• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

[Price Check] Selling/Price Check: Weird Recall Rune, Grimm's Fairy Tales, Recipe for Serpentwyne, Others....

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi There -

Looking for a price check/offers on the following items. Feel free to reply, pm or ICQ me at 233305062. Thank you.
herejustin.jpg

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1- 200ish
2- dunno, depends on how common that particular one is & if house still exists to where more can be made
3- 50ish
4- 10-20ish
5- 100ish
6- 150ish

jrok512

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking offers on the others, anyone else can tell me more about the rune or what I should find out about it to see it's value, if any?

Qikdraw

Sage
Taking offers on the others, anyone else can tell me more about the rune or what I should find out about it to see it's value, if any?
IIRC the rune is made by using HTML coding on the house sign, then marking a rune from inside the house. I am not sure if this method can be used anymore, and do not know if the Heaven house still has that sign. You could recall to it and see. I have a set of seven different runes like that, with varying names and colours. I think I paid between 1-4m for my runes.