• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Selling/Price Check: Weird Recall Rune, Grimm's Fairy Tales, Recipe for Serpentwyne, Others....

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi There -

Looking for a price check/offers on the following items. Feel free to reply, pm or ICQ me at 233305062. Thank you.
herejustin.jpg

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1- 200ish
2- dunno, depends on how common that particular one is & if house still exists to where more can be made
3- 50ish
4- 10-20ish
5- 100ish
6- 150ish

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking offers on the others, anyone else can tell me more about the rune or what I should find out about it to see it's value, if any?

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Taking offers on the others, anyone else can tell me more about the rune or what I should find out about it to see it's value, if any?
IIRC the rune is made by using HTML coding on the house sign, then marking a rune from inside the house. I am not sure if this method can be used anymore, and do not know if the Heaven house still has that sign. You could recall to it and see. I have a set of seven different runes like that, with varying names and colours. I think I paid between 1-4m for my runes.