• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shard Gardening Vendors - Where to Find

M

Mystee

After looking for months for a place to get seeds and plants for my new house, and combing the post about gardening vendors on my shard, and running all over the uo world to the ones posted, I have come to decide none of those vendors are still in operation, So on Napa Valley you can find a full seed vendor stocked every week with labeled seeds, so you know exatly what you are getting, of all the types (only occasional mutants and rare ones) at the following location

Pixie Gardens
60o 20'N 52o 27'E Trammel

Its in the player run town of Stormhaven, NW of Cove, E of Covetous, please stop by and find all your decorating plant seeds.

J

Jessie

Maritime Gardens - Decorative plants, seeds, resources (over 50 green thorns stocked daily), vines, rares and mutants.

79o 0'S 29o 52'W - South of Skara Brae on the coast

Y

YBnormal

Oceania Malas Coords are:109o 30'N 47o 27'E
Purple Palace
Just a few Screens SW of the Ruined Bridge.
New Plant grower dont have alot ATM but I am working on it =)

M

Moraine

On Atlantic you can find rares, mutants, plain plants, vines, thorns, etc at Arsenic & Old Lace located at 122 36 N, 87 23 E. It's just north of Minoc.

S

Silvania Winged

Sil and Co - Trammel - 18.37N 48.9 E
East of East Brit Bank - i have a picture showing the location relative to Brit - PM if u want it /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

Shard: Lake Superior
"Casa Corgano"

coordinates: 125o 25' N 35o 17' W

Located in Malas, Northwest of Luna.... just a few houses due West of the Orc Fort.

Vendor stocked nightly... GC/GS/GH/GP potion kegs for all your plant growing needs... also empty kegs for the do-it-yourself alchemist. Special orders accepted by ICQ.

B

beastie

Chessy shard - sorry about that /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

L

lady fay

Hi everyone
I agree with Lady Magica. I originally asked where you can get seeds and was told to read the gardening posts> So I did. Guess what? I agree with Lady magica. They no longer exsist. I was at fel looking for the house of roses and skara the supposed plant vendor there and so many other places. This forum needs to be updated for people who want to learn about their flowers. One good thing has come out of this which is, out of frustration I now grow my own flowers and resources and label them on the vendors which is decorative and which is not, and what u can do with them, and what seeds r 1st 2nd 3 rd generation even if the seed was cross polinated. I admit I dont no what im doing yet but im learning the hard way. If there is anyone out there that plays on the Atlantic shard I would love to hear from u.

F

flatscan

Aye, we need an updated listing. Nothing more anoying then getting ready to do some deco, then wasting hours running all over the map looking for plant shops that no longer exist.

And it's double the fun if you play 2 shards. ugh

k, i checked this last weekend, and not one of these pac ones was still there.

L

Laelia

Located on LS, cords: 34 43N/41 16E. Shop Name: Shop ‘till ya drop. Located south of the Yew Cemetery and east of the last Yew sheep pen. I have a lot of seeds on seven vendors which are color coded. I have not put all of the seeds I have on the vendors since I am waiting for the “vendor changes” in the next pub. I also have potion kegs that are below the normal prices. I try to keep the potion vender stocked as much as possible. Also I am looking for a plain tribarrel cactus seed. Please email me through this form if you have one. I can trade seeds or plants or buy it from you.

E

Ellyn de Fey

Hi - I'm still selling heaps of plants and resources - mostly plain plants but I'm happy to take orders for special colours too!

Starting afresh at the:

Crossroads Bazaar at the Yew/Brit/Skara Crossroads ( Oceania - Trammel)
Sextant Co-ords: 27'41S 22'34"W

With a rune on the floor there to my other plant vendor - so if you can't find what you're after at one place - try the other!

Lots of resources of all types (thorns, petals, leaves), Vines, and mostly flowers in the plant line.

I occasionally stock "rare" colours and mutants - again if you're after something in particular - drop me an ICQ 29395574
Happy to do large bulk orders - for a reasonable fee of course /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

Ellyn de Fey

R

RhiannonOfUO

I have relocated my shop again and totally forgot to update this thread!

Rhiannon's Plant Magic has moved to Luna this year. The coordinates on Atlantic are: 127o 42N 40o 13E or X1895 Y171. It's located on the southeast edge of Luna.

I am in the process of expanding my plant selection and adding gardening supplies, seeds and more!

Check the links below for more information.

N

Nakita_Draco

Sonoma - Malas
97* 12N, 33* 40E
Tinde Dine Vendors

My vendors sell resources, fertile dirt, beginning planters kits, decorative plants, resource seeds and various plant seeds. Right now I have only a few types of plants (from the 4th generation) and seeds on my vendors. I'm in the process of growing the rest of the seeds I have so they're labeled when I sell them, so the remaining of the different types of plants will be comming soon. It's a little bit of a trek from Luna to my home near the Northern Crags but the prices are cheap /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif You're welcome to leave orders for anything you may need.

G

Moonflower Manor Floral Shop
Chessy/Malas
40o41'n, 35o43'w

This entry replaces both that of Le Jardin of Treasured Goods and Kalapana Orchid Plantation that were listed earlier. This is the new location of our floral shop. The shop is located at the north end of the largest island of the Crumbling Continent in Malas.