• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discordance] Skill Gain Question

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I started to work Disco from 100 to 120 with the Bard Mastery Tribulation running with UOAssist. I have been getting good gains until I hit 114.7. Now the best I can do is 1 tenth per hour with casting Tribulation every 4 sec. I run this 40 times, then stop to regen mana, then repeat. I am doing it this way so I don't have to use Med or Focus and my total skill points is under 500. Is 1 tenth per hour normal, or is there something else I can try aside from animals in the wild?

Thanks, Katrena

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My last time went faster, but not by much. I had only disco, music, med and focus on the character. I also had 29 mana regen and 40 lmc. I basically cast it every 1.5 secs or so (as fast as I could on myself without getting a casting delay). I'd say in the end I was gaining anywhere from .2-.6 per hour, depends on how the GGZ and RNG roll for you.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
The rule of thumb that I use when training is 72 hour (three days) of training from 100 to 120.
So 100-110 in 24 hours
100-112 in 24 hours
Then 112-120 in 24 hours
Estimates mind you.