• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Server wars

B

Bruin

Cash's proposal to WCB just gave me an idea.

Why don't all the major alliances start a non-faction warring guild. Do not ally it to your alliance - and lets just all war each other.

No faction guilds means no faction artifacts, no stat loss, not as much 'worrying' about death - so we can just go out and fight. Only thing is cursed arties, but there aren't that many non-faction dyed ones. But of course the great thing about Siege - you use it you lose it.

Faction guilds will eventually be non-allied to your non-faction guilds so it's not like we'd be getting rid of intra-guild communication.

I wanna fight but I'm sick of faction fighting.

M

Mogluk

agreed, I am in GIL but I would be all up for a non faction War... I DETEST the new faction arti's

A

archite666

Hmmm I have a dexxer that needs trained and a ton of spare GM armor.

Id put him in there, give me a new aspect to explore, could log in and look for people when Cash goes in stat loss.

A

archite666

Why even make seperate guilds?

Make one guild, everyone "green" to you is KOS. That way you could see if there are any people to fight, and could even guild chat to talk to opponents.

Ummm maybe not....area effect stuff wouldn't work.

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think its an awesome idea Bruin...no faction arties and mere gm runic armor to lose

No more support for this??

Kat what about you and TNT...I know your opinion on the faction arties.

I just read the Legends of Siege thread and about half of the stories revolved around fun raids on player towns. Events that could be planned for these guild wars that would not only interest the hardcore pvper but perhaps the role player as well. More importantly events can be planned outside of Luna and perhaps bring more interest to the player run towns again.

B

Bruin

TnT, KoC, V, 420, anyone else out there, you guys down for this?

I'll be messaging/icq'ing some those of you individually that I have in my icq. Lots of interest from our alliance to take part in this. I know people in our alliance and people on the shard period want to get out and fight but are sick of faction bull****, so lets get out of factions, war, and fight.

What do you say?

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So who all is up for this? I'm still trying to get a consensus from my guild. Our guys won't likely pull a faction char out, but could use one that is currently non-faction. Just curious how many are participating before we put it together.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm in.

Sounds almost as fun as the color wars that UO used to have. I think it would be fun to have some scheduled fights and events. I'm willing to put together a seperate forum for this if there is interest.

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah those were the days (color wars). I was bright yellow EMB and yes i was a mage. I in for the non-faction fight. Curious as to why no other guilds have commented on this idea (i bet i know)? Considering the lack of pvp'ing lately and complaints about no one around, this sounds like a great start to something.

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im finishing up 120 wrestle tonight. The rest can gain over time. Ill stone the tamer, and get taught some very needed mage PvP (never done it).

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm in...I shall resign from factions as soon as I hear its a go

F

Førsaken

My thoughts-

Stop living in the past. Stop crying about items. Start playing the game.

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be honest thats what we are trying to do. No more crying about faction items/buybacks/househiding without the numbers and actually enjoy the game the way it was meant to be :thumbsup:

B

Bennos Morales

To be honest thats what we are trying to do. No more crying about faction items/buybacks/househiding without the numbers and actually enjoy the game the way it was meant to be :thumbsup:
Sounds like a cry from those who cannot pvp, I being one of them. Sounds good in therory? Why not just host a night at Umbra Arena, pvp for all? Leave emo's at the door, and go fight!

Or does...........need gm armor? I however am an idiot, thinking we all can do this, but that being said, I am all for it.

*sensibly, goes to Taco Bell for a couple double beef burritos*
;)

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of our guys are interested so far. Waiting to hear from a few more. We'll likely set it up and see how it goes. Might as well, since LOW and KoC are nowhere to be found, except for Crunch on occasion.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My thoughts-

Stop living in the past. Stop crying about items. Start playing the game.

I know you are one of the best pvpers on the shard and have been here the last 4 years but envision a time when there were tons of people in tons of guilds who fought constantly all night. Huge fights the like that we rarely see now. The common denominator was that no one cared about loosing stuff because it was all easily replacable by multitude of players who came to this shard for the sole reason of being crafters in a vibrant economy; most of whom have left. We all like to sling alot of poo at each other here but to be honest the way we all play now would have made us laughing stocks of Siege in the old days--ALL OF US.

