• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

See you in Virginia for the 20th Anniversary party!!!!

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Looks like about 800$ for a first class ticket from DFW to Richmond airport on AA ...or approximately 6 platinum....just sayin'
The bad news for me, I will be flying SW out of Hobby. The good news, by the time the party rolls around, I should have enough points on my SW CC to fly for FREE! WOOT!

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Lucky you...
It will be 3,600$ to fly business from where I am to Dulles.
And it will be 20+ hours transit time, with at least two connections. But alas, I will make that sacrifice. :p

At 6'1'', I did the mistake of flying couch to another country once. NEVER again.
I want a flying couch....
tumblr_mr99cqH32I1qg2hofo1_1280.jpg

But yea long trips in coach suck

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Okay, I got the memo. I will pack my lunch with me as well, not just the booze.
Gods, just looking at all that sugary stuff makes me feel ill! :eek:

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I hope to attend, pending dates.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I don't anticipate attending. Hope you guys post plenty of pictures, though. Would love to see them! :grouphug:

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
While my real life is being turned upside down and inside out... odds are I will be able to attend this event. I will be living about an eight hour drive away soon. :party:
I hope you have tons of fun there.
I am not attending it. My visa renewal request was denied and I don't think they will review my case if I appeal, so I won't bother with it for the next 4 years.
Going to enjoy Canada instead. :)

A pity I won't get to meet you folks there, but such is life.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While my real life is being turned upside down and inside out... odds are I will be able to attend this event. I will be living about an eight hour drive away soon. :party:
Where are you moving to?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
See ya at the party.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Change of plans, thanks to some wonderful Pitmuck goblins who have offered me a ride. I'm going, I'm going, I'm going! :danceb::banana::heart: