• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sarah Palin

• Thread starter monnie101
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
U

UltimaSword

I don't like Obama much, though I am a Democrat before I'll ever be a Republican, I like his proposal on taxes. People under $250k etc. I personally think they should tax the hell out of millionaires and billionaires.

Look at those rappers and other artists who spend thousands in one night at the club drinking ridiculously expensive alcohol and such. That's just very sad. If I had that much money to throw around, I'd rather go into a store and buy $5,000 of toys and videos, (donate it to the gamers charity) so they could buy toys for the kids in Hospitals who need them to make their stay less painful. Especially the Children's hospitals with dying kids. Spending thousands on Alcohol in a nightclub like that almost seems like a slap in the face to struggling people.
yeah but have you ever looked into it. many rappers donate and many help kids in the ghettos. research before you talk it helps unless you dont care. ill even give links if you want. before talking about rappers look at the ceo's of these money hungry corporations. and even they donate sometimes.

M

monnie101

I don't like Obama much, though I am a Democrat before I'll ever be a Republican, I like his proposal on taxes. People under $250k etc. I personally think they should tax the hell out of millionaires and billionaires.

Look at those rappers and other artists who spend thousands in one night at the club drinking ridiculously expensive alcohol and such. That's just very sad. If I had that much money to throw around, I'd rather go into a store and buy $5,000 of toys and videos, (donate it to the gamers charity) so they could buy toys for the kids in Hospitals who need them to make their stay less painful. Especially the Children's hospitals with dying kids. Spending thousands on Alcohol in a nightclub like that almost seems like a slap in the face to struggling people.
yeah but have you ever looked into it. many rappers donate and many help kids in the ghettos. research before you talk it helps unless you dont care. ill even give links if you want. before talking about rappers look at the ceo's of these money hungry corporations. and even they donate sometimes.
Actually Ultama Sword, I know that already. There is no need to research it. I'm an artist, I know artists who have made it, and I do listen to some HipHop. I've been an artist all my life and associated with them all my life. My ex was a dancer in a band that toured the world. I've been a musician all my life. Not only that, but I WAS one of those people who used to show off! I wasn't nearly as famous but I had thoughsands in my pocket from other ventures, before lost everything 8 years ago. I worked hard too! I still have my $3000 gold chain which I'll post a pic if you don't believe me. BTW I apologise if this soudns egocentric that isn't my intention because I actually believe I'm no better then anyone else. I never show off my chain now or brag about it. I've never in my life made a song bragging about money. I only wear it sometimes for myself meaning something I have to show for myself, that proves I worked and have something. Though now I'm thinking of selling it because of gold issues and politics behind it.

I now I see the person I used to be and changed my ways. If I know anything at all in my life, it is music which saved my life. I'm going to quote another comment I made in another post, paraphrasing here, "I know a lot of these deadbeat scumbag corporations donate to worthwhile causes but that doesn't make what they do, right. Pablo Escobar donated countless amounts of food and money to poor people but he was a ruthless villain who murdered and tortured people." Now that is an extreme example to get my point across but I can come up with lighter ones if it would suit you better.

Just because an artist donates some money doesn't make his frivolous spending noble. i.e. spending thousands showing off in a nightclub and making song after song bragging able owning blood diamonds, fast women, and cars.

Find out if the person already researched before you talk, or better yet lived the life, it helps unless you don't care. :)

P/S I don't listen to garbage artists such as those who make those songs. They also tend to be the same that demean women. I help setup a DJ friend of mine and I can't stand it when he plays those songs and what's worse is that these girls request him to play it. BTW I was offered an easy money gig DJing but I would have to play those songs. Guess what, I rather be penniless and broke then promote such ethics. Believe me I could use the money. The only HipHop I listen to is the real hip hop (not Rap) that talks about positive movements and activism. Artists such as Public Enemy & Indigo who attends pickets. If you look at my Myspace which I posted in a few threads, you will see that Indigo is my second top ten friend right after Lydia Lunch:
http://www.myspace.com/indigomc

U

UltimaSword

There is also nothing wrong with using your money in anyway you want. As long as it doesn't hurt others really. At least the rappers I listen to I know have made donations or had free concerts for kids or set up programs. Maybe some of them haven't but I listen to real hip-hop/rap. Also it is impossible for me to know if you ever researched it. No offense at all but your post just came off as one of the typical hip-hop/rap hater type things my bad. Just for the hell of it here is a list (artists I listen to and donations and such):

NaS - Performed for VT after the shootings. He also promotes unity of all races and encourages youth to go and vote.

