• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*shakes finger at Hef*

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't hate you enough to trash your items, but after you trashed mine despite me repenting and returning your guilds items, I raised the prices for you on my vendor.

H

Hef

And I got to admit it was a good gank .... takes 5 plus to kill me

F

Førsaken

And I got to admit it was a good gank .... takes 5 plus to kill me
But of course it takes so many.. You're Legendary Run. :gun: You're guild knows it, we know it, the shard probably knows it.

H

Hef

Forsaken that is funny ... look whos talking ... your tail is always between your legs

H

Hawkind

I was suprised you died.

But then again, there wasn't a house nearby and none of your guildies had died so you hadn't completely bolted and left them in the dust.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forsaken that is funny ... look whos talking ... your tail is always between your legs
Sakie doesn't run from 1 on 1.

And you're seriously talking PvP smack to our shards best...

lol

W

-Whiskey-

HAHA.. Good Job Hef:)

trash kry oc's items :lol:

Speedy your a joke. Hef *shakes fingers* pfft

insert pic of speedy after his items thrown in the trash (pink leotard) :thumbup1:

Pestilence Hemp

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why are you guys still fighting about running away? Fleeing is a viable battle tactic! especially when out numbered.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've had discussions about 'running away' with my hubby. He set me straight on the matter. I run away, he engages in a tactical retreat.

I think it's a bit like 'women get colds, but men get flu (or sometimes pneumonia)' all from the same bunch of germs :D

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why are you guys still fighting about running away? Fleeing is a viable battle tactic! especially when out numbered.
Thankfully the Continental Army didnt follow your tactics during the Revolutionary War. I think the face of Europe might look a little different if the Allied forces had followed that same path at Normandy as well.

G

Goron

Thankfully the Continental Army didnt follow your tactics during the Revolutionary War. I think the face of Europe might look a little different if the Allied forces had followed that same path at Normandy as well.
you should re-read your history.

G

Goron

you're thinking of Dunkirk, Goron? :)
Well- that is the most extreme case yes, but I am thinking on a smaller scale.

To claim we never withdrew from engagements would imply that there was a 100% casualty rate for one side in every engagement we were involved in. Thats not the case. When things got hairy we withdrew.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Running from every fight is not a battle tactic. It is your modus operandi.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya I like how Whiskey and Righty talk trash, this is all I hear from you two when I get you 1v1 on the field

"my ping is bad!" zoom
"I have a broke arm dude, why did you loot me?" ZOOM
"Dinner is ready" ZOOM

All REAL excuses those two have given me. What's next "Hey a bird flew into the window and turned off my monitor and I got mad so I broke my keyboard so I'm using on screen to type this ok? ok"

T

Turtle

Sakie doesn't run from 1 on 1.

And you're seriously talking PvP smack to our shards best...

lol
Yes I suppose he doesn't run if you select a spot with a pre-set mage template and pre-set rules he will fight you 1v1 but to say he doesn't run from a 1v1 in the field is a ridiculous statement but not as ridiculous as saying he is the best.
He can play one template and only one well and I don't think he's even the best all around mage on the shard and on any given day he's not the best dueler. But please tell me how does his jock taste?

W

-Whiskey-

Muhahahaha..

My connection has been upgraded for the past month Spedy. Prior to this i had nothing but problems with keeping connection and/or really high latency.
Now i am solid when i can get time to play. With working 15+ hours a day, i choose sleep sometimes:stretcher:
But, I dont think i have ever seen you out of the koc house unless i was singled out to be severly outnumbered or i flag first so you can safley zoom:mf_prop: back 5 steps into the house after one sliver is off your health bar.
Which is, what it is.
Righty on the other hand. i cannot vouch for him. Try PM or ICQ.

H

Hawkind

Yes I suppose he doesn't run if you select a spot with a pre-set mage template and pre-set rules he will fight you 1v1 but to say he doesn't run from a 1v1 in the field is a ridiculous statement but not as ridiculous as saying he is the best.
He can play one template and only one well and I don't think he's even the best all around mage on the shard and on any given day he's not the best dueler. But please tell me how does his jock taste?
Actually I've seen him play several templates better than most of the people who run them full time.

