• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scripting and macroing out in the open

P

Paris_Hilton

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

So just because someone [has] a container weighing an outrageous amount [on their doorstep] does not mean they are a scriptor.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're kidding, right? That's a joke? Tell me that's a joke.

Way to argue with a factual statement with the 0.0000000001% anomaly. You're probably one of maybe 2 guys that plays, has ever played, or ever will play this game that serves as an example of this goofy statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

I live in Felucca (double resources).
My house is in the middle of a forest.
I cut regulary wood (both in front of my house and somewhere else), but it is too tedious to convert all logs to boards/move them away (what for at all?)
So all my wood stocks is located in a pouch on my doorsteps.
And non gotten with other scripts than UOA scripts.
So the weight is not small, but noting which has to do with scripting.
*Salute*
Olahorand

[/ QUOTE ]

"I cut regulary wood (both in front of my house and somewhere else), but it is too tedious to convert all logs to boards/move them away..."

So you leave the wood/boards you chop "somewhere else" (not next to your front steps) somewhere else because it's "too tedious" to move them?

I mean really, if you are chopping wood away from your steps and go to all the trouble to turn it into boards you surely don't leave it lie in the middle of nowhere?

You haul it home I bet.

Just too tired/too busy. etc., to take ONE extra step to place it inside the house rather than on the steps?

(Teleporter on steps to the inside of the house, stacks of chests for boards placed next to the teleporter inside the house).

Guess that's just one step too many? Too time consuming?

You say you live in Fel. You must live in a nice safe spot if never see a red nor any spawn and need to get inside your house for safety with those nice boards you just hauled home.

N

nineninefour

<blockquote><hr>

My lumber box is up over 126k stones now, and that doesn't even include the 80k that I put on my vendor, nor the 20k of Frostwood I've got sitting in the bank.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well sure, and of course there's a difference between 1 chest with 100k stones and 3 or 4 chests all with like 500k stones. 120k seems like one man can do it over the course of a long time. But still, on the doorstep? I don't care who you are, if it's on your doorstep I'm suspicious. Especially if it's the telltale script-favorite red wooden box. A gift box or metal chest or something is more reasonable (though one can go within the other, so you never know).

By the way, I swear I can lumberjack around for hours and hours and hours, and never get a single frostwood log. I think I've chopped close to 1m boards since I gmed LJ and have only ever gotten 30 frostwood. What's your secret? You must tell me!

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the problem with UO is not scripters and macroers. Lets look at the scripter that mines ore or wood all day. Without this person doing this i would have to do it myself, and what if i wanted to make a 120 smith or 100 carp? Id have to spend days getting the items for it, im sorry but i have a job and a life so im thankful when i see that scripter out in fel getting stuff. I dont page on them or kill them. Also i know people are gonna complain that they make IRL cash doing this. So what, why should i care if someone makes some money to make my game play experience better. Make power to them.

Now for macroers. I think its just silly all you trammys get so upset that someone is training there char the easy way, before i learned how to do anything the easy way, I did my chars by hand and it took months. So when i found out what was going on i was thankful for macroers. I dont page or kill them either.

In short if your upset about scripters and macroers then you need to go outside and try interacting with people and stop worrying about what others do.

P

Paris_Hilton

"Now for macroers. I think its just silly all you trammys get so upset that someone is training there char the easy way, before i learned how to do anything the easy way, I did my chars by hand and it took months. So when i found out what was going on i was thankful for macroers. I dont page or kill them either."

Nobody's asking you to commit ingame suicide or get smacked with the banhammer if you REALLY hate actually 'playing' UO and you REALLY do despise the players who CAN somehow manage to figure out how to play UO without scripting/macroing.

Go play Wow or Runescape instead...

Cya!

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

"Now for macroers. I think its just silly all you trammys get so upset that someone is training there char the easy way, before i learned how to do anything the easy way, I did my chars by hand and it took months. So when i found out what was going on i was thankful for macroers. I dont page or kill them either."

Nobody's asking you to commit ingame suicide or get smacked with the banhammer if you REALLY hate actually 'playing' UO and you REALLY do despise the players who CAN somehow manage to figure out how to play UO without scripting/macroing.

Cya!

[/ QUOTE ]
Im not sure what suicide has to do with uo or my post but whatever, and i love pvping in uo and that is the only thing i enjoy. Also i have a wow account and i use a program to level my chars on there as well

G

I guess you don't consider that some of us legit crafters would happily supply you with ore too? And don't come the nonsense that scripters are cheaper, because they're not in the market to do you a service, they just want the profit.

