• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Should All Shards Get The AoS Color Event?

Should All Shards Get The AoS Color Event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
K

Kith Kanan

NO and not because of the colours...

Shards should still have their own unique EM events, and I think its great that EA Japan has continued this.
I would agree if we had even 5% of what the japanese shards get , but we get the short end of the stick by miles !!!!!

But hey I bet those US rules on volunteres dont apply in europa so give us EM's !!!!!!!!!!!! if the asian shards can so should we !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K

Kith Kanan

I voted no. Asian shards have seers that commit their time to events. We had our chance and see where it landed us (EM's). Suck it up and just learn to live with the fact that the Asian shards will have events while all of us "Westerners" will have to transfer over or have an alt there to enjoy them.

Another note, Most of us need to go over there and see how to respect each other as we play this game. It was the nicest enviroment I have seen in this game.
Ehhh Elb m8 Eat My Shorts , or atleast talk for the US shards ALONE , I say give the Aussies ( if they dont have em yet ) and the EURO shards the same EM options as the Japan shards !!!!!!!!!!

B

butthead owns

this is an easy one why would u give the asians shard items which u havent other this means they could tranfer sell them for billions and return to there shard which means we would have to buy them our self cuss we cant get them if u have items for certain shard then they need to stay on that shard i feel is kind sad when u do junk like that why dont u send our gms to the asain shard to train how to become a real gm