up newspaper*

C

Cyrus Elmarel

I was reading old posts looking for Tanis's Roll Call,and i was going to bump that one.I found this one,made me laugh a bit.

I just wanted to see if some of these people were still around.

Its not wasting anymore bandwith here in the front of the forum,than it was in the back of the forum.And as far as time,you know a persons time is theirs to waste /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

*sits in the corner and stares at the little bumps on the ceiling*

The post can be deleted it it is a problem.

C

Cyrus Elmarel

From Tanis,in Darius's "Lets get my PVP LEgend Status Straight" post:
But really there's alway's someone better then someone else. I've been gone 3 month's now and I come back to someone yelling thier best while other's go no your not. Know what ya should do, just shut up. The dude think's he's the best. Great more power to him. Doesn't mean it's true of course but hey it's great for his self estem I bet. But then some one else's ego hop's up and goes no way, I'm better then him so I'm the best. Know what it still doesnt matter, sooner or later you'll find someone better then you and you'll know it but by then you'll be to much of a egotistical idiot to see it. So just let this guy go ahead and believe that, it shouldn't be hard to prove it wrong.

This explains why i bumped this old post,Tanis explained it way better than i could have.If you click on Xerxes name he is no longer in the database.

I guess we all come and go,some are kings,some are beggers,but in the end we are all forgotten about,just like in real life.

Friends and Family are what counts.

Y

Yablonski

<blockquote><hr>

I guess we all come and go,some are kings,some are beggers,but in the end we are all forgotten about,just like in real life.

<hr></blockquote>That's why I have a lot of respect for the few on LS who are trying to document it's history through their own ways...such as the Yew Bow Shop that keeps and displays a bow from every GM Bowyer they can find, the setup to the south of the maze in Skara Brae that is a museum, with a book locked down next to each item (many of which are one of a kind) detailing the history of each item, etc.

It blows my mind to think about the stuff/history that has been lost just on our shard. Hell, it's getting hard to find those who remember the Trinsic invasions.

K

KuroskY

I'm pretty sure u are a newb /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif and i doubt u will even wanna play uo after i kill u so many times /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

G

Well they don't have a bow of mine! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/tongue.gif

M

MadDogOA

is there some reason you bumped a ****ing 8 month old thread?

C

Cyrus Elmarel

I could have sworn that you had asked "me" the very same question,in this very same thread 8 months ago.

Hmmmm...

*Gets a tingling feeling*

Page 3 maybe /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.