• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SA Loot Drops, Their Sources and Uses

R

Radix

Anybody tried to make some flask/vials with this treasure sands?? Becouse, there is always a lot! much easier to take here than mining :D

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are 2 quests offered by the Apprentice Alchemist right near the public soul forge.

The first will give you a bottle of elixer to turn regular ingots into gold ingots. (I haven't tried the elixer yet.) For that you need 5 congealed acid and 20 gold ingots, which you first hand to him to examine.

Cool! I was wondering what "inspected gold" was :)

THANK YOU all for the hard work, and taking the time to post:) I've been collecting everything on the off chance it was an ingred or quest item:) Now I know what alot of it does!

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are 2 quests offered by the Apprentice Alchemist right near the public soul forge.

The first will give you a bottle of elixer to turn regular ingots into gold ingots. (I haven't tried the elixer yet.) For that you need 5 congealed acid and 20 gold ingots, which you first hand to him to examine.

Cool! I was wondering what "inspected gold" was :)

THANK YOU all for the hard work, and taking the time to post:) I've been collecting everything on the off chance it was an ingred or quest item:) Now I know what alot of it does!
Ok, a few notes on the gold quest.

In order to get the 20 ingots 'inspected' drop it on the head of the quest giver. You get a different graphic for it called 'inspected gold'.

Once you get the elixer of gold conversion it only converts 500 ingots and it converts Dull Copper ingots to Gold Ingots.

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can confirm that Pit Fiends drop Essence of Achievement, at the Creatures in the Abyssal Lair Entrance mini-champ spawn.

M

Mysterylabs

WOW! Amazing list. Answered a ton of questions I had. Is there a way to make the map and spreadsheets a bit bigger?

R

RavenWinterHawk

Thanks Tina,

Impressive work.
I have a question.

Max required # of other ingredients.

The columns all have 10 as the max SA ingredient. Before I start imbuing I am saving up ingredients. Do I always need 10 of the SA ingredients to get the property I want?

Or do I need x amount for x percentage of the property?

R

RavenWinterHawk

Got it.
Without the extra ingredients you can imbue so high.

to get the full bump you need the extra ingreidents.

I had to wrap my small brain around a massive amount of your hardwork.

A

Aboo

Where do we get some of the quests such as "A Broken Vase" and "Putting the Pieces Together"?

Stranger

Lord of the Dance
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can get those quests from Axem the Curator. He is in the museum in the Royal City. The Royal City is the main city. The museum is on the west side of the city in the middle just right of the exit. It has 4 peerless statues out front. Axem is on the 2nd floor.

A

Aboo

You can get those quests from Axem the Curator. He is in the museum in the Royal City. The Royal City is the main city. The museum is on the west side of the city in the middle just right of the exit. It has 4 peerless statues out front. Axem is on the 2nd floor.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have been searching everywhere to find where to get them.

R

Radix

Percolem the hunter also give you some of these quest, i think, he is before you reach Axem, in the camp.
This is from publish 60:
Tier Quest Givers
Percolem
Thepem
Zosilem

Edit: think not, not that quests you said, just other leveled quests.

A

Aboo

Percolem the hunter also give you some of these quest, i think, he is before you reach Axem, in the camp.
This is from publish 60:
Tier Quest Givers
Percolem
Thepem
Zosilem

Edit: think not, not that quests you said, just other leveled quests.
Thank you, I will look for him too and see what quests he is doling out.

Samaira

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a note - got a Void Core tonight from a uh... vasanord... ugh sp, the bog thing ... thing. So I think perhaps it has a chance to drop off all of the void mini-bosses.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of Zosilem the Alchemist (Royal City) quests requires one pile of "inspected gold ingots." Does anyone have a line on what these gold ingots might be, or where they come from? Thanks!

Just give the NPC 20 golden ingots. He will inspect them for you and return the inspected ingots you need.

Stranger

Lord of the Dance
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found a use for Undead Gargoyle Medallions :thumbup:

They are needed for one of Zosilem's quests.
Tier 2 - Green with Envy. She wants 5 of them.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tina, can you add inspected gold too the list of quest items? I'm getting alot of questions how to get those.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tina, can you add inspected gold too the list of quest items? I'm getting alot of questions how to get those.
Frarc, I added it in the quest section. Please see if it's worded properly. Do you know the name of the quest that includes that step?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Frarc, I added it in the quest section. Please see if it's worded properly. Do you know the name of the quest that includes that step?

Its from Thepem The Apprentice and the quest is called All That Glitters.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Medusa scales bright invul blue from skinning her multiple times while alive??
Medusa scales dull blue from skinning her after she dies???
Loadstones off the rat spawn??
Horn of Abyssal Infernal off the champ spawn boss??

Items I have gotten and am unable to locate any information about.

Hunter Moon [HOT] Atlantic
Hunter's Moon, what is the name on the Medusa scales and does it change based on the color? In the back of my mind, I'm thinking you use those to make Gorgon Lenses (see tinkering menu), which you would then use to charge your headgear for your next run at Medusa. (I think they help keep you from being frozen. Odin has some notes about them that he made during the beta. Check the SA forum.) Unfortunately, since those require 3 of an item you obtain as a random drop from the Prism of Light, I doubt many people will be making them or using them.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its from Thepem The Apprentice and the quest is called All That Glitters.
Thanks, Frarc. Added the quest name. Hope I didn't mess up the description. Quest is from Thepem but you give the gold ingots to Zosilem to inspect, right? (Haven't done it myself yet.)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No also to Thepem. :)

And the name is:

Pile of Inspected Gold Ingots.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, Frarc. It's been fun watching this list just keep on growing!

