• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Skyrim!!!

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
how do you get a free account to play a second character?

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
One of these days i really need to log back in to UO

but having fun in Skyrim atm

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its xbox 360 not pc - i think u go to the xbox menu and can do it.
not sure about pc version

Nakukak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I just saved my mage on "Mage" my warrior on "Warrior" my vampire on "Rogue" ..

Then I got all 3 characters... but its ****ed there is no easier way on pc version atm

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well 100 Smithing for me. Anyone selling a 120 Smithing Scroll?

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
166 hours and not close to being finished - and im still having fun.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone tell me what this is! Would I like it? I have a brand, spankin' new computer, still in the box waiting for me to set it up. I might need something fun and exciting to play!

Fill me in, Luka!!!

Nakukak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skyrim Elder Scrolls V.

I kinda like the cracked version and allready spended 52 hours on the game, I can say as a two handed warrior, nothing can kill me and i nuke the **** out of everything, so im waiting to play more until i go buy it in stores :)

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skyrim Elder Scrolls V.

I kinda like the cracked version and allready spended 52 hours on the game, I can say as a two handed warrior, nothing can kill me and i nuke the **** out of everything, so im waiting to play more until i go buy it in stores :)
Meh, cracked versions are bad karma.

One day, outta nowhere, a dragon will swoop down onto your real home and kill ya because of your bad karma.

The internet said so, so it must be true O_O

Nakukak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Meh, cracked versions are bad karma.

One day, outta nowhere, a dragon will swoop down onto your real home and kill ya because of your bad karma.

The internet said so, so it must be true O_O
Since Im a experienced UO tamer, I bet ill tame it and keep it as my cute pet ;)

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Someone tell me what this is! Would I like it? I have a brand, spankin' new computer, still in the box waiting for me to set it up. I might need something fun and exciting to play!

Fill me in, Luka!!!
Skyrim is the latest in the Elder Scrolls series. In my mind, it is Oblivion 2. It is an open world one person game with so much freaking content, no two people have the same experience. YOu can play for weeks and never touch the storyline. Made by the same people who did Fallout. The most awesome thing ever is fighting dragons. In any game I have ever played. Kelmo laughed like hell when one chomped me, picked me up and shook his head around like a dog. I die ALOT and still having a blast. Not had much time to play with my seasonal job, only level 11. But it rocks!

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kelmo laughed like hell when one chomped me, picked me up and shook his head around like a dog.
That description, alone, almost makes me want to go out and buy it, but all I'm playing atm is single player games. Dumb Facebook games, no less! Heh - I thought maybe it was an MMO.

Ahh, well... Back to Sims and Castleville. :bored:

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well... I meant that I have enough single player games to play as it is! Both here at home AND the crappy Facebook games. :p

I'm looking for something to replace UO and not having much luck. :(

Nakukak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kelmo laughed like hell when one chomped me, picked me up and shook his head around like a dog. I die ALOT and still having a blast. Not had much time to play with my seasonal job, only level 11. But it rocks!
High level here, and trust me, it doesnt get bored, just harder :p

Nakukak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well... I meant that I have enough single player games to play as it is! Both here at home AND the crappy Facebook games. :p

Final Fantasy 100+ hours
Skyrim 100+
Assassins Creed, Creed 2, Brother, Revelations 100+ together
Dungeon Siege 3 is fine 40+ (each char)
I know alot of single player games around, because I just have to try everything out so I can rate to friends.

Dola

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Kat, PM me your real name so I can friend you on face book

I think I can safely say this here since its been ages since Grot has checked these boards, a certain geeky, neardy DH of mine is probably getting this for the holidays. If I don't get it, I think he would disown me for not letting him getting earlier. He has the Skyrim wallpaper on his computer, so I know he wants it in a really REALLY bad way.

*goes back into the shadows to try to lose some more holiday weight before the holidays are over*

RueTor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back to the Skyrim discussion.... Old news, but I found out shorlty after the release that you can get married in Skyrim. This isn't me, but it looks like someone had an interesting honeymoon. :)

My Honeymoon in Skyrim! - YouTube

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
lol, I was planning on marrying Lydia, but when I finally bought the Whiterun house, she had already moved in.

yeah I know, there are benefits connected with being married, but I got a chuckle out of that.

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, I was planning on marrying Lydia, but when I finally bought the Whiterun house, she had already moved in.

yeah I know, there are benefits connected with being married, but I got a chuckle out of that.
She didn't even ask... before I knew it she was sitting next to my bed.

But poor old Lydia died early for me lol. Got attacked by a Blood Dragon and couldn't reach her in time.

Also got my second companion killed. So now I travel alone. Its not been easy to employ a third companion. Rumours spreading etc etc...

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
OMG I just fought my first blood dragon...it was horrible!

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
the second blood dragon I ran across was fighting a giant.....

Ibichi

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Luka. I am playing Skyrim also. I play on the pc and hubby plays on the xbox. Really enjoying it.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blood dragon huh... sounds exciting. My poor thief is not well built for dragon fights I fear. I usually just drag um into off to a nearby town and plunk at um with arrows while the town guard takes the heat. Heh.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had one where a bear and a dragon double KOed each other. Was pretty funny.