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i hope this works out well for ya

i personally like faction not just for the items ive always been in factions i just wish poeple would fight over sigils and quit spending there time in luna.

i hate the luna fighting its just a bunch of dismounts and dragons, LAME ass house fighting.

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i hate the luna fighting its just a bunch of dismounts and dragons, LAME ass house fighting.
This is why a change of pace is needed. Give it a shot, if ya don't like it, go back to LAME ass house fighting dismounts and dragons.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, are you thinking rules for the war?

Tamers?

Stealther?

Or we gonna go anything goes?

Rikimaru_Vegeta

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cash's proposal to WCB just gave me an idea.

Why don't all the major alliances start a non-faction warring guild. Do not ally it to your alliance - and lets just all war each other.

No faction guilds means no faction artifacts, no stat loss, not as much 'worrying' about death - so we can just go out and fight. Only thing is cursed arties, but there aren't that many non-faction dyed ones. But of course the great thing about Siege - you use it you lose it.

Faction guilds will eventually be non-allied to your non-faction guilds so it's not like we'd be getting rid of intra-guild communication.

I wanna fight but I'm sick of faction fighting.
I am down for this, when do we begin?

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, are you thinking rules for the war?

Tamers?

Stealther?

Or we gonna go anything goes?
It wouldn't kill me to not see any tamers on the field. That has always just led to alot of crying. And this isn't about crying, it's about getting back to just plain ol' fighting and dying and having fun doin it.

F

Førsaken

This is why a change of pace is needed.
You call this server war (non-faction) idea a change of pace? It's for all the people who cry about items, cry about not being able to afford to buy back their items, and cannot compete at well, any level.

All I see are excuses to get yourselves motivated for this. But the only ones left house hiding are the rest of the shard, whether you're; outnumbered, afraid to die, can't afford to die and buy back items.

Kat, you ever going to accept that war invitation? Probably not, huh? :loser:

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You call this server war (non-faction) idea a change of pace? It's for all the people who cry about items, cry about not being able to afford to buy back their items, and cannot compete at well, any level.

All I see are excuses to get yourselves motivated for this. But the only ones left house hiding are the rest of the shard, whether you're; outnumbered, afraid to die, can't afford to die and buy back items.

Kat, you ever going to accept that war invitation? Probably not, huh? :loser:
Seems to me the best pvp'ers wouldn't need those items to compete.

Ask yourself this, why are you so against it? No one is making you join in, so why be negative about it?

F

Førsaken

Seems to me the best pvp'ers wouldn't need those items to compete.

Ask yourself this, why are you so against it? No one is making you join in, so why be negative about it?
It's not about the items at all. You think all these items existed when I came to the shard? Nope. I started fighting at 90+ skills with Turtle Chomper (MLP), REV, Dark Schneider, and a couple others that were considered the ones to beat then.

I think I made it obvious why I'm against it. Nothing but crying about factions and the items. Personally, I think people are just afraid to die to a faction enemy or can't afford to buy their stuff back when they do.

We have the guilds, we have the people, but no one wants to fight.

TnT/Myth
JSV
WCB
V
LOW
and any other guild wanting to PvP

So with the guilds mentioned, LOW going MIA with the exception of 1-2, V not wanting to fight even 2v1 with some of our members, WCB I don't see too much but always cry we have a ton on (lol), JSV might as well be WCB and all roll the same tag, TnT/Myth won't even accept a war invitation and remain in the house anyways, in fear that we will kill them and take their items blue or not.

p.s. Measure E-Peen, CHECK! My task is done for the day, bbl when there are more people in game, and less people crying about pixels.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still not understanding.

I'm not saying that you are not good at pvp. I don't doubt that you could kill me with or without the items.

What I fail to understand is why you are unwilling to fight without them.

You say its not about the items, then why do you care if its faction or non-faction fights? It seems to me it is more about the loot and money for you then the fun of the pvp. The thrill of the kill if you will.

Its pretty obvious that more people are willing to fight under these conditions then under faction conditions. Call it crying about items if it makes you happy, but if it gets more people in the field, then I say its a good thing.