Everytime i find something new i not found before i check the list to make sure.

Its even that bad that i picked up something from the ratman that i even don't know if its something or not. Its Delicate Scales but might be just nothing.

I'm afraid to leave something that could be usefull. ;)

Rador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No idea. Do you remember what you got it from? If yes, I'll add it to the list.
Yes, if you do the Primeval Lich champ spawn (Abyss, Fel ruleset) and the third red candle spawns then around the champ area spawns a lot of grafes with name on it and i found some "restless Bones" also with a name on it you have to find the right grafe with the right name then you double klick the bones and target the grafe then you get a Soul gem or you get resistant against bleed attack and something else dont know waht...

Sorry about my bad english...

Regards from Berlin :D

Rador

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kepetch have dark green fur , darker then the boura green.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, if you do the Primeval Lich champ spawn (Abyss, Fel ruleset) and the third red candle spawns then around the champ area spawns a lot of grafes with name on it and i found some "restless Bones" also with a name on it you have to find the right grafe with the right name then you double klick the bones and target the grafe then you get a Soul gem or you get resistant against bleed attack and something else dont know waht...

Sorry about my bad english...

Regards from Berlin :D

Rador
Rador, your writing makes sense to me, except for the word "grafe." I'm sorry, but I just can't quite figure out what kind of monster you're talking about. Is there a possibility these have another name you can use? Also, is the Soul Gem an object that you get to keep, or does it only last for a while?

Thanks!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it also just called, "fur" and does it use the same funny graphic?

Yes, exacly the same and named "Fur". And 15 from each Kapetch.

I have now 4 different kind, yellow, light green, dark green and brownish.

One for each resist? ...

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Highplains is yellow fur. 30 Pieces.
Lowland is light green fur. 30 pieces.
Ruddy is Brown fur. 30 Pieces.

B

BakeryGnome

How about the Relic Fragments? What are those for? i got one from the Lucky Coin Drop today...

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about the Relic Fragments? What are those for? i got one from the Lucky Coin Drop today...
The Relic Fragments, along with Enchanted Essence and Magical Residue, are normally created by using the Imbuing skill to "unravel" items with magical properties. Which one of the three you get from unravelling an item depends on the combined intensity of the magical properties on the unraveled item. The Relic Fragments, Enchanted Essence, and Magical Residue, along with other ingredients, are used by an artificer skilled in Imbuing to attempt to add to or increase the value of magical properties on weapons, jewelry, armor, and shields.

Thanks for posting about this. I'll add Relic Fragments, Enchanted Essence, and Magical Residue to the list since you can get them from quests. I haven't heard of anyone getting them as a loot drop yet.

Keep dropping those coins in the fountain....I think one of the potential rewards is pretty nifty, but I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone. Hoping sometime soon to go get a few more coins myself and plunk them in the fountain to see what I get.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Undamaged Iron beetle scale found on iron beetle when cut.

Stranger

Lord of the Dance
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems no need to cut them to get them. They are for Tier 3 Quest for Thepem.
Did someone say Tier 3?! Thepem Tier 3?! Were you really able to reach Tier 3?! Or was that a typo???

I ask because I have turned in 20 of Thepem's Tier 2 quests and havn't been offered Tier 3 yet. I think it's broken. :cursing:

There are two quests that I know of so far that want undamaged iron beetle scales.
Thepem's Tier 2 quest 'Metal Head' wants 10 of them.
Zosilem's Tier 2 quest 'Armor Up' wants 10 of them.

And your right you don't have to cut them they're just on the corpse.
But boy do those beetles spawn SLOW! And the drop rate is horrible!

Stranger

Lord of the Dance
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes its a typo. But there should be a Tier 3.
Yes, there should be. The question is, where is it? Devs? :eyes:

I don't know if it matters but I did 18 Pink is the New Black quests and 2 Metal Head quests. Like I said getting those beetle scales is a pain in the butt.

I'm wondering if you have to do 5 of each? Though I got to Percolem's Tier 3 without ever completing Ambushing the Ambushers so I don't know.

M

Miracle Max

Tina,

Do you sleep? You know meth kills. Thanks for the info it's a HUGE help.

Max

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tina,

Do you sleep? You know meth kills. Thanks for the info it's a HUGE help.

Max

Hahaha. Yes I sleep, but lately not as much as I should. I'm glad the info is helping but I can't take credit for all of it....this is very much a joint effort. I think we can all be proud of ourselves for pitching in and doing this without UHall's trademark bickering.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't see Slith Eye on the list (could have missed it among all the impressive cataloguing) - it is a small, round hot pink eye. All my hunting has netted me exactly one of these, so they do not appear to be very common.
That's not on the list yet. Do you remember which kind of slith you got it from (slith, stone slith, or toxic slith)?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To Everyone! Stop finding new stuff ! ;)

My house can't hold many more items. :D