• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sarah! Crazy Ho!

E

ElRay

Yes what would I know?

Being a house owner disqualifies me for medicare because I have a source of income
Medicare is a social insurance program administered by the United States government, providing health insurance coverage to people who are aged 65 and over, or who meet other special criteria

What does owning a house have anything to do with qualifying for Medicare?

A

Animal11

although the ideas I hear what they want to do with it now, im not so sure.
Personally, I'd rather have a say in how my confiscated money can be administered down the road, because it is my/our money... right? Under the present system, guess what happens to all that cash you've paid in for all your working life if you're a single male/female without underage children at home and you croak?

Can you say *poof*, *vanish*, *instantly dematerialize*?

I'd rather have a system that allows me the ability to pass on (at least a portion) of my paid-into-the-system-cash to whom I wish. You might call this approach 'being greedy', I call it 'being fair'.