The question still remains, why are you bad mouthing it, if you don't like it, don't join in.

Its easy to sit back and criticize other people, but I don't see you offering a whole lot of suggestions on how to get more people involved.

Is it just about the loot with you?

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not about the items at all. You think all these items existed when I came to the shard? Nope. I started fighting at 90+ skills with Turtle Chomper (MLP), REV, Dark Schneider, and a couple others that were considered the ones to beat then.

I think I made it obvious why I'm against it. Nothing but crying about factions and the items. Personally, I think people are just afraid to die to a faction enemy or can't afford to buy their stuff back when they do.

We have the guilds, we have the people, but no one wants to fight.

TnT/Myth
JSV
WCB
V
LOW
and any other guild wanting to PvP

So with the guilds mentioned, LOW going MIA with the exception of 1-2, V not wanting to fight even 2v1 with some of our members, WCB I don't see too much but always cry we have a ton on (lol), JSV might as well be WCB and all roll the same tag, TnT/Myth won't even accept a war invitation and remain in the house anyways, in fear that we will kill them and take their items blue or not.

p.s. Measure E-Peen, CHECK! My task is done for the day, bbl when there are more people in game, and less people crying about pixels.
Come off it. I am red and flagged to you guys and often pay for it. I have also seen members of your guild guardwack members of our guild. I personally would love to war you guys but I would like it even better if you would put all your chars into the SAME faction ( choose one whatever you like) so maybe a decision could be made about swaping facs on our part.

F

Førsaken

I'm sorry, what server are we playing again? Oh that's right. . .the no item insurance, non-carebear server, SIEGE PERILOUS. :thumbsup:

Almost got me on that one, and was confused, thinking I accidentally logged into Great Lakes or Atlantic, my bad!

Seriously though, if it brings all the noobies out to play in the kiddy pool, then by all means, ENJOY. I mean, this IS, what you guys want right?

Everyone else has put in their opinions (aka crying about factions and the items), so get off my back for having mine. Good day!

F

Førsaken

Come off it. I am red and flagged to you guys and often pay for it. I have also seen members of your guild guardwack members of our guild. I personally would love to war you guys but I would like it even better if you would put all your chars into the SAME faction ( choose one whatever you like) so maybe a decision could be made about swaping facs on our part.
Because that really has a huge affect on your game play? It has none.

I think I'll stay on it, thanks though!

S

Sunchicken

The concept is average... I dont forsee me to be involved in this ill try to explain why.

I dont think the faction items are the problem. The problem in my eyes is the lack of teamwork. If you can pull your group together to fight in a small area with the right templates of course you can kill people regardless of skill. Now on the other hand if your wearing gm armour with no lmc running solo of course your two armour ignores are not going to kill anyone then you must run.

People this game has changed from pre aos.you HAVE TO HAVE items if you want to sucessfully pvp. Do they have to be the faction artifacts? No they dont. I can make a usable suit without one faction artifact.

Like it or not this game has went from being about skill to being about items. Just look at the tempates used on the shard. Mainly dexxers you double click and chase.

When the game was based on skill what was the template of choice?? I guarentee it was a hibrid mage. Either a hally mage, an archer mage with a heavy crossbow, or a healing mage with stun punch. The number of people who have no clue how to pvp a mage is a sign that any guild that can field 3 pvpable mages is going to dominate.

Now being as i consider myself one of the better mages on the shard and i have the time to spend 30 mins a day in blighted farming silver am i going to use every advantage i can to be the best i can be? You damn right i am. I dont do anything in life half assed if im going to do it im going to it right. Im competitive i dont like to lose i dont care if its church league softball or uo.

Now the choice is yours. You have some options
A) Run at the sight of a true pvper
B) stock armour with mods and learn your template
C) do research find the dominating templates farm silver join a faction get your items and be agressive dont give people the oprotunity to beat your. Kill them first....

Anyone who has the patience and the drive to learn how to play the "harder templates" can and will be dominante.

I hope yalls server war is fun and yall enjoy it, but its just not for me because im past that stage. Its like graduating college then going back to highschool....
Another piece of advice i can give is dont be scared to go to test center and attempt to pvp there with the items. Youll see first hand how much faster the pvp takes place. Siege is the pvp server, but its skill level is by far lower than average...

