• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Sign-Up: Luna House Design Contest 2015

Ol MacDeezy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
since we want to get technical...bad mouthing someone via peoples speculations i believe is a violation of this sites usage...so we should all stop speculating and bad mouthing a player period......

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
since we want to get technical...bad mouthing someone via peoples speculations i believe is a violation of this sites usage...so we should all stop speculating and bad mouthing a player period......
Bad mouthing is one thing, and yes, we should probably not do that. I'd rather bad mouth a person to their face anyway if I feel I must do so. Speculating, on the other hand, nothing wrong with that.

Candy Cane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how can any of you even begin to speak negatively about this player without knowing his situation?....maybe someone died in his family or maybe some has cancer or any other of numerous possibilities that take precedence over explaining himself to you people about his absence or dishing out some pixel rewards......
The problem here is most people would only be worried about most other players. If this event was being run by 90% of the other players who play Siege, people would just worry that something was wrong, but when someone has the reputation of being unreliable, flaky, a troll, or any number of other things people are going to assume the worst. Plus no matter how bad your real life is someone would not forget that they had this going on, disappointing others no matter in a game or outside the game is pretty disgusting. All it would take is one simple post, 2 minutes to type out, hey guys real life issues., this would have calmed everyone and been the only right thing to do. Of course unless the guy himself is dead.

Troop

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well for whatever reason this contest seems to have been cancelled. I hope that Apollyon is o.k. :thumbup1:

Come and see what you think of my latest Luna house design. I still might make a few changes. :)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well for whatever reason this contest seems to have been cancelled. I hope that Apollyon is o.k. :thumbup1:

Come and see what you think of my latest Luna house design. I still might make a few changes. :)
Crystal Borg cube?

superfrog

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No, it's apollyon on a new acct.
No, I am just one of those faceless, nameless people of siege that rarely pops their head up. and if one of these Hi5 guys is Apollyon, as you yourself suggested, I just wanted to remind him of what he "did for Siege" nothing like making promises and then failing to follow through with them.