• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Server wars

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bruin, this is a great idea and I am one of the guys in my guild that support it 100%. Sorry for my part in derailing your thread.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
keep it clean... If I have to come back in here, heads will roll.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does this guy really get his jollies here or what? And he says i fail. LOL@chu. Your posts here trying to derail this thread have failed.

F

Førsaken

Does this guy really get his jollies here or what? And he says i fail. LOL@chu. Your posts here trying to derail this thread have failed.
Yeah, it really failed. :wall: See you in game? Crying as usual? House hiding as usual? Having tea parties as usual?

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure, certainly do hope to see you in game, but crying no. I won't be crying at all. Why don't you put down your iddy biddy whittle faction pixels and come join in the fun? Sure, you've already stated you can't play without them blah blah blah. Whats the point if you can't take your opponents gear and sell it back to him and make gazillions of pixels blah blah blah (this is your reason). Fine, don't join in. Enjoy spending time with yourself playing with yourself (no pun intended). Hopefully the rest of the shard will be having tons o fun and you can continue to twittle your iddy bitty whittle thumbs.

F

Førsaken

Sure, certainly do hope to see you in game, but crying no. I won't be crying at all. Why don't you put down your iddy biddy whittle faction pixels and come join in the fun? Sure, you've already stated you can't play without them blah blah blah. Whats the point if you can't take your opponents gear and sell it back to him and make gazillions of pixels blah blah blah (this is your reason). Fine, don't join in. Enjoy spending time with yourself playing with yourself (no pun intended). Hopefully the rest of the shard will be having tons o fun and you can continue to twittle your iddy bitty whittle thumbs.
You really tried hard on this one. :thumbsup:

Never said I can't, more like, I won't. There's no fun in it and definitely nothing to prove.

:next:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
S

Sunchicken

PEOPLE THIS SHARD IS IN DIRE NEED OF SKILLED PVPERS THERE ARE ONLY A HANDFULL HERE DEAR LORD BABY JESUS !!!
The game is about who can collect the most gold/items and use the templates that are most powerfull (item based)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Stop ****ing smiling, and get to digging. I want some buried treasure. We'll split it 80/20, me 80, you 20 of course.
I got better things to do at the moment. I have noticed you calling the Mod out on Stratics. You do have my attention. Best brush up on the RoC... All of it.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
PEOPLE THIS SHARD IS IN DIRE NEED OF SKILLED PVPERS THERE ARE ONLY A HANDFULL HERE DEAR LORD BABY JESUS !!!
The game is about who can collect the most gold/items and use the templates that are most powerfull (item based)

And yet here you are squashing this movement.

F

Førsaken

I got better things to do at the moment. I have noticed you calling the Mod out on Stratics. You do have my attention. Best brush up on the RoC... All of it.
You've noticed me calling "the Mod" out on Stratics? You're not THE Mod by any means, you're just an annoying one. If anything, you should brush up on the RoC. . .All of it. :thumbsup:

;)

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know nothin bout no war declaration but Sakie ifn ye wanna war me bring on ye tinker tools and sewing kits and wood planes and ... this MYTH WILL WAR ya...*after I host a TEA PARTY of course, in my tea house....for ROLEPLAYERS........* haha

ALL NON PVPERS whom do not pvp are invited to maybe help make stuffs for this event and of course... to roleplay us peasants whom wish to help out those participating in this fightin in a server war, yet not fight,... stuffs maybe they can use or may need to wear, or drink like potions, or whatevers....ie us teapartying.. crafters can help make stuffs for everyone whom may be participating, that is NOT uber leet item$ bs, & we can make up tons of useless non artie fahtie martie faction stuffs and potions, ie thus all replaceable stuffs, to enable yall to go kill each other in or with till yall are all DEAD ! :) Let us help ya get there we can all make stuffs for yall to wear or fry up some fish steaks to feed ya starving bodies before yall DIE.