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'm not saying that you are not good at pvp. I don't doubt that you could kill me with or without the items.

What I fail to understand is why you are unwilling to fight without them.

You say its not about the items, then why do you care if its faction or non-faction fights? It seems to me it is more about the loot and money for you then the fun of the pvp. The thrill of the kill if you will.

Its pretty obvious that more people are willing to fight under these conditions then under faction conditions. Call it crying about items if it makes you happy, but if it gets more people in the field, then I say its a good thing.

The question still remains, why are you bad mouthing it, if you don't like it, don't join in.

Its easy to sit back and criticize other people, but I don't see you offering a whole lot of suggestions on how to get more people involved.

It's the same reason I've been advocating that we bump the loot drops. We enjoy playing UO with all that it offers, not just in GM no-item property gear. This is Ultima Online in the year 2009, not 1999...

the real question is... why do you guys not want to use the good items you have? Obviously, it's because you fear losing it... so why not support the idea that makes it not such a big deal to lose it? You know... beefing up PvM loot drops so that when you kill a lady mel, you're guaranteed a crimson cincture or when you kill a shimmering effusion... you're guarnateed a crystalline... or when you kill a dark father, an arty will always drop into someones pack. Have Treasures of Tokuno turned on year round. Let us hunt for these items and hunt the people hunting for these items.

Too many people have the misconception that this is supposed to be a classic shard where people are duking it out in GM armor and weapons. Well its not. We have ninjas and rune beetle carapaces and ornaments of the magician and so on.

This shard is about no insurance and no trammel. Everything else is just like the rest of UO... albeit slightly broken and in need of a few tweaks, but still... just like the rest of UO.

If loot was easier to obtain, those who prefer not to PvP would supply those who do. It would be cheaper to enjoy yourself and you wouldn't have to join anything to compete.

Win-Win.

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well 420 is out, and thats fine. So lets get the ball rolling and start killing each other already.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the real question is... why do you guys not want to use the good items you have?
I've got better things to do than farm items. I would prefer to spend what little time I do have actually engaging in pvp.

Why should pvp be about items instead of skill and teamwork?

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the real question is... why do you guys not want to use the good items you have?
I've got better things to do than farm items. I would prefer to spend what little time I do have actually engaging in pvp.
Exactly!!!!

There are people out there who would prefer to spend what little time they do have... farming for items! They enjoy that... and right now they don't go to doom because they can spend hours there and walk away with nothing.

If PvM loot was much better... you could go to a vendor and buy good stuff for semi-cheap prices. Suit up, go out and just PvP when you're on. Or you could hunt the hunting spots (cause there would be lots more) for those hunting for items... kill the hunters and take their loots.

It's WIN-WIN!

and I also think all Runic kits should have 10x's more charges on them. A barbed kit should have 150 charges... not 15, for the amount of time one puts into getting one. Crafters need love too.

Why should pvp be about items instead of skill and teamwork?
PvP is very much about skill and teamwork... but let me tell you that it has been for more than 6 years now, very much about items too.

Accept that fact and move forward.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exactly!!!!

There are people out there who would prefer to spend what little time they do have... farming for items! They enjoy that... and right now they don't go to doom because they can spend hours there and walk away with nothing.

If PvM loot was much better... you could go to a vendor and buy good stuff for semi-cheap prices. Suit up, go out and just PvP when you're on. Or you could hunt the hunting spots (cause there would be lots more) for those hunting for items... kill the hunters and take their loots.

It's WIN-WIN!

and I also think all Runic kits should have 10x's more charges on them. A barbed kit should have 150 charges... not 15, for the amount of time one puts into getting one. Crafters need love too.

PvP is very much about skill and teamwork... but let me tell you that it has been for more than 6 years now, very much about items too.

Accept that fact and move forward.

Not disagreeing with you at all. Either way is good with me - make the items very common, or not at all.

But thats not the point of this war anyway. It's about having fun and working with what we have. If they make your changes then great! In the meantime I think this is a pretty good suggestion.

