• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] SA - NEW account code *solved*

G

Gurb

Due to my poor vision and inability to read I purchased the wrong Stygian Abyss :thumbdown:

So now I'm out $40 and still need an upgrade code. Willing to sell this one for 60mil or trade it out right for an upgrade code.

Thanks,
Big O of Baja

EDIT: Was able to contact the EA Store customer service desk and they were able to cancel my order and refund the money. All is well that ends well!

Paolo: Hi, my name is Paolo. How may I help you?
: Hello Paolo
: I purchased the Stygian Abyss expansion last night
: Had a tough time with my vision and accidentally misclicked the wrong item.
: I purchased the NEW account version as opposed to the Upgrade :(
: Now I'm stuck with a new account code that I don't need and still needing an upgrade for my current account.
: Just had LASIK surgery performed on my eyes and at times my vision gets a bit blurry still.
: Is there any way we can transfer my new account code for an upgrade code?
Paolo: From where you purchased the code?
: EA store
Paolo: Ok then, please give me your order number.
: digging out the email, hold please :)
: Order Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Paolo: Ok, I will cancel this order and you will need to place fresh order for upgrade code.
: and my debit card account will be credited?
Paolo: Of course yes.
: Thank you very much. Will I get some sort of email notification from the ea store?
Paolo: May not be!
Paolo: To proceed order cancellation, please give me below information:
Paolo: E-mail address used to placed the order, last 4 digits of credit card used to placed the order.
Paolo: and full name.
: [email protected]
: ####
: Xxxxx Xxxxx
Paolo: Please give me a moment while I verify and process the cacellation.
Paolo: I have refunded the amount, your refund number ###########. It will be credited to your account in 5 to 7 days.
Paolo: Now you can place a new order (Upgrade code) with different e-mail address.
: Thank you so very much :)

colonel41

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: SA - NEW account code

You just have 1 post so you are pretty new. I would not suggested people take the risk to buy from you sorry

G

Gurb

So because I just now created an account on stratics makes me out to be a bad person?

I can understand skepticism but your reply is a bit harsh. Been playing UO since November of 2002. Am apart of a well established guild on Baja. Can provide references if necessary.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

A guildie did the same thing. Send in a trouble ticket for that and they will somehow fix it for you. So you should be able to get it to work PLUS you get 1 month free since you paid extra for that feature.
www.support.ea.com is their site. It might take a few days though, so be patient.

G

Gurb

A guildie did the same thing. Send in a trouble ticket for that and they will somehow fix it for you. So you should be able to get it to work PLUS you get 1 month free since you paid extra for that feature.
www.support.ea.com is their site. It might take a few days though, so be patient.
Now THAT was a helpful reply! Thank you very much for the lead. I was quite certain EA wouldn't do such a thing but I'll give it a shot.

Thank you very much!
Big O of Baja