Yeah, bots are the best thing to happen to UO. In fact, we should all go train unattended with scripts and await the UO AFK expansion set. The less you pay the more rewards you earn.... *rolls eyes* Possibly the most fooked up version of risk vs reward ever lol.

If you think being busy in RL excuses you for supporting cheats, you're kiding yourself. Just make sure your excuses are enough to justify a possible perma ban on your account...

Wenchy

F

Flanuva101

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

So just because someone [has] a container weighing an outrageous amount [on their doorstep] does not mean they are a scriptor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Way to argue with a factual statement with the 0.0000000001% anomaly. You're probably one of maybe 2 guys that plays, has ever played, or ever will play this game that serves as an example of this goofy statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

I cut regulary wood (both in front of my house and somewhere else), but it is too tedious to convert all logs to boards/move them away (what for at all?)
*Salute*
Olahorand

[/ QUOTE ]

"I cut regulary wood (both in front of my house and somewhere else), but it is too tedious to convert all logs to boards/move them away..."

So you leave the wood/boards you chop "somewhere else" (not next to your front steps) somewhere else because it's "too tedious" to move them?

I mean really, if you are chopping wood away from your steps and go to all the trouble to turn it into boards you surely don't leave it lie in the middle of nowhere?

You haul it home I bet.

Just too tired/too busy. etc., to take ONE extra step to place it inside the house rather than on the steps?

(Teleporter on steps to the inside of the house, stacks of chests for boards placed next to the teleporter inside the house).

You say you live in Fel. You must live in a nice safe spot if never see a red nor any spawn and need to get inside your house for safety with those nice boards you just hauled home.

[/ QUOTE ]

My god Paris, let it rest already. Who really cares if someone doesnt want to carry their boards an extra 2 steps inside the house. It is their house. They can do what they want. I mean really, contrary to what you believe, not everyone scripts. Make sure you get proof that someone actually scripts before you start trying to make everyone think you are an Angel. In one of your other threads you were talking about everyone being greedy and then I saw this...

<blockquote><hr>

If he's caught cheating (three times?) and banned his house will go bye bye and I will be REWARDED with a castle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now who is being greedy? REWARDED? You have 4 Keeps !! Now you want a castle? Since you say he scripts and will be banned soon....I will find out who it is before he is banned and buy his house just to make sure you dont get anything you dont need.

Found a perfect phrase for you.... He/She who lives in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

You haul it home I bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hauling is what my beetle does.
If I go for colored woods to enhance my bows etc. I get a lot of normal wood as well.

So I walk/recall to my home if the beetle and backpack are full and unload the beetle.

I dont see a reason to pass through 3 doors each time - some classic house types do not support teleporters ... 5 to 10 seconds of wasted time per trip - lets assume 50 trips per lumber track makes already several minutes in this case - plus a lot of pointless clicks. Wasted time, which gains you nothing. And what for? If my fletcher needs colored wood, he can pull it also from the box on the front steps.

I also never spent any wood for the museum collection - one still hopes for better solutions in the future, which do not involve 100s trips to unload some 60k stacks of logs/boards for getting just enough points for one item.

And Drachenfels is a nice quiet shard, where I usually only see the daily IDOC scout in my forest area, but no reds at all.

*Salute*
Olahorand

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

*Salute*
Olahorand

[/ QUOTE ]

You haul it home I bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well i happen to own a 18x18 full of rares and other stuff i also play on dialup.For me i have the cheast on the stairs so i dont have to load the entire house just to grab a few boards for enhancing aguildies bow or what ever i may be doing.So what if the conatiners on my steps its still MY STEPS thus part of MY HOUSE.you put your boards where you want ill put mine where i want.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I guess you don't consider that some of us legit crafters would happily supply you with ore too? And don't come the nonsense that scripters are cheaper, because they're not in the market to do you a service, they just want the profit.

[/ QUOTE ] I don't care how the ingots where farmed, all i care about is the price i have to pay, if you offer me a lower price ill buy from you! if not then ill go else where.

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah, bots are the best thing to happen to UO. In fact, we should all go train unattended with scripts and await the UO AFK expansion set. The less you pay the more rewards you earn.... *rolls eyes* Possibly the most fooked up version of risk vs reward ever lol.

[/ QUOTE ] Bots truly are the best thing uo has going, if not for scripts to gain skills and resources this game would blow, and i honestly don't care if you think the way i think is "fooked up".

