Since it locked...

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
because someone decided to just flame me for no reason... I want this idea at least to live on.

I think that dropping runes is somewhat pointless at times... So I like my "Rune exchange" program...

Set a price for a month of you locking down my rune at your house, (has to go monthly cause if you go all time, you could get screwed)...

OR lockdown a rune of MINE at your house, and I will lock one of yours down.

S

SUPRsalad

because someone decided to just flame me for no reason... I want this idea at least to live on.

I think that dropping runes is somewhat pointless at times... So I like my "Rune exchange" program...

Set a price for a month of you locking down my rune at your house, (has to go monthly cause if you go all time, you could get screwed)...

nah, people drop those runs so i can pick them up and use them for my very own! keep up the good work, Trammel.

D

Dreamz_imported

nah, people drop those runs so i can pick them up and use them for my very own! keep up the good work, Trammel.
All this time I thought I was the only one using those runes on the ground for making a few thousand copies of the ancient wyrms and leaving them laying around the luna bank...

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven

Well, I never take and copy over runes, what I take I visit and more then likely purchase out of good faith. I get a LOT of people picking up my runes... Takes me about 3 mins to buy and mark more... I expect people to pick them up, but it's the few that you guys miss that get used... and that's what I live off of.

[/QUOTE] All this time I thought I was the only one using those runes on the ground for making a few thousand copies of the ancient wyrms and leaving them laying around the luna bank...[/QUOTE]

Isn't that illegal to do that? Or something, maybe I am thinking about gating to those places.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 27, 2009
South Korea
All this time I thought I was the only one using those runes on the ground for making a few thousand copies of the ancient wyrms and leaving them laying around the luna bank...
Isn't that illegal to do that? Or something, maybe I am thinking about gating to those places.
I actually don't think this is illegal, and I think it would be hard to track who did it originally. But I agree, I don't think people should do it.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 19, 2003
Catskills
Death gates are illegal, but I'm not sure about leaving death runes around. I bet it depends on which GM you get if someone were to page on your for it. But then again, the argument could be made that all runes without the [house] tag should be considered dangerous unless you marked it yourself and/or were 100% sure of the destination.

M

mutau

Ithink the GMs are able to track on the runes who touched it last. Same with books that people leave on the ground, or renaming pets to mock someone.

I've had GMs look up who wrote a friend's name on a pet left at Luna bank a few years ago.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
Ithink the GMs are able to track on the runes who touched it last. Same with books that people leave on the ground, or renaming pets to mock someone.

I've had GMs look up who wrote a friend's name on a pet left at Luna bank a few years ago.
LOL, I have had to many runes/books and pets names after me or my balls... Or how much I suck... People have actually written stories in books and placed them all over the place about how much I sucked, or how much of an assclown I was.

M

mutau

If you wanted to call harrassment on it, you could have. But you'd have to wait with the book/rune in hand andthat might take a bit of time.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 23, 2005
Haven
If you wanted to call harrassment on it, you could have. But you'd have to wait with the book/rune in hand andthat might take a bit of time.
Oh, I could care less... I love the attention. I run an insult website where people insult you and if you can't take it your a panzy... a little book or rune means nothing... Off to Brit to take a Screenshot.

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 3, 2009
LOL, I have had to many runes/books and pets names after me or my balls... Or how much I suck... People have actually written stories in books and placed them all over the place about how much I sucked, or how much of an assclown I was.
THATS DISGUSTING!!

BAN THIS PERVERT!!!

btw what do you call them?