• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shard Gardening Vendors - Where to Find

L

Lemia

Ausa Family House -- 119.5 S 37.28 E (Felucca)

One screen South East of Trin moongate. Mostly sells seeds.

EDIT: Shard is Great Lakes (I could swear I put that the first time!)

L

Leviathan_BBG

Catskills Trammell
Britannia Botanical Gardens (On roof) 135 21'S 31 25'E

L

Lady Elixir

SPIRITUALITY SHRINE VENDORS

Oceania - Trammel
We are a small marble located in front of SPIRITUALITY SHRINE.
Coords: 73o54'S 20o2'E

Selling 1st to 4th Generation Plants
Vibrant Unpollinated, Vibrant Plant Donors, Decorative Plants.

G

Pleasure Palace - Great Lakes - Trammel - 93o 4'S 18o 12'W
West of Destard

M

Mikken

Napa Valley--Trammel--57 18 N 92 10 E, right by the stone gate to Buc's Den.

Named seeds, deco plants, will be adding more variety in the coming week or so.

D

Desiree GL

Great Lakes Trammel
"The Green House"
103'47N 178'53W
Log Cabin located on Ice Isle along the water, Vendor named Benjamin

G

Galandria

<center>Atlantic Gardening Association suggested retail prices on all gardening products!!</center>

X

Xark

Europa, Trammel - 123o29'N 142o27'E - north of the Sacrifice Shrine.

X

Xark

Europa, Trammel - 123o29'N 142o27'E - north of the Sacrifice Shrine.

P

P_u_c_k

Drachenfels - Trammel - 92o27N 38o36W
From Yew Moongate straight north
Garden Shop
All plain seeds, many colors, deco plants &amp; resources

D

DeadCal

Europa - DeadCal's Plant Nursery - 50o21'N,35o51'E Trammel Facet.
Selling seeds, decoratives and breeding plants.

R

Riva Forje

Chessapeake , Trammel, FwD Home and Garden, 43.40 N - 39.56 E

Seeds by Type/Mutants/Resource Plants/Resources/Deco Plants and more!

Thanks for Looking
Riva
FwD Home and Garden

D

DragonbaneIII

Dark Star Vendors
Location: 62o18'N, 45o33'E (in the south eastern region of the Compassion Desert) on the Atlantic Shard, Trammel.
We carry a large selection of live plants, decorative plants and seeds at very low prices. We also carry many other goods, such as magic weapons, magic armor, potions, ingots, boards, leather, gm armor, arrows, crossbow bolts, rares &amp; semi-rares, vet rewards, special fishing nets &amp; MIB's and much much more! Hope to see you there!

K

Krebain

Golden Unicorn Tavern in Wispwood Shire - Siege Perilous

49 deg 7 min N, 35 deg 34 min W

K

Kragmoor

*UPDATED*

Oceania - Trammel - 91o 3'N / 27o 4'W
Name of Establishment: Sarik's Nursery
Log Cabin (I just moved 2 days ago)

L

LoKi of GL

28 Vendors in all!! Full List of We have TONS of Plants Priced to SELL!!!, rares, bods, all house add ons, Tons of magic and virtue weps, Lots of Magic armor FULL SETS!, blank rune books, specialized rune book vendors, dye tub's available for public use, GM leather armor, GM armor, and gm kegs and potions and much MUCH MORE!! If you cant find the place and you need a rune, you can purchase one off of the vendor at Kishans Vendor/Lotto Expo. Come Visit Us!! Coords are 8o 15'N 38o 36'E

Don't forget I am always looking for vendors to set up. We strive to be the best in carrying the largest variety of Magic weaps and Armor. If you wish to set up a vendor for either rares or magic weapons/armor, icq me at 91794880(LoKi of GL).

A

Aubec Malador

You can find it outside the west gate of Trinsic, south of the road. Many plants and other fine wares are available.