And it's sort of ironic how you're the one talking about only being able to play one template seeing as tamer is the only thing your good at.

T

Turtle

Oh cool does he play those templates in a secret house with you? Because the last template I saw him play was a stealth tamer with a heal wand and he sucked at it. I think its even possible his giant ego would admit he sucked at it. Thats why he played it all of 3 days.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fight me for items/silver/gold then Whiskey. Talk the talk, or walk the walk?

D

Death of Hemp

"If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

F

Førsaken

Oh cool does he play those templates in a secret house with you? Because the last template I saw him play was a stealth tamer with a heal wand and he sucked at it. I think its even possible his giant ego would admit he sucked at it. Thats why he played it all of 3 days.
:lol: D you're so funny, perfect addition to TnT imo. Always thinking you know what you're talking about. I have no probs on a stealth tamer, stealth bok, mage, necro mage, any dexer really. Do you?

Don't answer that last one D...it is setting you up for storytime.

:grouphug:

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War
Evasion is a tactic far from retreat. Ive read the Art of War myself, and I find it funny that many people who like to quote it have not. One of my favorite lessons from my interpretation is quite fitting in this context. It bascially sums down to if you know your enemy and you know yourself, you will fight your battles without danger. That is why we are able to take you out while you have superior numbers. We can predict who is going to play what role based on who TNT has on at a given time. We know which players tend to stray from the pack easily and which ones are going to be the most devasting to the opposing side to lose early.

H

Hef

The funny thing is with all these KOC trashing me is they fight like the biggest bunch of p*!#@^s ... at least I flag on people ... you guys house hide, let others flag on u before u come out, and use faction spawn to hide in :)

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL Hef all you do is house hide and run. Get out of here, you're TERRIBLE.

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The funny thing is with all these KOC trashing me is they fight like the biggest bunch of p*!#@^s ... at least I flag on people ... you guys house hide, let others flag on u before u come out, and use faction spawn to hide in :)
How do we house hide in Yew while we are at the SL faction base? Thats where a majority of the battles have been taking place the last few days.

T

Turtle

Poor Sakie had to retreat to Atl for tram's cute fluffy clouds and pretty flowers. I think I'm pretty good on a stealth bok template seeing as I'm the one who created the very template everyone is playing but you didn't know that did ya? Maybe someone doesn't know all my characters...uh oh, another Sakie FAIL.

F

Førsaken

Poor Sakie had to retreat to Atl for tram's cute fluffy clouds and pretty flowers. I think I'm pretty good on a stealth bok template seeing as I'm the one who created the very template everyone is playing but you didn't know that did ya? Maybe someone doesn't know all my characters...uh oh, another Sakie FAIL.
Yaddy, yaddy, yaddy.. D knows all.. yaddy, yaddy..

:next:

W

-Whiskey-

Get over yourself speedy.

I could care less about you or your guild. Walk the walk. Pfft.. lets fight for items/gold/silver. You sound like a woman. You earn no respect.

O

Ole Cheapy

:lol: D you're so funny, perfect addition to TnT imo. Always thinking you know what you're talking about. I have no probs on a stealth tamer, stealth bok, mage, necro mage, any dexer really. Do you?

Don't answer that last one D...it is setting you up for storytime.

:grouphug:

Dude I am sick and tired of you poping in and out of UO and thinking you're God's gift to UO or some **** I don't usually say anything but I just can't take it anymore! You and I both know when Tolliver was activated you ran from he dailey and simply REFUSED to fight him! Anyone that has ever faught against Ole Tolli prolly know I'm telling the truth here.

I tell you what though, I have been pretty busy here of late, but in about a month or so I will have more free time to play and I will PERSONALLY come find you and that fake asS paper champion they call Speedy, and I'll single handedly shut both your holes up. That's a promise.