<blockquote><hr>

If you think being busy in RL excuses you for supporting cheats, you're kiding yourself. Just make sure your excuses are enough to justify a possible perma ban on your account...

Wenchy

[/ QUOTE ]I don't remember saying I needed excuses, iv been perma ban twice from uo already, I just buy a new account and keep playing. When you have a job you can afford to do that.

But as of today I am playing legit, I sent an email to uo account department about a year ago asking to return to uo even tho i was perma ban, they said that i was allowed to start a new account but they will not unban the old one. So suck on that "wenchy".

G

<blockquote><hr>

I don't remember saying I needed excuses, iv been perma ban twice from uo already, I just buy a new account and keep playing. When you have a job you can afford to do that.

But as of today I am playing legit, I sent an email to uo account department about a year ago asking to return to uo even tho i was perma ban, they said that i was allowed to start a new account but they will not unban the old one. So suck on that "wenchy".

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.

Why would I care if you're wanting to throw cash at new accounts whenever you screw up? The only unfortunate thing is that EA haven't started charging for new accounts started from the 14 day trial codes and account transfer handling fees. If they want to allow cheats back in, it would make sense to take a fee to cover additional GM monitoring...

I'm very happily enjoying UO with my original vet accounts, templates, items and houses for a straight monthly sub. If you think your situation is superior because you bounce from ban to bought account and back again, you're a wee bit misguided.

Wenchy

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I don't remember saying I needed excuses, iv been perma ban twice from uo already, I just buy a new account and keep playing. When you have a job you can afford to do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

LOL.

Why would I care if you're wanting to throw cash at new accounts whenever you screw up? The only unfortunate thing is that EA haven't started charging for new accounts started from the 14 day trial codes and account transfer handling fees. If they want to allow cheats back in, it would make sense to take a fee to cover additional GM monitoring...

[/ QUOTE ] You asked if i would have an excuse when i got ban so that shows you care.

<blockquote><hr>

I'm very happily enjoying UO with my original vet accounts, templates, items and houses for a straight monthly sub. If you think your situation is superior because you bounce from ban to bought account and back again, you're a wee bit misguided.

Wenchy

[/ QUOTE ] I don't remember claiming im superior then anyone, i just don't let others tell me what is right and wrong when i pay 12.99 a month just as you do.;

G

Regardless of how much you pay each month, you don't play to a different set of rules or terms from the rest of us. So the right and wrong is perfectly clear. No matter how you justify breaking the rules, once you cross that line you're in the wrong.

Wenchy

P

Paris_Hilton

My god Paris, let it rest already. Who really cares if someone doesnt want to carry their boards an extra 2 steps inside the house. It is their house. They can do what they want. I mean really, contrary to what you believe, not everyone scripts. Make sure you get proof that someone actually scripts before you start trying to make everyone think you are an Angel. In one of your other threads you were talking about everyone being greedy and then I saw this...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If he's caught cheating (three times?) and banned his house will go bye bye and I will be REWARDED with a castle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now who is being greedy? REWARDED? You have 4 Keeps !! Now you want a castle? Since you say he scripts and will be banned soon....I will find out who it is before he is banned and buy his house just to make sure you dont get anything you dont need.

Found a perfect phrase for you.... He/She who lives in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

"Now who is being greedy? REWARDED? You have 4 Keeps !!"

Not greedy, I will give away one keep once I get that castle.

My neighbor continues to cheat, I get a castle! Fabulous reward. (Kind of makes me want to encourage cheating, lol).

"Since you say he scripts and will be banned soon....I will find out who it is before he is banned and buy his house just to make sure you dont get anything you dont need."

On YOUR trusty private Hotline to all the major UO cheaters (interesting)? Too bad you are friends with them and not someone who can ban them all (Me want castle! Me want castle!).

"Found a perfect phrase for you.... He/She who lives in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.""

Sorry that phrase would mean that I am a cheater who wishes to get OTHER cheaters in trouble?

Not sure why you think that phrase fits the situation.

I got one for my cheating neighbor though:

"If the heat's too hot, get out of the kitchen!"

Means he can quit cheating anytime and not continue to run the risk of getting himself burned.

But please Mr. F, do come again. You make me smile.

P

Paris_Hilton

"Well i happen to own a 18x18 full of rares and other stuff i also play on dialup.For me i have the cheast on the stairs so i dont have to load the entire house just to grab a few boards for enhancing aguildies bow or what ever i may be doing.So what if the conatiners on my steps its still MY STEPS thus part of MY HOUSE.you put your boards where you want ill put mine where i want."