*tea party to be held, before the server wars, quench ye thirst before yall DIE* :thumbsup:

F

Førsaken

I don't know nothin bout no war declaration but Sakie ifn ye wanna war me bring on ye tinker tools and sewing kits and wood planes and ... this MYTH WILL WAR ya...*after I host a TEA PARTY of course, in my tea house....for ROLEPLAYERS........* haha
1) MYTH is the alliance leader.
2) Shouldn't be allied in the first place.
3) Didn't you quit? :thumbsup:

Must of been an emo thing.

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3) Didn't you quit? :thumbsup:

I am not quite out of the UO door yet, 10+ yrs. of UO to sort thru first, on two shards, and all those teas and teapartying cakes to sort thru of course.

So ya saying you won't war me, with just... tinker tools ? Ya chicken or something ?

When the almighty passed out HUMOR...did ya think he said RUMOR and ya fled from his receiving line or somethin' ? ;)

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Why don't all the major alliances start a non-faction warring guild. Do not ally it to your alliance - and lets just all war each other.

No faction guilds means no faction artifacts, no stat loss, not as much 'worrying' about death - so we can just go out and fight. Only thing is cursed arties, but there aren't that many non-faction dyed ones. But of course the great thing about Siege - you use it you lose it.

Faction guilds will eventually be non-allied to your non-faction guilds so it's not like we'd be getting rid of intra-guild communication.
I´m in!

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I missed the guild discussion on this but I am down with anything that will bolster the amount of pvp.

Factions or no factions, the only problem I see is when a person outside of this "war" runs up against a Faction char their only chance is to run, and we all know how useless that is against certain toons here on Siege...

To me, the one thing that would make this thing rock, would be no tamers (sorry Neo) and no stealth!! I would drop a char out of factions in two seconds for that!

Either way, something needs to change as Siege Blows atm...

Kat, we can start a third stone and accept Bruin's War, might be very cool.

Last thing I want to say is I would also be for faction fights, but from what I have seen, whoever has less numbers house hides, TNT included.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To me, the one thing that would make this thing rock, would be no tamers (sorry Neo) and no stealth!! I would drop a char out of factions in two seconds for that!
Last I heard that is part of the plan. Of course, all guilds involved need to agree to the rules first.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last I heard that is part of the plan. Of course, all guilds involved need to agree to the rules first.
I also would like to not see alot of pets and stealthers but the more rules we try to throw out the more agruments will develope. it should be easy enough to not bring pets though.

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tend to agree...no rules would be perfect

Hopefully no/few pets will be present and that most will have the presence of mind to not get rezzed in midst of the fighting ( and thus probally rez killed) so they can be back in the field fairly quickly as a new target.

Loot away, kill away and mainly just have fun

Could be an idea though if the leaders in charge would get in contact with each other and perhaps set up zones where they could be found/raided ect ect

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking we kind of choose a town or dungeon for the night and just go at it. Change locs as needed, but pretty much let all sides know the X location is tonight's hotspot; Patrol there regularly.

B

Bruin

FYI -

We are moving forward with this, and should be ready by tomorrow or Saturday. We will be enforcing (internally) a no-pets rule - and we will ask that other guilds follow suit.

No idea on stealthers though.

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I wont be on much at the start. My newborn is coming tonight or tomorrow it seems. But Ill be game to get in on this.

Id rather see some larger zones, then saying Despise 4 is the hot spot. etc. Maybe some town attacks, player and NPC towns. Maybe a king of the hill event. Maybe set up some scenarios aswell. Capture WBB, or Clear skara. Just not a 10x10 screen area to fight it out. Lets have a little flow, a little room to patrol. Maybe set a zone as a road from x town to x town. etc.

G

geni

im on call all day saturday but im all in for killing people faction gear or whatever HAR HAR

over 25million gold made to date off of sell backs on verum thank you thank you ill bow now

ok so you know im on my wifes account har , we'll bring what we got on might not be many but we will give you all hell while were alive.

have fun loot what ya can sell it back to them so they wont cry to much and make some bank to boot NOW THATS A WIN WIN !

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We have already made our guild for this and will be adding all who are interested over the weekend. I understand that this is more of an on-going thing rather than an "event".
I probably will not be ready to fight on my char until monday or tuesday night though until I finish getting my stats where I want them.