Jay-Z - During his retirement, Jay-Z also became involved in philanthropic activity. On August 9, 2006, he met with UN Secretary General Kofi Annan at the organization's headquarters in New York. The rapper pledged to use his upcoming world tour to raise awareness of–and combat–global water shortage. Already on the look-out for a way to, in his own words, "become helpful", he had been made aware of this issue during a visit to Africa. The effort took place in partnership with the UN, as well as MTV, which produced a documentary entitled Diary of Jay-Z: Water for Life, first airing in November 2006.

Jay-Z also, along with Sean "Diddy" Combs, pledged USD 1 million to the American Red Cross' relief effort after Hurricane Katrina. Jay-Z stated his support for Kanye West after the latter's outburst against President Bush during a live Katrina charity telethon. He also addressed the issue of the Katrina disaster, and the government's response, in his song Minority Report.

Young Jeezy - Young Jeezy presented a week-long toy drive and charity event series with his Corporate Thugz Entertainment (CTE) family with the first annual Toyz n da Hood toy drive. The series presented 1,000 toys for 1,000 kids at various locations in Macon and Atlanta, which began on December 17, 2007, with the CTE Christmas Kickoff from 10PM to 5AM at Club Miami. The toy giveaway took place in the Unionville neighborhood of Macon and at the Old Fourth Ward Community in Atlanta.

T.I. - In addition to helping with Hurricane Katrina relief efforts, T.I. worked with troubled youths at Paulding Detention Center in Atlanta, provided scholarships for single parent families at Boys and Girls Clubs, and headlined the Boost Mobile Rockcorps concert at New York's Radio City Music Hall, which featured such performers as Fat Joe, Slim Thug, and Kanye West, and was held exclusively for community service volunteers. In June 2005, The Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes Foundation, named for the deceased member of multi-platinum female group TLC, and Atlanta's V-103 honored T.I. with the 2005 Lisa Lopes Award for groundbreaking achievements in music and community service which was court ordered. With this steady list of growing accomplishments T.I. is being recognized as the "Jay-Z of the South," according to Pharrell Williams of multi-platinum production team The Neptunes.

T.I.'s night club, Club Crucial, where he and V-103 announcer Greg Street will give away 200 bicycles to neighborhood children in the Boys and Girls Club.

the Game - The Game partnered with 310 Motoring to create his own shoe called The Hurricanes. A portion of the proceeds of the shoe are donated to the victims of Hurricane Katrina.

As a side note i know u probably dont need to read this but im bored so... lol I also listen to public enemy, eminem, tupac, B.I.G., 3000, rahkim, common, and some others.

M

monnie101

You're right they can use their money however they want and they Puffy does have enough money to do both donations and throw around in a nightclub. I didn't really make a good post and I used rappers as an example so I can see how it came off looking that way so that's kind of my bad. I meant it to all artists who so similar. You do have a point there though. As much as I dislike Puffy (I was a fan of Biggy years ago but that's another subject). I saw an interview with an underground hiphop artist the other day that was saying something similar that I said about some rappers spending thoughsands in a nightclub. And donating money while spending thoughsands in a nightclub sometimes, is much better then the ones who don't donate at all and spend thoughsands in a nightclub.

I do like Nas. Got a few CDs. I especially like that song, "Hip Hop is Dead." I actually stumbled upon JayZ's YouTube account which was kool. He only has around 50 subscribers which makes it easier to get in contact with him and talk to him if you wanted to. He gives a lot of good advice and he seems like a much more humble guy then I thought. I only have 1 of his older CDs.
http://www.youtube.com/user/dversjaz

It's amazing how the internet now allows you to get to know some artists on a personal level if you're intentions are true enough and as long as a person isn't a stalker of course lol.

I'm sorry for my post coming across the way it did in some areas. I have this thing where I think I'm going to help save the world or something. Maybe I need to be a bit more blissful. I used to be one of those people who took a charter bus to washington to picket. lol

My taste is really diverse. I listened to oldies today and the Wicked soundtrack lol. Tonight I'm going to listen to Harry Potter 4 audio book.

U

UltimaSword

i jumped the gun to its hard not to on the internet so no harm done. I have a wide taste in music too i just like hip-hop/rap the best. music was also a major motivator in my life. while it didnt save it it did help improve my character.