F

Førsaken

But thats not the point of this war anyway. It's about having fun and working with what we have.
Well, working with what I have involves UO as it is today. Maybe they should just delete Siege Perilous, you guys don't have the desire to put in any efforts to better yourselves, instead you just cry and make excuses as to why you DON'T have such items, which is complete BS.

Like I said before, now it's coming down to people; a) Not wanting to loot at all, "to get right back into PvP" or b) Expect items to be given back free or damn near free.

This thread is looking more and more like a, "Hey guys, lets go to prodo shard so we don't have to fear losing our pixels anymore."

I'll have fun when I start seeing people fight again. Until then, thank you GIL and GOSH for your constant spawns and giving 420 some targets when they're not lazy and go out to find spawners.

Sadly, GIL/GOSH is not my type of PvP.

B

Bruin

You know I'm the one who has been pushing for this so let me give MY reasons.

#1 a few arguements here.
People have said in this thread, get with the times. Well if you haven't noticed, Trammel, insurance, and pixel crack are all part of the times, its where uo has been heading for 9 years now. We play Siege where at least the first two do not exist, but we are stuck in 1999 for at least those reasons.

#2 - why I am pushing for this.
I like pvp. It's one of the main reasons why I enjoy this game.
I'm sure people have noticed, with the release of AoS, combat became more dependent on items. But back then items complemented your abilities and skills.

Remember when AoS was first released, warriors would wear probably about 15 HCI on jewels and bless a hit lightening 20 kryss with 15 mana leech. Mages would bless an uber 1/2 with 9 DCI or 8 SDI and run with a throwaway 1/1. Yes items existed, yes they were used, but they didn't overpower your skills or stats.

Now, the items are more important than your skills or stats. When having 30 dex and an SSI 40 bow you swing faster than having 120 dex with no SSI, that means 40 SSI > 90 dex. Stats/skills no longer matter, item properties do.

In itself, I don't like it. I prefer skill based combat to item based combat. However if the items have to be there, I'll accept it, provided that they are usable and attainable by all/most. And that's the catch.

Back then you needed 30k in gear to compete, and if you died and lost it I could deal with that. Now, you need 500k+ in gear.

Now lets look at the economics of this 500k in gear. My guildmate, a tamer, raves about this place he found where he can kill monsters and make 40k every 1/2 hour. Wow, that's 80k an hour. That would take 6.25 hours of farming in order to buy enough gear for 1 death. And that's if I was a tamer, I'm not.

500k in gear is also $2-$2.50 if you went out and bought gold.

Maybe I'm old fashioned. You can call me an old fogie. You are welcome to say get with the times, or move on, whatever you feel like. But I draw the line at some things. And I refuse to either:

- Pay $13 a month, train up a tamer, then farm for 6.25 hours to have enough gold just to compete for one death in pvp.
- Use my character to farm up gold, which would probably take 10+ hours to get 500k gold to compete per death.
- Buy gold in such a way that it ends up costing me $2-$2.50 to compete per death.

The barriers to entry to pvp on Siege are WAY to high. That's fine for the rich folk, since well they're rich, they have the best items, and they dominate in pvp. But for the rest of us, it sucks @ss.

So yes, I'm proposing a way to bring back pvp fun to the masses, while removing at least a big part of the barrier to entry - faction gear.

Don't want to do it? Fine, don't join in. Think I'm an old fashioned fogey and live in 1999, by all means call me what you want. But you will never ever ever convince me it is worthwhile to farm for 10 hours for a 5 minute fight - or keep paying real $ to do so. So I'm doing what I can to bring back the joy in pvp for me, and hopefully others.

Ever notice how many people run stealth templates? Even the damn mages are running ninja/stealth now. Know why? Because it's easy to get away as a ninja stealther, and people are afraid of losing their gear. And I'm sick of it.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The barriers to entry to pvp on Siege are WAY to high. That's fine for the rich folk, since well they're rich, they have the best items, and they dominate in pvp. But for the rest of us, it sucks @ss.

Ever notice how many people run stealth templates? Even the damn mages are running ninja/stealth now. Know why? Because it's easy to get away as a ninja stealther, and people are afraid of losing their gear. And I'm sick of it.
So why in the hell aren't you, vortex and every other Sieger you can get who feels the same way spamming the hell out of UHall and these boards about fixing PvM loot?