F

Førsaken

Dude I am sick and tired of you poping in and out of UO and thinking you're God's gift to UO or some **** I don't usually say anything but I just can't take it anymore! You and I both know when Tolliver was activated you ran from he dailey and simply REFUSED to fight him! Anyone that has ever faught against Ole Tolli prolly know I'm telling the truth here.

I tell you what though, I have been pretty busy here of late, but in about a month or so I will have more free time to play and I will PERSONALLY come find you and that fake asS paper champion they call Speedy, and I'll single handedly shut both your holes up. That's a promise.
Again, yaddy, yaddy, yaddy, another TnT or ex TnT with storytime, we both know you failed the sakie 1v1. Good times, run - smokebomb - hide more. I'm still waiting for you to surprise me with that perfect moment of attack like you always promised. Guess you were always too scared.

Move along now.

O

Ole Cheapy

Again, yaddy, yaddy, yaddy, another TnT or ex TnT with storytime, we both know you failed the sakie 1v1. Good times, run - smokebomb - hide more. I'm still waiting for you to surprise me with that perfect moment of attack like you always promised. Guess you were always too scared.

Move along now.

Cheapy is not built to go toe to toe with a super mage, which is why i will bring one of my retirements out just for you and KOC. But yes, at the right time and under the right conditions, Cheapy could take anyone.

H

Hawkind

Ahh yes the "Right conditions"

<15 health
No heal pots
Boxed in
Out of cure pots
Naked
All skills on a soulstone
Dismounted
Have a revenant on them
Mortal wounded
Strangled
Cursed

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cheapy you are terrible at UO. Last time I saw you I got an explosion off before you hit the gate. You aren't even allowed to speak to me anymore, get to the back of the bus.

F

Førsaken

Ahh yes the "Right conditions"

<15 health
No heal pots
Boxed in
Out of cure pots
Naked
All skills on a soulstone
Dismounted
Have a revenant on them
Mortal wounded
Strangled
Cursed
Don't forget, this said person will more and likely have monitor unplugged as well, before you see him.. :p

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly, I thought Cheapy/Righty/Whiskey were the same people when I first came back. Watching them play, they all do it the same way. Get hit, run, come back, repeat until they die from getting faked out by a double exp fs combo

H

Hef

Hey Speedy how tall your are you?

I have a feeling you are a little guy who needs to pump himself up in UO to make himself feel good.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I have a feeling you are a little guy who needs to pump himself up in UO to make himself feel good.
Well after speedy has posted several screen shots of him self that is probably the dumbest post I have ever seen...

Where is your screen shot? Or any other member of you guild for that matter?
:link::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

F

Førsaken

Well after speedy has posted several screen shots of him self that is probably the dumbest post I have ever seen...

Where is your screen shot? Or any other member of you guild for that matter?
:link::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MmmmmmmmmmmmMmmmm Pink Tighties, YESSSAH! Hawt. :love::heart:

:cheerleader:

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's me when I was 17 years old Hef, about 9 weeks out from my first NPC bodybuilding competition.

See? You're right. UO is my only hobby. Other than you know...Being in the National Guard, volunteer firefighter, weight lifting, jogging, training in MMA, you're right. UO IS MY LIFE.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do these post day after day make any KOC actually feel better about their pvp skills?

seriously, if you guys can't just prove it in game why does it need to be brought here. You guys have proved time and again what makes you guys good pvpers, lol. why do you have to argue this stuff day after day

F

Førsaken

Do these post day after day make any KOC actually feel better about their pvp skills?

seriously, if you guys can't just prove it in game why does it need to be brought here. You guys have proved time and again what makes you guys good pvpers, lol. why do you have to argue this stuff day after day
blah, blah, blah? Just felt the need to start the crying again Mr. You guys have proved time and again what makes you guys good pvpers?

:thumbup1: Keep up the good ass poses.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Maybe this is why...:coco:

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe this is why...:coco:
LOL i can't even respond to Speedy's speedo pictures with the actual reasons he needed to post those pictures cause it'd break ROC. and people say i need help?