Also that isnt jay-z's youtube but that guy is cool.

L

Lord Urza

Hallelujah Holla Back, No Rapper is more about giving and helping kids then Snoop Dogg, he does a ton of stuff for kids such as running a kids football leauge and coaching a team, where he provides the uniforms and evertying his team needs. thats just one example that dudes been giving back to kids and communitys for a many years. Much respect, much love.

F

Flora Green

That's fair. :coco:

That's the beauty of it. You can CHOOSE to do with YOUR money as YOU see fit. If I want to burn a million dollars in a barrel in my backyard it's my business, not yours. Why? It's MY money that *I EARNED*.

P

Pennywise

Hmmm, all interesting comments. Thank you for sharing.

In the end, however, it doesn't explain how money works. For that matter, it doesn't really stay to the topic of this thread.

Suffice to say, it has been a long day. Working, preparing for the next fews months, which sadly, knowing how money works, will leave many poorer, and many, richer.

Where can I begin.

When you are ready, I will share.

Only know this, when in Rome, you do as the Romans do.

Unless you are hoping for Pol Pot, even then, those that know how money works, will work the money.

If in doubt, explain how after 600 years, the Medici's, the Rothchilds, the Andanori's are still with us as the richest in the world, despite the changes they have always seen.

Each new revolutionary needs the thinking of those who know how to work money, for their programs rely on it, and they always come out of it richer.

For now, let that suffice.

Yet, keep this small part of my investments in mind.

When in times of trouble, people seek solace in alchohol, entertainments, and other vices, when the economy is weak (especially due to upheaval...for example, the alcoholism rate in the former Soviet Union).

I suspect, the same will be in playing UO.

As the new tax rates go up, EA Mythic, for example, will charge more to play. In turn, paying stockholders such as myself even more.

For now, that is all I have to say. Not because I don't want to, but it has been a long day.

Only, I have realized it is only under liberty that we all can share in the spoils should we use what we have in our nature to get out an earn it.

Under despots who promise you the world, only people like me prosper.

I would rather all be given at least the opportunity, if not the actual riches.

U

UltimaSword

I do know one thing Flora Green. Yes people worked for their money and earned their millions. Yet the larger the gap between the rich and middle and poor the worse things are. More money should equal more tax just not so much that it evens out.

P

Pennywise

I do know one thing Flora Green. Yes people worked for their money and earned their millions. Yet the larger the gap between the rich and middle and poor the worse things are. More money should equal more tax just not so much that it evens out.
And yet, it doesn't work that way.

More tax, more expense, and you are charged more, for I only turned the cost over to you, and hide my profits elsewhere.

A

Az of DSR

And yet, it doesn't work that way.

More tax, more expense, and you are charged more, for I only turned the cost over to you, and hide my profits elsewhere.

Greedy clown, enjoy your riches. ( =

Viva La Revolution!

A

Atlantian

Answer this. Do you really think the millionaires and billionaires are really going to notice if they have to pay the taxes they should? They make so much money that they won't notice it being gone. If you make 1200 or 3000 a month, you notice it being gone. Repubs are for the rich and I am really surprised that middle class and lower class citizens would actually be complaining about the rich having to pay taxes. What is wrong with everyone? You like being stepped on? Make them pay their share! I really think a good portion of Americans are so scared to upset the rich that they would rather kiss *** than stand up and do something for their selves! Keep making sure the rich stay rich. It seems thats what everyone does best.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seeing as to how this is not on topic and who really cares anyway :)

A question, but first a Rhetorical assertion.

Consider a world were machines can do all the work, even to the extent of creating themselves and repairing themselves.

In such a world, would there be any relevance to who gives more to whomever, who has the most, etc? Given that every single person can have anything they want, to within reason, meaning it can not bring harm to others or the world. No it really has no relevance at all.

Lets ratchet that world down just a bit, this is the part I am seriously curious about peoples perception.

Assume a world were work is 100% optional. That every man, woman and child will be guaranteed an income, quality health care yadda yadda etc, that is the equivalent of a middle income person today. There are no requirements to get this money/income, none at all, it is just yours to do with as you see fit.

Now people that choose to work, gain extra income.

What is your reaction to this kind of world?

I have always been amazed at the reactions to such a world.