Follow the map:

A

AbagayleMD

My shop is a villa just East of Britain at 18.16'N, 48.9'E in Trammel (Catskills).

It's called Abagayle's Antique Mall &amp; Wares. I currently only have one vendor with plants and seeds, but am gardening &amp; will be adding more. I am also growing white seeds, so I will soon be putting out white plants for sale.

A

Amanita 444

Great Lakes - The Rustic Retreat - Trammel - 93o 36' N, 44o 55' E - see vendor "Rorie"

Currently selling black water plants &amp; black century plants

Also have many 1st, 2nd, 3rd, &amp; 4th Gen. plants for sale. Will also take special orders for plants - specify color and type...

ICQ 59376291

Amanita

U

Unicorn's Lady

Catskills, Trammel Facet, south of the Dungeon of Wrong &amp; right next to the waterfront, 105.33N, 48.39E Manawyddan's Bench of Edinburgh

We always label our seeds and plants!

B

bfreud

Multiple locations, but the largest is at Adri's Baubles and Broomsticks. Three vendors on Chessie, Tram, 34o32S x 5o54E. just south of the Brit moongate. I also can be found at 79o11N x 156o36W, on Ice Island, and at a third location which is currently moving to a full tower - a rune to the tower can be found inside at 64o35N x 11o10E (north of Brit).

-BF

E

Evening Star

SIEGE PERILOUS

Mr. Scott's Vendor - 133o 30'S, 41o 50'E
A little south of Trinsic moongate. See Rutherford for all your plant needs!! We have it all!!

T

Trader Jane

The Merchant Knight - Brit Trammel 46.13N 45.0E - decorative and unpollinated plants available.

R

RhapsodySteele

Pacific Shard: S+S Vendor Mall : Large Tower on Skara Mainland: Trammel Facet : Coordinates- 21o 26S 38o 2W Large Selection of Decorative Plants

G

neither of the 2 felucca vendors in chessy had any plants on them, do they still sell plants?

K

Kassie

Purple Cow Vendors / Seed Emporium

Napa Valley Shard - Trammel
84'54N 15'11E

C

Cand0

Chesapeake - Trammel
Hyhtloth's Outpost
I don't know the coordinates, just that it's right outside Hythloth Dungeon's entrance. It's the small tower just to the West of the entrance. (I don't have access to UO right now so I can't look it up)

I

Illithreal

Large marble on Ice Island, UOAutomap coords: 118d 23N, 179d 43E

The larges and most organized garden vendor I know. Caters especially to the professional gardener, selling unpollinated plants, plants with seeds, individual seeds, deco plants, resources, etc.

Run by Lady of the Gardens.

V

Van Gogh

Napa Valley Vendor
93 degrees 9 minutes North
128 degrees 10 minutes East

30 second run northeast of Minoc

P

Pollywog

Green Frog (Tower of Plants) Great Lakes, 74' 34N 44' 34E Trammel.

H

Helivek

Sleeping Dragon Vendors

UOAM Location X863 Y548
94Degrees 34min North
32Degrees 20min west
226 Tiles N-NE of the Yew Moongate

Greeting's and Salutations Citizens of Britiania
We carry for your needs a large stock of Green Thorns, vines, resource seeds, the rare deco plants in all 4 new colors as well as a large stock of your normal set of plants with more being added daily. Stock up now for the season on the Bright Red and Dark Greens for your holiday decorating, Large Bulk orders for Plants gladly accepted

Regards
Silverblade The Sleeping Dragon of Sonoma

Z

ZehnFrostweaver

The Silver Steed:
Plenty of resources, regular-colored plants, rare plants (including fire red), and mutant plants!

Napa Valley - Trammel

71.53'N, 58.21'E
X-2153, Y-806

S

Sarava

We need some LS entries.

I see three above. One of them I didn't bother since they didn't tell if the corods were north or south. Another seems to only sell cheap seeds. And the third seems to be a good one, except if you want any thorns you have to buy 100 of them for 100k?!?

L

Laelia

Lake Superior Trammel 34 48N 41 16W "Shop 'till ya drop"
Also sell low price potion kegs.

R

RhiannonOfUO

Rhiannon's Scrolls, Books &amp; Treasures On the Atlantic shard in the Trammel faucet, stocks a wide variety of plants from plain to fire, and everything in between. I often switch out stock to keep it fresh.

55o 16'N, 151o 15'W (directly north of Wrong or west of Ice dungeon by how the crow flies)

I look forward to see you there!

E

Ellyn de Fey

Oceania Shard

I stock three plant/resource vendors on Oceania - Trammel. All are checked daily and resources are replenished whenever needed.
I'm also more than happy to grow large orders or find special "rare" or "mutant" plants for you - just send me an ICQ 29395574 or write me a note in the orderbook at the Buxom Wench! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

1. The Decorators Dream (Sextant Co-ords: 90'5"N - 109'53"E) Shop has moved! Rune available here to new shop!
See Leila, wielding a pickaxe in the far corner.
It's the first vendor shop on the left over the north bridge (the bridge between the mage shop and the bank) out of Vesper - you can't miss it /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif
Stocks plain deco-d plants - all types (usually at least a dozen different types to choose from and at least 2 of each type in stock!) and "rare" plants (mostly "fire red" which are sold in pairs). Also stocks all resources and vines.

2. The Crossroads Bazaar (27'14" S - 22'30" W)
There's a runebook on the floor at the Decorators Dream to this shop - or if you're running about it's next to the signpost on the Skara/Britain/Yew Crossroads. See Jessica for mostly plain deco-d plants, resources and vines. She's the one wielding a pitchfork!

3. The Buxom Wench Tavern Market Hall (32'52"S - 35'34"W)
Head to the second floor of the Buxom Wench in the player run town of Sanctuary. This is found on the coast north of Skara Brae. Dyastro stocks deco-d plain plants, resources and vines and some of my less satisfactory experiments with colour!

Happy to help out with any questions regarding getting started etc too.
-Ellyn "Addicted to Green" de Fey

D

Delenn

Mord-Sith Mall - Chesapeake - Trammel - 76 27 N 45 4 W
2 screens NE of Yew Bank

R

RhiannonOfUO

Note: Since my original post, I have relocated my shop AND renamed it. I'm still on Atlantic:

According to UOAutomap, while standing on the roof of my house:

X1892 Y170

or

127o 47N
40o 0E

If I look at the rune in my rune book, it has the other coordinates I gave. I would suspect that UOAutomap is more accurate and appologize for the incorrect information.
It's now called Rhiannon's Plant Magic.
I hope you come visit me soon!

Rhiannon

L

LadyLove

Napa, Malas outside of West Gate of Umbra Trammel
GaS Olde Time Saloon and vendors
22.40N 40.30E

E

Ever of Baja

Everville Vendors Baja, outside of Luna in Malas, 118*23N 15* 23W, selling kegs, labeled seeds, resources, and deco plants. Thanks

B

burnsue

Oceania - Malas 91o34'N 18o42'W (B)
Luna inner city: Marble House on South East corner (South Lake, Owner: Bedoc)
Vendor Rourke: Black mutants, all fern colours, campions, water plants, cactus and many others.
Vendor Eric: Potion kegs (and housing add-ons)
Vendor Allyn: Spined, horned, barbed leather armour, arcane clothing

W

Wolfhere

Chesapeake
Moonglow Trade
East of Moonglow Dock
54 8N 140W
Plants, Resource producing seeds, petals

G

Kalapana Orchid Plantation
Chessy/Trammel/Trinsic

Just west of Trinsic near the road toward Britain.

101o 36's, 22o 17'e

(this replaces Le Jardin of Treasured Goods...we moved and renamed the shop)