• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Scroll

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Looks just like a spell scroll tied up with black string but titled "Scroll". Anyone have any ideas on what it could be ?

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I remember the old "a scroll" items... believe those were bugged magery spell scrolls from before 2003...

That doesnt sound like this tho.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Draza is correct, sounds like it's an old bugged spell scroll. Most likely a bugged mana vampire as those ones have the black ribbon around the scroll graphic (it's actually a dark green but looks black). I think harm may be that color too.

I have a couple of different colors, give me a few and I'll edit in a pic of mine.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here are pictures of the ones I have.

upload_2019-9-13_16-36-48.png upload_2019-9-13_16-37-9.png upload_2019-9-13_16-37-36.png

If you have interest in selling your scroll, I would buy it. I don't have that color and I have a 'library' in one of my homes that I could use it in.