P

Parson

Sounds like a bunch of BS! The rich want to keep everything and we, as working class people have to feed them! They should pay more because if it wasn't for us the wouldn't be where they are now! If we stopped working for these jerk offs for a few weeks or months I'm sure they would pay up quick so they could keep their lifestyles. And as far as Sarah Palin goes, she's nothing more than a spoiled beauty queen that gets through life skating on her looks and not skills!

L

Lord Urza

allow me to pose a new question...does anyone except there base care about palin?

Do you agree with the ex-bush strategist who said today that Mccain " Put the country at risk" putting her on the ticket?

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
allow me to pose a new question...does anyone except there base care about palin?

Do you agree with the ex-bush strategist who said today that Mccain " Put the country at risk" putting her on the ticket?
Lets fix this up a bit

allow me to pose a new question...does anyone except her enemies, the Democrats (that are terrified of her beating them in the election), Sexist males suffering from an inferiority complex (terrified she will show them up) NOT care about Governor Sarah Palin?

Does anyone but Governor Sarah Palin's enemies, the Democrats (that are terrified of her beating them in the election), Sexist males suffering from an inferiority complex (terrified she will show them up) think that the ex-bush strategist who said today that McCain " Put the country at risk" putting her on the ticket, was doing anything other than Politically Motivated Character Assassination?

P

Pennywise

I guess you would have to know the inner workings of Republican politics these days.

There already exists a schism.

For one such as me to believe anything a Bush strategist would say only insites my respect for her.

In this election, as I have said before, we have the choice between one who promises the same, and the other who promises more and more of the same.

Better we hope for the third party in the next election, otherwise, most Americans are as dumb as the rest of the world already believes that we are.

U

UltimaSword

As a note it is also foolish to bash all rich people like they are all rich jerks. They aren't but some are, some aren't.

A

Atlantian

Lets fix this up a bit

allow me to pose a new question...does anyone except her enemies, the Democrats (that are terrified of her beating them in the election), Sexist males suffering from an inferiority complex (terrified she will show them up) NOT care about Governor Sarah Palin?

Does anyone but Governor Sarah Palin's enemies, the Democrats (that are terrified of her beating them in the election), Sexist males suffering from an inferiority complex (terrified she will show them up) think that the ex-bush strategist who said today that McCain " Put the country at risk" putting her on the ticket, was doing anything other than Politically Motivated Character Assassination?

You are either gay or a feminist. Not sure which. Not that that is a problem but would really like to know where you really stand so the rest of us know what your ranting is all about. And do you even know what the word WAR stands for? Most don't. So clue us in since you have all the pieces to this puzzle.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are either gay or a feminist. Not sure which. Not that that is a problem but would really like to know where you really stand so the rest of us know what your ranting is all about. And do you even know what the word WAR stands for? Most don't. So clue us in since you have all the pieces to this puzzle.
I will give you and all others the only clue they need.

The individual, that in an anonymous, online, chat room/forum, that insists on making replies to a post about the poster and not the subject of the post, is truly the most incompetent kind of troller. If not infantile in age then certainly in mental development.

Their incompetence is demonstrated by the fact they can NOT refute or address the subject in any fashion other than a loser desperation attack to make the the subject of the post about the poster.

That is the only clue you need to have to know who your dealing with.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will give you and all others the only clue they need.

The individual, that in an anonymous, online, chat room/forum, that insists on making replies to a post about the poster and not the subject of the post, is truly the most incompetent kind of troller. If not infantile in age then certainly in mental development.

Their incompetence is demonstrated by the fact they can NOT refute or address the subject in any fashion other than a loser desperation attack to make the the subject of the post about the poster.

That is the only clue you need to have to know who your dealing with.
You do realize that your post is no different than the one you just attacked, right? Hence this post makes you a hypocrite.

But the person was simply asking for your own opinion and where you stand since you never really posted it. Instead all you ever do is attack other peoples ideas here.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You do realize that your post is no different than the one you just attacked
What I do realize is there are people on this message board that live to go from forum to forum attacking people.

You don't really think your .... what ever you want to call them of me has any relevance to me do you?

If so, it is exceptionally clear, that the clue could not help your clueless state of being.

A

Atlantian

I asked a simple question. All I ask for is a simple response.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I do realize is there are people on this message board that live to go from forum to forum attacking people.

You don't really think your .... what ever you want to call them of me has any relevance to me do you?

If so, it is exceptionally clear, that the clue could not help your clueless state of being.
Yes, I am aware of people going from forum to forum attacking people. And you appear to be one of them. Turning every post into something as an argument or attack and thus attacking others.
My post wasn't even close to an attack and you somehow interpreted it as one and you went on attacking me.

L

Lord Urza

""does anyone except her enemies, the Democrats (that are terrified of her beating them in the election), Sexist males suffering from an inferiority complex (terrified she will show them up) NOT care about Governor Sarah Palin? ""

That's so presumptuous to assume you know anything about me or how i am in my real life, if you read some of my earlier posts you would know that I said prior that I supported Hillary Clinton in the primaries..........so that puts your accusations of me being sexist or suffering from an inferiority complex to rest.....Nuff Said

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I asked a simple question. All I ask for is a simple response.
You do not ask a simple question and that is very disingenuous of you to even pretend to be doing that.

All you have done is to make a slander on a group of peoples preferences and then tried very very hard to make the discussion about me.

You have a very rude awakening here.

I am allowed a bit more latitude in how I can deal with the likes of you in the forum.

I am not one of your clueless peers that think because you percieve you have a bone in your mouth that it ends up actually being a bone.

As is all to often the case you don't have a bone in your mouth you have a long piece of crap that your munching on.

One difference between us is I know exactly how this is going to end, you are totally clueless on how it is going to end.

A

Atlantian

I'll ask one more time. Does anyone here know what WAR stands for or means?

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
""does anyone except her enemies, the Democrats (that are terrified of her beating them in the election), Sexist males suffering from an inferiority complex (terrified she will show them up) NOT care about Governor Sarah Palin? ""

That's so presumptuous to assume you know anything about me or how i am in my real life, if you read some of my earlier posts you would know that I said prior that I supported Hillary Clinton in the primaries..........so that puts your accusations of me being sexist or suffering from an inferiority complex to rest.....Nuff Said
Go rent the movie Logans Run (there is some nudity so you may not meet the age requirement).

Pay attention to when Logan and Sandman are in the Juvenile section of the City. It will tell you exactly what I see when you post.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...crap...
My post wasn't even close to an attack and you somehow interpreted it as one and you went on attacking me.
Get over yourself, your a Lier ( :) ) anyone and every one that .... would be involved in your stalking, knows exactly what your doing. You know it, I know it and the people that need to, know it.

IF any had doubts that will have been removed now as you make the most silly, but classic Thread Stalker Mistake.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Get over yourself, your a Lier ( :) ) anyone and every one that .... would be involved in your stalking, knows exactly what your doing. You know it, I know it and the people that need to, know it.

IF any had doubts that will have been removed now as you make the most silly, but classic Thread Stalker Mistake.
:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

So now I'm a stalker. Priceless you are. Must have incredibly low standards when labeling people. Might want to re-think before calling people stalkers or maybe I should start posting everywhere you post :hahaha:

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Start is NOT an appropriate word in that ... statement
Look at all the other threads you posted in a do a little math. The count is 2 threads where I run into you and it's only this forum and maybe one in UOHall making it 3. Now that is low standards bub
;)

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look at all the other threads you posted in a do a little math. The count is 2 threads where I run into you and it's only this forum and maybe one in UOHall making it 3. Now that is low standards bub
;)
As I said, your a lier ( :) ).

But you do get to win the prize of having the last word. The folks here get the picture of why your here and what your doing here.

So I give you permission to have the last word. :)

A

Atlantian

NEVER think you know how I think! You may think you are better than anyone person here but you are not! You are very arrogant to think you are better than anyone person here! Get over your arrogant self! You may have an education, you may not! That gives you no right to think you are better than anyone person here!

L

Lord Urza

::Rolls Eyes::

I was just trying to get the discussion back on subject....Sarah Palin that....darn maverick!!
That tenacious pitbull of a hockey mum, media shy inspirer of every man to wanna lay pipe.
the "Barracuda"

EnigmaMaitreya would allways choose to divert the subject conversation, so anyone care to talk about her maverickess palin? :eek:D

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You may think you are better than anyone person here but you are not!
.... like a little dog with what it thinks is a bone in its mouth going ruff ruff ruff and shaking that .... what ever is in its mouth to beat the band
Would it ever occur to you, that being smarter (it is what you meant, rather than better) than every one else would be the most lonely, worst punishment that a person get get?

Lets play a game.

Assume the average IQ is 100, the level that defines moron is 60.

Now that is a difference of 40 IQ points.

Now lets assume you have an IQ of 187. Do you have any idea what your life would be like? The majority of people around you have an IQ that is below Moron, relatively speaking. Not just a little but more than twice as low.

In such a case why would you even bother trying to talk to others. Have you tried to have a conversation with someone that has an IQ of 13, assuming you have an IQ of 100.

Now, would it ever occur to you that the most hated place you can ever be in, is to actually know everything, relative to your peer group? How can you possibly grow if you know everything. If you cant learn new things, because you know everything, doesn't it occur to you, that you might just as well be dead? I mean after all that is metaphorically speaking what you would be, dead, as in stasis, as in not learning anything.

Can you imagine just how awful that must be?

I doubt you can actually get what I am trying to say, so the short and simple version.

It is a total waste of time, energy and opportunities to give any thought what so ever about being smarter or dumber than any one else.

What a total waste of opportunity.

I will tell you a truth, it is yours to do with what ever you want.

Even the most profound moron has their piece of the picture to tell us, that makes them every bit as precious, every bit as wonderful as the most intelligent person on earth, because that person will NOT have that piece of the picture.

A

Atlantian

You are a funny person. Play all the games you want. You may be articulate but that doesn't mean you know anything. Your IQ may be above average lets say....I don't know ....maybe.....76. Thats pretty good for a yankee isn't it? After all you ALL think you know whats best for us all down here in the south. disclaimer (No yankees were harmed during this statement)

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are a funny person. Play all the games you want. You may be articulate but that doesn't mean you know anything. Your IQ may be above average lets say....I don't know ....maybe.....76. Thats pretty good for a yankee isn't it? After all you ALL think you know whats best for us all down here in the south. disclaimer (No yankees were harmed during this statement)
Nah, trust me

My IQ is -200
My Age is -200 years old
I am a nothing, a nobody.

But prior to this, my IQ had been -199, I lost one trying to deal with your brilliant messages.

I can not take another loss of an IQ point so you win.

A

Atlantian

That's funny and I can see you are a good person and I think you would be a good challenge! I Bid you a good day and am glad you feel the way you do. Because if we didn't have these kind of discussions then where we be as a people?

P

Pennywise

Is this thread still going on?

Goodness.

As Goebbels, the Nazi propaganda chief said many moons ago, "You can fool some of the people all of the time, all of the people some of the time, but never, all of the people all of the time."

Sarah Palin threatens to upset quite alot. Both parties realize that.

Her only mistake was to come out and work for McCain....but then, maybe that was the plan all along, with no hope in ever winning this year, after all, look at the economy....four years from now, it will be hard for Obamasan to run on a record of depression, when your friends were major players in bringing it about.

Anyways, besides that, she at least wears heels good, whereas two of her opponents probably can only dream they looked so good.

Neither ever owned a business, had a real job, accept being in politics.

At least Sarah raised a family, ran a town, and is the most popular governor in the states.

Must eats some crawls, it does.

*winks*

U

UltimaSword

Yes like almost every other parent she is abstinence only! And her daughter... well you know.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like a bunch of BS! The rich want to keep everything and we, as working class people have to feed them! They should pay more because if it wasn't for us the wouldn't be where they are now! If we stopped working for these jerk offs for a few weeks or months I'm sure they would pay up quick so they could keep their lifestyles. And as far as Sarah Palin goes, she's nothing more than a spoiled beauty queen that gets through life skating on her looks and not skills!
You don't understand how the economy works. Please don't vote. Thanks.

P

Parson

And you do? It's not up to you who can and who cannot vote. Go put on your blinders and be a good lil republican and leave us WORKING class people alone!

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And you do? It's not up to you who can and who cannot vote. Go put on your blinders and be a good lil republican and leave us WORKING class people alone!
Some free advice, hence it has no value.

Just don't pay any attention to Aran.

While Aran got lucky and guessed it right, does not constitute any reason you need to take Aran serioulsy.

M

Magi Of Old Papua

I'm actually with Aran on this one.

You don't get it.

Until you DO get it, save us all your ignorant decision-making and don't vote.

U

UltimaSword

I didn't notice this post... Ahem South in the USA? Or South as in South America? Because then I will tell you if we actually know better or not.

L

Lord Urza

I watched the intro to SNL last night, but i turned it off thinking that would be palins only spot on the show, when i seen that she wasnt hosting. Anyone have any opinions on how she did?

i do know with the whole rap skit, that she refused to do the original skit they had wrote for her.