You still play UO on dialup? I think that entitles you special Dev/GM attention and immunity from all the rules of UO.

Boxes, chests, pouches, etc., secured on house steps that contain massive amounts of weight in the them seems to be one major way to identify resource scripters.

I didn't think this up, nor did I research illegal 3rd party resource gathering programs.

I just read about it here on Stratics.

That said, I simply consider that anyone who has a container that contains an obscene amount of stones locked down on their steps is a potential resource scripter.

If there was a way to target that house or that container and report possible scripting I would most certainly do so.

If you choose to keep your resources on your steps that is your perogative, but it is my perogative to assume that you are scripting.

Fair enough?

P

Paris_Hilton

"...I dont see a reason to pass through 3 doors each time - some classic house types do not support teleporters..."

Good point.

Being a reasonable person, I will keep that in mind when I see these overweight containers secured to house steps. I will also keep in mind the other suspicious things that I see the homeowner doing ingame, before I accuse them of cheating.

My cheating neighbor does not own a classic house, and I already caught him tailoring while afk, do I need more to pass judgement in his case?

No.

P

Paris_Hilton

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Cya!

[/ QUOTE ]
Im not sure what suicide has to do with uo or my post but whatever, and i love pvping in uo and that is the only thing i enjoy. Also i have a wow account and i use a program to level my chars on there as well

[/ QUOTE ]

You said:

"So when i found out what was going on i was thankful for macroers."

I think:

Why's that?

THEY are afk working up THEIR characters skills, so how does that benefit you?

It doesn't.

So:

I read between the lines and understood that you were "thankful for macroers" because you ARE the macroer?

Then you said:

"I dont page or kill them either."""

I read:

Not going to page on myself or kill myself ingame for macroing afk. (Of course you aren't!)

That's where the suicide and banhammer references fit in.

P

Paris_Hilton

"...iv been perma ban twice from uo already, I just buy a new account and keep playing. When you have a job you can afford to do that."

You HAVE to afford to do it when you Keep getting banned for breaking the rules. (What did they ban you for?)

You think you are "special" for some reason, we know that already because you don't feel that you have to obey the same rules as we do in UO.

Now you want to say that you are the ONLY person who plays UO who has a job as well?

You should consider a career in comedy.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Bots truly are the best thing uo has going, if not for scripts to gain skills and resources this game would blow, and i honestly don't care if you think the way i think is "fooked up".

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it is...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Regardless of how much you pay each month, you don't play to a different set of rules or terms from the rest of us. So the right and wrong is perfectly clear. No matter how you justify breaking the rules, once you cross that line you're in the wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen.

P

Paris_Hilton

"...I will find out who it is before he is banned and buy his house just to make sure you dont get anything you dont need."

Lol.

Apparently he reads Stratics.

Looks like he's selling out, better hurry on over to that UO for sale website that I no longer go to to read all the latest dirt since they now require that you register with them before you can see what they are up to.

(Not giving them any of my personal info).

I wonder how many flags that account has.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Cya!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You said:

"So when i found out what was going on i was thankful for macroers."

I think:

Why's that?

THEY are afk working up THEIR characters skills, so how does that benefit you?

It doesn't.

So:

I read between the lines and understood that you were "thankful for macroers" because you ARE the macroer?

Then you said:

"I dont page or kill them either."""

I read:

Not going to page on myself or kill myself ingame for macroing afk. (Of course you aren't!)

That's where the suicide and banhammer references fit in.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really are slow, Im thankful for macroers because there the ones that showed me how to do it. If not for people like them there be no afk scripts and id have to do everything by hand.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

"...iv been perma ban twice from uo already, I just buy a new account and keep playing. When you have a job you can afford to do that."

You HAVE to afford to do it when you Keep getting banned for breaking the rules. (What did they ban you for?)

You think you are "special" for some reason, we know that already because you don't feel that you have to obey the same rules as we do in UO.

Now you want to say that you are the ONLY person who plays UO who has a job as well?

You should consider a career in comedy.

[/ QUOTE ]
An account cost like what 100 bucks? That aint crap for most people, smokers prolly spend that much in a month on cigs(i dont smoke). Also i know have to afk train chars when a patch messes up a template so its not like im afking everyday and buying a new account every month, iv bought like 4 accounts in the past 6 years or something like that and iv sold like 2 of them(none ban accounts).

And you missunderstand i dont consider myself special i just don't obey the rules. I mean what they gonna do to me? Page lol most the time a gm wont even show up.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Bots truly are the best thing uo has going, if not for scripts to gain skills and resources this game would blow, and i honestly don't care if you think the way i think is "fooked up".

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it is...

[/ QUOTE ]
Then go cry about it.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
doesnt matter what EA does, they did the massive gold ban and a certian website owner was cought and banned, but they are back in game and back to selling items/gold

Sure they may ban folks but as far as the same folks comeing back they have not stoped that or else tehy woudl have made it so when teh gold/item ban happened a year and a half ago.

Until they start stoping folks from reopening accounts with teh same cc, once banned the filth will come back and do the same thing over again until cought, then rinse and repeat

P

Paris_Hilton

"Page lol most the time a gm wont even show up."

*Sigh*

UO could have been such a great game too, if the people in charge of running it had bothered to put some effort into handling it properly.

I

imported_dukarlo

<blockquote><hr>

Hello i got just a simple question! Can we get some gms working during the night shift?
I play on Great lakes during the night when i get off work. I have noticed a ton of people sitting out in the open in luna around the bank area macroing and scripting away working there spirit speak, necro, and chivlry skills. You walk up to them and they will never say anything to you if you ask them anything. Now i know its possible that they might just be ignoring me if they are there. I do find it hard to beleve that someone can sit and push 2 macro buttons they have set up repeatedly non stop for 5 hours straight. I have tried to call and report them but i never get past the number &amp; in que for gm.

EA hasnt enforced its terms of service for a few years now.
I loved the burning houses and all but nothing are being done about the scripters that are right out in the open. Whats the point in having a option to ask for help or report a exploiter if you have nobody to do anything about it.
Please Help!

[/ QUOTE ]

F

Flanuva101

<blockquote><hr>

On YOUR trusty private Hotline to all the major UO cheaters (interesting)? Too bad you are friends with them and not someone who can ban them all (Me want castle! Me want castle!).

[/ QUOTE ]

See, perfect example. There you go accusing and assuming again without knowing any of the facts. Not once did I say that I was friends with these people or even knew them. I dont, dont really care to either. All you care about is downing everyone else in a futile effort to make yourself look better.

<blockquote><hr>

"Found a perfect phrase for you.... He/She who lives in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.""

Sorry that phrase would mean that I am a cheater who wishes to get OTHER cheaters in trouble?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, that phrase, in this case, means this, you want to make everyone think you are a perfect angel and you are from from it.

<blockquote><hr>

I got one for my cheating neighbor though:

"If the heat's too hot, get out of the kitchen!"

Means he can quit cheating anytime and not continue to run the risk of getting himself burned.

[/ QUOTE ]

omg, i dont believe I am about to say this but i agree with you

F

Flanuva101

There are a few things from this thread that the Devs should read...

1. There is a problem with afk macroing

2. The GM's should not just send out a canned response each time someone gets paged on, they should personally check out the situation at the time of the page.

3. The Mods or Stratics should change whatever they need to change in order to get the people banned that have just said they do the above mentioned things in numerous posts in this thread.

4. Ban the person who lives beside Paris Hilton and then let his house go OSI for a couple years

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

3. The Mods or Stratics should change whatever they need to change in order to get the people banned that have just said they do the above mentioned things in numerous posts in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]
You just broke a rule.

Publicly discussing actions by the moderators is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: bans, warnings, locks, and moved threads. Any inquiries or comments on bans, warnings, or other moderator actions, are to be sent in private messages or via email. A moderator may choose to publicly inform the participants of a forum about bans and warnings if this is in the interest of the forum.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
You just broke a rule.

Publicly discussing actions by the moderators is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to: bans, warnings, locks, and moved threads. Any inquiries or comments on bans, warnings, or other moderator actions, are to be sent in private messages or via email. A moderator may choose to publicly inform the participants of a forum about bans and warnings if this is in the interest of the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you owe several people a new keyboard...*shakes off coffee*

Speak about the pot calling the kettle black....

Wenchy

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
You just broke a rule.

[/ QUOTE ]
The rule you are quoting concerns actions moderators have taken, not hypothetical ones. On a sidenote, backseat moderating isn't looked upon too kindly either. If you have an issue with a post, each one has a Notify Moderator button below it.

F

Flanuva101

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
You just broke a rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

How did I just break a rule? I was not publicly discussing any banning that occurred. I was saying that something should be done about it. Learn some things friend

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
You just broke a rule.

[/ QUOTE ]
The rule you are quoting concerns actions moderators have taken, not hypothetical ones. On a sidenote, backseat moderating isn't looked upon too kindly either. If you have an issue with a post, each one has a Notify Moderator button below it.

[/ QUOTE ]\
I really don't care what you look kindly upon.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well, it is...

Then go cry about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

Why did U even bother reply since U "honestly don´t care what we think"?

Seems to me U do after all...

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Well, it is...

Then go cry about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

Why did U even bother reply since U "honestly don´t care what we think"?

Seems to me U do after all...

[/ QUOTE ]
because im at work with spare time .

C

Connor_Graham

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
You just broke a rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]\

[/ QUOTE ]

*waits for the Scissors of Snippage*

*prepares to duck for the inevitable swing of the Mighter Hammer of Bannage*

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
You just broke a rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]\

[/ QUOTE ]

*waits for the Scissors of Snippage*

*prepares to duck for the inevitable swing of the Mighter Hammer of Bannage*

[/ QUOTE ]
Ill just use a proxxy to get on here.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, that doesn´t change the fact that U did reply to it.

And U continue to reply...

Come on. Tell me the truth. We´re all friends here.

SouthernRageLNR

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, that doesn´t change the fact that U did reply to it.

And U continue to reply...

Come on. Tell me the truth. We´re all friends here.

[/ QUOTE ]
u figured me out i wanna be ya friend

C

Cygnas

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

A notify Moderator button? Where? I looked and must be missing it... an awesome feature to have by the way, just didn't know there was one and still can't find the button. *looks again*

C

Connor_Graham

It's the circle with the line across the center, second icon from the right (Post Extras) on the bottom of each post.

Stigmatas

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

That said, I simply consider that anyone who has a container that contains an obscene amount of stones locked down on their steps is a potential resource scripter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Potential, yes. Probable? Maybe. But, still, you are just assuming.

I've had chests, boxes, crates, etc. locked down on my steps for various reasons, mainly chopping wood, because anyone with half a brain knows how to chop lots of wood, quickly.

I invite you to come to my homes on Pac, and see for yourself some of the heavy containers I have stored there. All legit. Maybe I will even take my lumberjack out of hiding and put a crate there for ya to gaze at. I can get some obscene weights going on in a short, short time.

And while your there, buy some crap off my vendor eh?

*hint*

UOA macros"

Recall to spot 1
chop
recall to home crate....dump
recall to spot 2
chop
recall to home crate...dump
etc.

You either don't chop wood, and if you do, you suck at it. Going out to collect resources that you eventually want at home and sticking the container to collect them in, more than 1 step away from your recall in spot, is, well, just dumb. Get real hon, pls.

And

Would

You

Pls

stop

hitting

carriage

return

all the time! grrr its annoying

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
You just broke a rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Backseat moderates Sheridan.

C

Cygnas

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
You just broke a rule.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Backseat moderates Sheridan.

[/ QUOTE ]

The ONE exception to this rule should be that if a Moderator starts a thread or new topic, that person is no longer a moderator for that particular thread. It's hard to keep personal opinions out of something we/he/she started. But it is a damn hard job being a Moderator!

Z

zeldor111

Are you guys kidding me, do you even know how easy it is to write a script to answer you? there are scripts out there that do that now, but only good scripters have them, that's why the staff asks certain questions, they actually have the ability to see if a script is running, just so you guys know that.. so do yourself a favor and just page on them, don't be police, you may catch some but you wont catch the big timers and the big timers are what is the problem.

Z

zeldor111

LOL, "to change the tell tale wooden box" to something else is 3 letters, your too funny.

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

My lumber box is up over 126k stones now, and that doesn't even include the 80k that I put on my vendor, nor the 20k of Frostwood I've got sitting in the bank.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well sure, and of course there's a difference between 1 chest with 100k stones and 3 or 4 chests all with like 500k stones. 120k seems like one man can do it over the course of a long time. But still, on the doorstep? I don't care who you are, if it's on your doorstep I'm suspicious. Especially if it's the telltale script-favorite red wooden box. A gift box or metal chest or something is more reasonable (though one can go within the other, so you never know).

By the way, I swear I can lumberjack around for hours and hours and hours, and never get a single frostwood log. I think I've chopped close to 1m boards since I gmed LJ and have only ever gotten 30 frostwood. What's your secret? You must tell me!

[/ QUOTE ]

Z

zeldor111

sweet ok legit guy I need 500k shadow ingots and 500k iron ingots and 250k vertite whats that gonna take for you 2 months or more?

<blockquote><hr>

Wenchy

[/ QUOTE ]