1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Scroll

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Loriel, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Loriel

Loriel Seasoned Veteran

Looks just like a spell scroll tied up with black string but titled "Scroll". Anyone have any ideas on what it could be ?

2. Draza

Draza Journeyman

I remember the old "a scroll" items... believe those were bugged magery spell scrolls from before 2003...

That doesnt sound like this tho.

3. Maldar

Maldar Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Can you post a pic of it?

4. Dryzzid of Atlantic

Dryzzid of Atlantic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Draza is correct, sounds like it's an old bugged spell scroll. Most likely a bugged mana vampire as those ones have the black ribbon around the scroll graphic (it's actually a dark green but looks black). I think harm may be that color too.

I have a couple of different colors, give me a few and I'll edit in a pic of mine.

Maldar likes this.
  5. Dryzzid of Atlantic

Dryzzid of Atlantic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Here are pictures of the ones I have.

upload_2019-9-13_16-36-48.png upload_2019-9-13_16-37-9.png upload_2019-9-13_16-37-36.png

If you have interest in selling your scroll, I would buy it. I don't have that color and I have a 'library' in one of my homes that I could use it in.

6. Loriel

Loriel Seasoned Veteran

Well for starters it's on Europa and also I still don't know how much it's worth so... Saying that I would sell if I knew.