I've been bringing up this issue for YEARS now... and with not much success to get people to help me out in this cause.

Get up and do something to SOLVE the problem... and no, a 1 time off-shoot event is not what I'm talking about.

Start bringing it to the developers attention that we want to PvP and not for $2.50 per death.

Only way it's going to change is if we all get together and collectively tell them: "This is what we want you to do."

F

Førsaken

And I'm sick of it.
That's about all I agree with in your entire bs post and/thread. :thumbsup:

I'm sick of all the crying. I'm sick of all the ignorance that soil this game. I'm sick of people not learning game mechanics. I'm sick of people farming gold and not peerless / champs. I'm sick of you being sick about the wrong reasons.

I don't care if you're old, young, or in between-Learn the game or be happy sitting in your pixel crack house, role playing, and having tea parties.

rolleyes:

Critical Gaming

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got started/situated in one months time here. Starting out with nothing and ending up with three backup suits and lots of gold.

Do peerless, do champs, sell your scrolls/good loot. Farm silver, sell your silver, get faction arties, loot runic from other pvpers, collect some bods, buy horned kits/barbed kits/bronze hammers.

If you're not up to PLAYING THE GAME (mentioned above) and you choose to wear GM armor, you're putting yourself at a severe disadvantage, and you have no right to complain that others have an advantage over you.

Its like forsaken said, you need to learn to play the game rather than pancake about how its so hard. This is siege afterall. =\

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone else has put in their opinions (aka crying about factions and the items), so get off my back for having mine. Good day!
Why don't you take your own advice man :danceb:

Your not interested..fair enough others are so perhaps you could move on to the next thread to grief.

Faenwen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have no idea about PVP, just know RPwars that was a lot of fighting fun....
bet i will be more death than a live .... but who cares it will be fun

i am in

Kael

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's about all I agree with in your entire bs post and/thread. :thumbsup:

I'm sick of all the crying. I'm sick of all the ignorance that soil this game. I'm sick of people not learning game mechanics. I'm sick of people farming gold and not peerless / champs. I'm sick of you being sick about the wrong reasons.

I don't care if you're old, young, or in between-Learn the game or be happy sitting in your pixel crack house, role playing, and having tea parties.

rolleyes:
LOL

People understand the game and your version of its "mechanics". Some just choose not to have suits set up like its test center and actually use runic armor instead. I had ridiculus suits like those on Atlantic/Chessy and tired of it after 6 years. I'm sorry that I refuse to create a Tamer char to just sit there ( or usually not even sit there ) and farm silver.

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why am i still reading posts from 420 (koc or whoever you are atm) members? They're out, nbd, lets get to the action. Guide lines rules etc etc...

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because that really has a huge affect on your game play? It has none.

I think I'll stay on it, thanks though!
So you guys are not just interested in being in Minax for the obvious benefits but you want to insure you are able to twink us in factions regardless of where we go. I gotcha loud and clear. Honestly, whatever you do has very little effect on my game play.

F

Førsaken

LOL

People understand the game and your version of its "mechanics". Some just choose not to have suits set up like its test center and actually use runic armor instead. I had ridiculus suits like those on Atlantic/Chessy and tired of it after 6 years. I'm sorry that I refuse to create a Tamer char to just sit there ( or usually not even sit there ) and farm silver.
*golf clap* and just a tip, YOU DON'T NEED A TAMER TO SUCCEED, BUT GG.

@ Sir Failing Morder - Why? Because I, or anyone can. :thumbsup:

F

Førsaken

So you guys are not just interested in being in Minax for the obvious benefits but you want to insure you are able to twink us in factions regardless of where we go. I gotcha loud and clear. Honestly, whatever you do has very little effect on my game play.
:sad3::sad2::sad3:

:stretcher:

B

Bruin

This thread is degenerating into some place it should not, so lets start pulling back guys.

What I don't get though -

1. We have guild members in factions, willing to fight other faction guilds.
2. On top of that, we have guild members who want to fight guild wars via non-factions.

So our guild will fight both via factions and non-faction wars, something other nameless guilds won't do, yet we're the one called crybabies?