Since I last talked about it...I made 70

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
G

See the title. Yes, after two years of on and off playing WoW, I hit 70 on my lock. My druid and priest are gonna be next.

I had to say I leveled the last level fastest, and I'm not sure how that happened, other than the XP from quests just was uber awesome. I had a blast doing it too .

However what's sad, is I keep getting passed over for DPS. As the words of an alliance member, "We need one more DPS class, Mage prefered over anthing else"

WTF....*sigh*

B

Bo Riddler

Congrats! My warlock is stuck at 61st because I changed servers! On a whim I moved to a normal server and found myself having a blast playing a Tauren Druid. 30th Level in 2 weeks. 2 days playing time.

Loving all the new quests! But I will go back to my lock.

Great job again!

Bo

R

RayneStorm

Congrats! I also found that last level to go by very fast, most of it in Netherstorm questing.

Dunno what to tell you about the being past over...maybe your guild likes Sheepers. Or perhaps they need to be exposed to the powerhouse that a Warlock can be!